Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? (1508 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
My name is Pastor Samson Ken Macaulay. I am a church growth consultant. If can help you structure your church for growth. If you are interested, please check my signature and email me.

My church growth resources are the very best even though the approach is relatively knew. But, you certainly won't be disappointed.

So, let's talk and get bring your church growth goals to reality faster than you can ever imagine.

You can WhatsApp me on +2349020222515 for more details.
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Mikespecialone(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2023
Pastor for rent abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by 1Sharon(f): 1:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Church growth consultant.

I see you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30am On Oct 01, 2023
That one is easy, go to Traditionalists they have what is called "AWỌ́RÒ" powerful charm to attract gullible and innocent crowd. If Jesus needs that he won't have suffered in the hands of his own people neither his disciples many of whom also died in the hands of their own people they would have used such a technique to win the hearts of their own people since they love their nation much more than you do today.
But Satan the god of this world {1John 5:19} knows exactly what to do in gathering billions of people! 2Corinthians 4:4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
...But Satan the god of this world {1John 5:19} knows exactly what to do in gathering billions of people! 2Corinthians 4:4

Exactly how he has gathered you jws!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly how he has gathered you jws!

So that we are more than you faithless miscreants shey?
Ọ̀DẸ̀.
Satan is the god of this world and he has gathered billions of faithless miscreants under your trinity madness yet you people can't agree on the same definition! 1Corinthians 14:33 smiley
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by GodWrites: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Business consultant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So that we are more than you faithless miscreants shey?
Ọ̀DẸ̀.
Satan is the god of this world and he has gathered billions of faithless miscreants under your trinity madness yet you people can't agree on the same definition! 1Corinthians 14:33 smiley

The only people in this world who do not understand that trinity is us simply respecting those Authorities mentioned in Matthew 28:19 are you stupid jw demons.

After all you devils just like your father and god, Satan hate The Son. Jesus, The Christ!
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mikespecialone:
Pastor for rent abi ?

No. I will do a training that will last for 4:days after which we can work out a mentoring arrangement for a specific period of time which could be from one month to six months. This mentoring is to ensure that the entire process is clearly understood and working smoothly.
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:
Church growth consultant.

I see you.

People with special grace in certain areas are usually despised when they are yet to hit limelight. But I assure you, what I have to offer is far bigger than what you think. And, I don't think you can get anything close to it except from those who already have my church growth resources.
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
That one is easy, go to Traditionalists they have what is called "AWỌ́RÒ" powerful charm to attract gullible and innocent crowd. If Jesus needs that he won't have suffered in the hands of his own people neither his disciples many of whom also died in the hands of their own people they would have used such a technique to win the hearts of their own people since they love their nation much more than you do today.
But Satan the god of this world {1John 5:19} knows exactly what to do in gathering billions of people! 2Corinthians 4:4

My church growth seminars is not about gathering crowd. Jesus did not ask us to gather crowd but to make disciples. So, leadership development is inclusive in the training. It's a church growth training that impacts the Church in many dimensions.

The first church I pastored over 20 years ago has raised several pastors, deacons, church workers and leaders of different categories.

I will put in a structure that is not built around any individual but based on vision and proven principles.
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
GodWrites:
Business consultant cheesy

I can do it for free for churches that are not financially strong. They will only pay for the manuals and different booklets that will be used for administrative purposes.
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
The major structures that will be put in place are;

1. Soul Winning structure that will ensure that souls are won virtually on every single day of the week.

2. Follow up structure that will ensure that a large percentage of these souls are discipled and raised to become leaders in the shortest possible time.

3. Set up a home cell structure that will ensure that growth happens in geometric progression. And that potential leaders are developed to replicate the vision of the ministry thus making it spread fast.

4. Set up a staff structure to ensure that the Church runs an office that is opened virtually every day of the week. One of the reasons most churches open only on service days is because they lack structures.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by chuose2: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2023
BUSINESS CONSULTANT

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Ken4Christ:

My church growth seminars is not about gathering crowd. Jesus did not ask us to gather crowd but to make disciples. So, leadership development is inclusive in the training. It's a church growth training that impacts the Church in many dimensions.

The first church I pastored over 20 years ago has raised several pastors, deacons, church workers and leaders of different categories.

I will put in a structure that is not built around any individual but based on vision and proven principles.

So which of the churches is making disciples today?

Perhaps i should enlighten you about the word (DISCIPLES) it simply means group of people who are doing exactly as Jesus did in his lifetime preaching zealously and teaching industriously from house to house about God's Kingdom that's why he said his disciples will serve as WITNESSES of him globally {Act 1:8} and that was fulfilled by his first century disciples no wonder the inhabitants of Antioch began calling them by that group name "CHRISTIANS" because they were doing exactly what the Jewish young man who was called "CHRIST" did throughout his lifetime.

Ọmọ the one and only organization of people doing that today is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES no juju can make any group of people perform better than them take it or leave it! smiley
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The only people in this world who do not understand that trinity is us simply respecting those Authorities mentioned in Matthew 28:19 are you stupid jw demons.

After all you devils just like your father and god, Satan hate The Son. Jesus, The Christ!

So you've judged yourself!
Jesus said:

“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it" Matthew 7:13-14

If most of you with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are going towards the same direction evidently that's the road to DESTRUCTION! smiley
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2023

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So which of the churches is making disciples today?

Perhaps i should enlighten you about the word (DISCIPLES) it simply means group of people who are doing exactly as Jesus did in his lifetime preaching zealously and teaching industriously from house to house about God's Kingdom that's why he said his disciples will serve as WITNESSES of him globally {Act 1:8} and that was fulfilled by his first century disciples no wonder the inhabitants of Antioch began calling them by that group name "CHRISTIANS" because they were doing exactly what the Jewish young man who was called "CHRIST" did throughout his lifetime.

Ọmọ the one and only organization of people doing that today is JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES no juju can make any group of people perform better than them take it or leave it! smiley

But JW don't witness for Jesus. To witness for Jesus is to let people know that he died, was buried and rose again on the third day. But instead of witnessing for Jesus, you are doing the opposite. You are telling people that Jesus didn't rise bodily. This is why I call you people anti Christ. You are actually working for the devil.

In addition, you deny the existence of hell which Jesus taught about in such a way that whoever reads will know that there is truly a place of torment known as hell.

Jesus also said that we can lay hands on the sick and they will get healed. Do JW lay hands on the sick?

Jesus said that those who believe in him will speak on tongues. Do JW speak in tongues?

There is nothing that you do that is consistent with what Jesus taught or practiced. You are just a bunch of deceitful people luring people into hell which you all will not escape.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ken4Christ:

But JW don't witness for Jesus. To witness for Jesus is to let people know that he died, was buried and rose again on the third day.

That's exactly what we preach and teach as the assurance that resurrection is sure for all those who put faith in Jesus Christ.

It's you who is thinking of how to monetize it that failed to listen! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Bossdave: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ken4Christ:

But JW don't witness for Jesus. To witness for Jesus is to let people know that he died, was buried and rose again on the third day. But instead of witnessing for Jesus, you are doing the opposite. You are telling people that Jesus didn't rise bodily. This is why I call you people anti Christ. You are actually working for the devil.

In addition, you deny the existence of hell which Jesus taught about in such a way that whoever reads will know that there is truly a place of torment known as hell.

Jesus also said that we can lay hands on the sick and they will get healed. Do JW lay hands on the sick?

Jesus said that those who believe in him will speak on tongues. Do JW speak in tongues?

There is nothing that you do that is consistent with what Jesus taught or practiced. You are just a bunch of deceitful people luring people into hell which you all will not escape.

Watch MaxinDHouse and his fellow satanic jws very well. They don't preach Jesus. They only preach their cult organization. They do not witness for Jesus. They witness for the cult to fill the pockets of their demon possessed GBs with more cash.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Bossdave: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ken4Christ:
My name is Pastor Samson Ken Macaulay. I am a church growth consultant. If can help you structure your church for growth. If you are interested, please check my signature and email me.

My church growth resources are the very best even though the approach is relatively knew. But, you certainly won't be disappointed.

So, let's talk and get bring your church growth goals to reality faster than you can ever imagine.
Why don't you drop your WhatsApp contact. People who have no signature wouldn't be able to see your signature. That's a Nairaland rule. I'll like to contact you as a person but I can't see your signature since I don't have one.
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bossdave:

Watch MaxinDHouse and his fellow satanic jws very well. They don't preach Jesus. They only preach their cult organization. They do not witness for Jesus. They witness for the cult to fill the pockets of their demon possessed GBs with more cash.
Bossdave:

Why don't you drop your WhatsApp contact. People who have no signature wouldn't be able to see your signature. That's a Nairaland rule. I'll like to contact you as a person but I can't see your signature since I don't have one.

Thief!

Nobody will fall for your business centers you are calling church today! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Bossdave: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thief!

Nobody will fall for your business centers you are calling church today! cheesy

You've confessed that billions attend our churches, and that's true. Jesus saves and is still saving.

Freemason MaxinDHouse, everyone already knows your organization is a cult. You don't witness for Jesus but for the cult.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bossdave:

You've confessed that billions attend our churches, and that's true.jesus saves and is still saving. Freemason MaxinDHouse, everyone already knows your organization is a cult. You don't witness for Jesus but for the cult.

No wahala go and do your business! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Bossdave: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala go and do your business! cheesy

It's heaven's business, so you know. The profit we make is in terms of souls snatched from the pathways of hell. Our reward is the eternal crown that fadeth not away.

I'll advise you to desist from occultism and come to Christ!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Ken4Christ: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bossdave:

You can WhatsApp me on 09020222515. Please, beware of distractors. They will try to discourage you because of envy of what I am doing. And because I am no longer a part of them. I don't have to mention there names. But one thing is sure, great vision always come under attack.
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bossdave:

It's heaven's business, so you know. The profit we make is in terms of souls snatched from the pathways of hell. Our reward is the eternal crown that fadeth not away.

I'll advise you to desist from occultism and come to Christ!

Jesus for sale business! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Bossdave: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus for sale business! cheesy
Says a Freemason.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43am On Oct 03, 2023
Bossdave:

Says a Freemason.
Cultists calling others "CULT" cheesy
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you've judged yourself!
Jesus said:

“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it" Matthew 7:13-14

If most of you with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are going towards the same direction evidently that's the road to DESTRUCTION! smiley

Only a mad jw demon is mad enough to say contradiction is "wide way" whereas every normal reasonable person knows that the wide way is about fornication, adultery, drunkenness etc

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only a mad jw demon is mad enough to say contradiction is "wide way" whereas every normal reasonable person knows that the wide way is about fornication, adultery, drunkenness etc

FOOL!

Characteristics of broadway is ability to switch lanes as each lane connotes different ideas that misinformed churchgoers have today but a path simply means no opportunity to switch to another lane: same line of thought!

The topic of this discussion is about how to gather worshipers but you are against such idea because you don't want to see anyone as a man of God worthy of teaching you yet you're here to argue.

FOOL! smiley
Re: Do You Need A Pastor To Help You Structure Your Church For Growth? by Bossdave: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Cultists calling others "CULT" cheesy

Satanist, prove my cult as I have exposed your cult. Liar!!!

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Jacksons Death The Spiritual Side Of It / More Seamy Questions For Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo – J.J. Omojuwa / Dorobucchi, Skelewu, Etighi, Azonto And The Eternal Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.