Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) (53738 Views)

No Matter How Powerful Powers Of Darkness/witches Disturbing You Are . / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by bewla(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.
we move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by shadrach77: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Olanwafriday:
I don't understand the first image
If you've travelled on a plane before you'll understand cry

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by jpmoriarti(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2023
Tozocalamity:
Everything god designed is perfect.
Wrong. Human being is not even perfect. Take a man for instance. What is the function of nipple and breast found in men?

What is the function of caudal vertebrae in human being? Do we grow tails?

Why are some babies born with natural malfunction like lack of some or all the limbs or with open heart etc?

This doesn't sound like something a perfect God would create.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by lildonn222: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2023
ruggedboych:

Shut up
Thunder scatter apc and tinlupoo
unbelievable!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Karleb(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2023
I agree
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Seankhalifa: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

That's not how you spell it
thanks for d correction... but u sha get the info
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by olab059(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2023
LordReed:

Seriously, it's just fearmongering.

It's unfortunate but every time you see rhetoric like this on the rise it is a prelude to genocidal action.

True.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Olanwafriday:

Yimu!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
DedanKimathi:

Guy, you nearly made me make a mess of myself
I couldn't resist to laugh loud like a lunatic. People were just looking at me surprisingly like another Sunday clown.

I have deactivated my nairaland acct years ago, but your post made me to create this one just few minutes ago to reply u

See ehh, you're very right. My uncle came back from London just months ago nd I have to make a scene and act like a madman to get his attention. Guess what? I am a proud owner of about 26 broiler Chicken, all five weeks old. My uncle even allowed me to make use of his 3 plots of undeveloped land in PH road, Owerri to farm.

He came back from London and summoned a family meeting, I had to take the chance. I bought sniper, poured lots off then mixed it with enough water and drank then I kept the container in my pocket and lay down on d parlour quietly. When I wake up all our family don gather me.

The palm oil I was given or should I say I wa soaked with is more than ten litters, all my body was just palm oil....hahaha

I intentionaly reduced the sniper and added water so that I won't die oo, who wan die?
I am grateful for my instincts that d plan worked. Na so my uncle fear ask me what I wanted.

To cut the story short I have already planted cassava at his plots of land in Owerri, and used the rest of the money to train my Chickens for Christmas. I couldn't have achieved this without that drama. Na only me him settle, the other rest of our family had to contain with his longs stories as usual....hahahahaha

Wow..... Your smart!!!

This is impressive, I had to copy this your write up and my and send it to people on other social media to learn!

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by silaswills01(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You lot keep confusing gender with sexuality,two different things,the former is an expression while the latter is whom you are attracted to, it's why the LGB want to be separated from the TQ+ because the LGB is about human sexuality while the TQ+ is about gender identity, please stick to the topic on sexuality, sexual attraction

So what's your point here 🤷‍♀️
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by rickleye: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yep ! It was designed for only one fit but just as at Sodom and Gomorrah people twist the creators design and we do what we thing is right and just.

I just wonder how the iniquity of America or Amsterdam hasn’t even surpassed S&G that was destroyed but for God’s Grace.

Even among Christendom we have Christian Gay and Lesbians who hide under the umbrella of Gods Love.

And the rest of us will go to church on Sunday and then fornicate Monday to Saturday.

Things will continue to go to shit !
Till the Mark of the Beast . So WW3 commences with a sneak Attack on Isreal by forces from the North ( Russia and its allies ) America Joins Isreal with Egypt and London but America is defeated…
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by naijanaso: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

Very correct!
Not Adam and Steve
Not Madam and Eve
But Adam and Eve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by ArchangelMicky(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

Not Ada and Eve
#period
Chikina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dapadawee: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olanwafriday:
Just the way they don't understand what they are doing.
A hole cannot enter a hole neither can a peg fit into a peg. Peg for hole
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Lekan239(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.
yahoo pastor. Using color instead of colour
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Happy First Sunday Everyone !!!!!

Allelujah!!!!!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by BabaIbo: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
[]God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise. [/quote]

Omoh people for here hate you o, if na another moniker make this comment, aswear the likes for don reach three to four hundred by now.

Well, you make sense on this one but you're naturally stew pead.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by MrBroke(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
100% true. People just get mental problem for this life say na stick dem won use shook stick and nah hole dem won use put inside hole, it doesn't even make sense at all.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dkidd: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
ItisWell22:

What if that’s the goal?

The moves on depopulating planet earth ain’t no joke .

All in a bid to attract international attention, and probably awards.
One of the reasons why it will only keep spreading.

People wanting to be in sync with “great nations” and their ideologies.

Obviously not God’s, but that of the gods of the present day world. 🤐

The idea most likely, is to cease or at best significantly reduce multiplication.
That's exactly part of the plan of the new world order. And ur other points are in line too. In a bid to be in sync they lost true value and are sold out

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by johannu(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder
What of what God has not joined together?
What BRITAIN hath joined together, let US put asunder.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
God no dey make mistake in creation.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by MySolace: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
Let Nigerians breathe.

Nigerians are tired of these many religious formulas to life
Dis isn't religion...

It's more of sociology of life.

Gay appeal ...abi apologist... sad
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Domistar5(f): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

And not Eve and Ifeoma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Braun007: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
First time I'm agreeing with you
post=126122828:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Don't confuse sex with gender. They are not the same thing. Sex "may" be just two, but gender isn't.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by maisauki: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.
Thanks for putting emphasis on GOD and created; and not ape and evolve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
silaswills01:

So what's your point here 🤷‍♀️

The point is a lot of people don't have an understanding of what they are commenting about.

Remember James Brown Bleep video was leaked and we all saw his joystick poking the right hole (real pvssy). It doesn't make him any less of the gender he chose..."crossdresser". And they often do t deny their sex.

There "may" be two sex when it comes to sexuality, but there are different and varieties of genders to contend with.

On the subject of gender, even scientist and medical research can't keep up because they keep increasing and also modifying as the society grows.

Research is still not conclusive on the definiteness of the Non-binary genders that claims naturality...Yes, there has been genetical absurdity going on the world today.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Zona123(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
💯 percent correct, man can never be wiser than God his maker
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Fcwilly: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Perfectly said. Gay and lesbian can kiss the electricity transformer.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by robosky02(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
It's Adam and Eve

And NEVER

Adam and Steve

Or

Eve and Evelyn
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by DaTruths: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.

What about Hermaphrodites, who created them, and where would they fit in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Photos: Meet Bishop Oyedepo's Decent & Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.