Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People (23621 Views)

Tanker Explosion On Kara Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Road: LRU & Fire Service Attacked / BREAKING: Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge / Tanker Explosion On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Ezmans: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
May their souls rest in peace.

When will people learn to stop scooping fuel whenever a tanker spills its content?

Just watch as some people who are always happy about Nigeria's misfortunes would come to blame this on the government.

Even when fuel was N40/lit people still indulged in the act of scooping fuel.
no sorry for them
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:
Seun mynd44 Dominique and the rest of mods

Why are you people refusing to push Tinubus Chicago records that will be released tomorrow by Nancy to front page

If it was about Peter Obi you people will push it immediately even if it was in midnight

Make una continue with una partiality

Una get luck say no competitive Forum like Nairaland

Una for chop una site alone

Modified: I don drag their papa they don post am

Congrats for this livelong achievement sir.😂😂😂
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by obrian888: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
It is there community, those warri people with useless mentality, naso they take pursue all companies there.. They deserve it, no rip to waste.

May you not die of your stupidity and foolishness, the accident scene over 100 kilometers from Warri, and it is under Edo state for your information, next time don't to comment on a topic you don't understand very well.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by tobstarizhia(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Devdevdev:
Please if you are a nodejs developer, I want to know what is the industry standard for handling user authentication and authorization.

I have a project and I want to make sure it is as secure as possible. Usually I use jwt tokens stored in a http only cookie that is verified on requests to protected api endpoints, but I read that this method is still vulnerable to attacks.

Most Youtube videos and articles on this subject are just pure trash made by a bunch of idiots and frauds. Me that hasn't even been coding for a year already knows better than most of them.

Please if you have worked professionally with node and express, how did you handle your authentication?

By the way, RIP to the dead.

OAuth
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Emdebby2: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Free fuel is too risky. Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by gbagyiza: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dead is like a programmed event in Nigeria. Most of the dead occurring in Nigerian soil r avoidable but the citizens n the government don't care.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Ten06(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
That bad spot has been there for the past 3 weeks and NDDC the cesspool of wetin call has not deem it fit to mobilize contractors to rehabilitate that bad spot.
They are waiting for the person who has planned from inception that south south will not benefit from him.

Even if they travel by flight their family members will still suffer in that spot
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Devdevdev(f): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
tobstarizhia:

OAuth

OAuth directly or with Passportjs ?
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by ACE1010: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
See what poverty has caused!!! 😮😞😕
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Mamadf: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
It is there community, those warri people with useless mentality, naso they take pursue all companies there.. They deserve it, no rip to waste.
Koko no be warri,be guilded

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by NOwazobia: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Will they ever learn? of course no cause it will happen again.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Ajibade123(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Devdevdev:
Please if you are a nodejs developer, I want to know what is the industry standard for handling user authentication and authorization.

I have a project and I want to make sure it is as secure as possible. Usually I use jwt tokens stored in a http only cookie that is verified on requests to protected api endpoints, but I read that this method is still vulnerable to attacks.

Most Youtube videos and articles on this subject are just pure trash made by a bunch of idiots and frauds. Me that hasn't even been coding for a year already knows better than most of them.

Please if you have worked professionally with node and express, how did you handle your authentication?

Can you explain how it is vulnerable to attacks?
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by SKYHIGHfx: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
obrian888:

May you not die of your stupidity and foolishness, the accident scene over 100 kilometers from Warri, and it is under Edo state for your information, next time don't to comment on a topic you don't understand very well.

All na same
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Always happening in Delta State yet they won't learn.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by emmyN(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Devdevdev:

Since you know better than these people, why don't you come up with your own solution then? cheesy
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by Banjoramos(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2023
accordadoga30:
May their souls rest in peace.

When will people learn to stop scooping fuel whenever a tanker spills its content?

Just watch as some people who are always happy about Nigeria's misfortunes would come to blame this on the government.

Even when fuel was N40/lit people still indulged in the act of scooping fuel.

I was angry and shouted at them few days ago while I was passing through the place and saw them scooping fuel, I even told them what if fire occur
Those people are like deaf and dumb they are something else and no matter how you advise they won't listen.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by TheDauraMallam: 5:31am On Oct 02, 2023
Devdevdev:

Drop your WhatsApp number , let me add you to a group
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by omodave(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2023
This is so painful, but it has nothing to do with poverty or harsh economy.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
juman:
They wanted to die and they died.
They were ignorant people.
They were warned, but they didnt listen.

The story was a lie it was the aboki motor boi that light up the fire..
Insisting that they should not touch the fuel if they do he will light it up they didn't listen anyways

Both where wrong though
Aboki man tells you he will do something you didn't think twice to tire him up or run for your life

Rip to all of them
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by juman(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2023
meshachdbuzz:

The story was a lie it was the aboki motor boi that light up the fire..
Insisting that they should not touch the fuel if they do he will light it up they didn't listen anyways

Both where wrong though
Aboki man tells you he will do something you didn't think twice to tire him up or run for your life

Rip to all of them

You are the only person mentioned aboki light it.
That's a big lie.
Re: Tanker Explosion On Warri-Benin Highway Kills 20 People by meshachdbuzz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
juman:

You are the only person mentioned aboki light it.
That's a big lie.
I was there yesterday that's what the villagers residing there said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria (updated) / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.