Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend (338 Views)

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / Two Dead, Policeman In Critical Condition As Vehicle Catches Fire In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Snakedoctor1: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
I will state his case in statistics for easy comprehension.

Job experience: 18 years

Current salary: 620k net

Current liability: 2.4m comprising kids sch fees and rent.
Running loan: 1.1m

Asset: 1 car valued currently at 1.8m

Situation: feeding family and paying bills.

Aspiration: Japa

Advise this bro. Pls
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Wawelexy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
You earn 620k monthly and own a car, and yet you are unable to survive with your family? I think you are the problem of yourself, reduce your high standard of living first, then you will know what to do from there...

2 Likes

Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by OBTOREPA(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please explain 2.4m liability stuff. I don't understand how someone earning 620k will have that type of liability.
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by garriAndsugar: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Please explain 2.4m liability stuff. I don't understand how someone earning 620k will have that type of liability.
I think the liability 2.4m is plus his wife.
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Snakedoctor1: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wawelexy:
You earn 620k monthly and own a car, and yet you are unable to survive with your family? I think you are the problem of yourself, reduce your high standard of living first, then you will know what to do from there...

House rent: 1.6m. Sch fees. 800k
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Unclebayo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Snakedoctor1:

House rent: 1.6m. Sch fees. 800k
see am, 620k per month is a sustainable salary but your friend choose 800k schools for his kids.

There are better schools out there that are better and cheaper than this.

About the house rent…..Na Wa oooo, it seems he love an expensive life
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by OBTOREPA(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:

I think the liability 2.4m is plus his wife.
How can he be earning 620k and his monthly liability 2.4m.
That's what I don't understand.
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by ednut1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
At 45 years. Is it not too late for japa You want to go do study visa to uk with a family that has high taste 😅. Judging from your rent
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Gerrard59(m): 3:40am On Oct 02, 2023
I maintain my stance: anyone doing supposedly well in Nigeria, married with children and above 35 years old should remain in Nigeria. If the person MUST relocate, do so on a work visa sponsored by a reputable company. Even with that criterion, only the sponsored candidate must move first and settle down for a year before bringing in other family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Lungdick: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2023
Gerrard59:
I maintain my stance: anyone doing supposedly well in Nigeria, married with children and above 35 years old should remain in Nigeria. If the person MUST relocate, do so on a work visa sponsored by a reputable company. Even with that criterion, only the sponsored candidate must move first and settle down for a year before bringing in other family members.

oga mi, you still de japan?
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Lungdick: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Op needs to take a book and pen and start planning his expenditures.

does your wife work?

why put you chilren in an 800k school?
Are there no lesser schools better than 800k?
Re: Critical Moment: Honest Advise Needed For A Friend by Lungdick: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2023
Bro, sit down, take a book and pen.
Cut down expenses!

(1) (Reply)

China / 10 most beautiful African Cities / Foreign Carriers Engage In Price War To Frustrate Air Peace Out Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.