Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! (28005 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Theevilone(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:

ehn na her choice because I nor know how the matter con dey pain you pass person wey wan marry lmao... if she's not mentally ready, she should stay single na, afterall the man nor dey force am..

sooner or later she will have to make a choice, and I hope she doesn't regret the person she later ends up with due to the "trauma and not mentally ready"... lol it's not that she's not mentally ready, it's because of the fact that he's married and her mother is against it, not because of the man's character... I don't see where the red flags you pointed out is located... tell me one red flag you noticed aside from the fact that he's already married which is not a red flag to me...

and besides, didn't you see where I said she should ask herself those questions in the post you quoted or you didn't read to comprehend?

Your a dull boy.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by YelloweWest: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
Thank you!! I felt the age gap was too much and he was already coming for me in a weird manner. if I missed his calls. When I call him back, he starts being mad that I missed his calls, and it was not just normal calls, it was video calls, and I told him I didn’t like video calls, yet he will be blasting my phone unannounced with it.
Sounds like a manipulator!

Golden rule: never go near a man a Nigerian woman divorced! NEVER!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Les: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
Thank you!! I felt the age gap was too much and he was already coming for me in a weird manner. if I missed his calls. When I call him back, he starts being mad that I missed his calls, and it was not just normal calls, it was video calls, and I told him I didn’t like video calls, yet he will be blasting my phone unannounced with it.
lets connect
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by YelloweWest: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reminderz:

you see, his intentions might be good, you may never know, just tread carefully and seek God's help, anyway I modified my post, read again...
His intentions are not good joor. Red flags everywhere

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
My padi since my early days on nairaland na him get this epistles 😂😂😂😂

Franchas na better man

Manlikefranchas
Manwesabibetterthing
If I want him I'll get him but the question is do I want to rumble with a married man?
You can answer the question by yourself since you already know too much
LMAO...the audacity, Sha..
You will get him if you want...🤣
You may get him to bed but not into a happily married home. undecided Sex is common these days, and single women have no qualms giving it to married men whom they find attractive (either in cash or looks ) So I won't doubt your prowess in getting him. But just know that he won't abandon his wife to bring you into his life. Na Just chop you, pay you, whine you're head and leave. Na their trademark be this, and you know it too.
If you like write all the captions wey you fit think of,😂, that one won't change the truth, my dear.So, yes, he's a manwesabibetterthing for his wife. Not for unmarried ladies that find him attractive (like u) smiley grin
I can't answer if you want to rumble with married man, but I won't be surprised if you had done it in the past and now feel you no longer desire such haunting memories, pricking you every now and then. But that's if you even care about that...most don't.
How come you didn't talk about the other part of my comment nau ...the indirect marketing of yourself. You won't us to now know that you have huge breasts abi grin
Chai..I wish men could know better. Wallahi many of you ladies on this site will see no patronage, unless you act decent in all ramifications. They will press like on your picture, but just know no good man...no real good man will ever want to have you or anyone who cunningly advertises herself the way you are doing through your picture. Only men who will still cheat on you when and if they marry you, would support what you are doing.
✌️ Deuces

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
bukatyne:

Maybe the thread na cruise or to gbe wa lowo Jo.
That OP lady is being clever.
Those who know, know.
Just read her words carefully.

Most are just rushing to side with her , and advise her. As if she doesn't know what she already wants.
Abeg jare... grin .. her luck..
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
PaulOtl:

LMAO...the audacity, Sha..
You will get him if you want...🤣
You may get him to bed but not into a happily married home. undecided Sex is common these days, and single women have no qualms giving it to married men whom they find attractive (either in cash or looks ) So I won't doubt your prowess in getting him. But just know that he won't abandon his wife to bring you into his life. Na Just chop you, pay you, whine you're head and leave. Na their trademark be this, and you know it too.
If you like write all the captions wey you fit think of,😂, that one won't change the truth, my dear.So, yes, his a manwesabibetterthing for his wife. Not for unmarried ladies that find him attractive smiley grin
I can't answer if you want to rumble with married man, but I won't be surprised if you had done it in the past and now feel you no longer desire such a haunting memory, pricking you every now and then. But that's if you even care about that...most don't.
How come you didn't talk about the other part of my comment nau ...the indirect marketing of yourself. You won't us to now know that you have huge breasts abi grin
Chia...I wish men could know better. Wallahi many of you ladies on this site will see no patronage, unless you act decent in all ramifications. They will press like on your picture, but just know no good man...no real good man will ever want to have you or anyone who cunningly advertises herself the way you are doing through your picture. Only men who will still cheat on you when and if they marry you would support what you are doing.
✌️ Deuces
I know where this Painment is coming from and I understand

I repeat if I want to get him I'll get him not as a manfriend but as a husband, I know what I'm saying, so don't say what you know nothing about and don't speak on his behalf as well.

He's one of the very few men that's very cool on this forum and not some bitter ones like the rest. Manlikefranchas
Tell your female loved ones to look out for franchas while searching for the right partner
Franchas is a full package, take this to the banks
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
saysoo:
Am sorry for your troubles. Are you from a broken home? I can feel the pain.

A broken home is better than your home, where your dad panel beats your mom on a daily basis.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Acidosis:

A broken home is better than your home, where your dad panel beats your mom on a daily basis.
So yellow bobo sef sabi dish violence

We plenty for this table na me carry my own Dy hawk
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
I know where this Painment is coming from and I understand

I repeat if I want to get him I'll get him not as a manfriend but as a husband, I know what I'm saying, so don't say what you know nothing about and don't speak on his behalf as well.

He's one of the very few men that's very cool on this forum and not some bitter ones like the rest. Manlikefranchas
Tell your female loved ones to look out for franchas while searching for the right partner
Franchas is a full package, take this to the banks
LMAO...this girl, I'm done with you tonight, Biko. It has become glaring that what is aid was true - you wishing you could have him but he is already taken. Married, that is. And going by your " I repeat again, I can have him if I want to " shows exactly the type of woman you are. You are like the rest who fvck married men , if you feel like it. You can cheat and be cheated on. You have no boundaries.
If you knew where whatever painment (non-existent BTW) is coming from, I'm sure you would have said it here in the open for all to see, just the way I'm laying yours bare. So , you don't know where anything is coming from. You're just playing mind games at the toddler level for that matter.
I have no female loved ones that need a so-called perfect man as you claimed your online crush is , because all my female loved ones are married to good men and are in good homes. Not men that will be telling other random girls online how they like big bumbumb ladies grin and how their wives understand it. Such a man is only just setting himself up for temptations that he may not be able to resist when someone (like you) decides to take his words and use those weaknesses of his to her advantage. If that's your definition of " right partner " then you are still very worldly, and you don't know what a right partner should be like. No decent lady who is upright deserves such a partner... person wey dey commit adultery with him eyes every week , and maybe even with him preek...you think he go tell you here. Anyway, you are no better, so, I won't blame you if you settle for that.
Continue marketing your product. Na pms una dey wait for from the same men Nairaland men that you complain about, day and night grin
You think even the few good ones don't notice your bashing comments, and will stay away from you type? Think again.
Decent ladies come first. Not so-called bad bit'ches and slay queens. Who no get big boobs and ass? Even decent ladies have those. It's mainly for showcasing inside of their homes only. Not in the public for praises and patronage from men and maybe lesbians too , who pry these Nairaland streets. grin

May God not give any woman a God-fearing man, until such a woman becomes God-fearing herself! Amen. smiley
No be you wise pass. You want to play around and stilk end up securing a decent man who has all the beautiful qualities for yourself...ko le work... The laws of the universe don't bend like that grin
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by EndRape2(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Run, Run , Run, you see men that tells you their wives are abusive ,or mad , such men are useless men, very soon he will say same about you . With their useless characters , they made the woman a nagging women , full of complains , and end up calling her made

Run for your life
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
PaulOtl:
LMAO...this girl, I'm done with you tonight, Biko. It has become glaring that what is aid was true - you wishing you could have him but he is already taken. Married, that is. And going by your " I repeat again, I can have him if I want to " shows exactly the type of woman you are. You are like the rest who fvck married men , if you feel like it. You can cheat and be cheated on. You have no boundaries.
If you knew where whatever painment (non-existent BTW) is coming from, I'm sure you would have said it here in the open for all to see, just the way I'm laying yours bare. So , you don't know where anything is coming from. You're just playing mind games at the toddler level for that matter.
I have no female loved ones that need a so-called perfect man as you claimed your online crush is , because all my female loved ones are married to good men and are in good homes. Not men that will be telling other random girls online how they like big bumbumb ladies grin and how their wives understand it. Such a man is only just setting himself up for temptations that he may not be able to resist when someone (like you) decides to take his words and use those weaknesses of his to her advantage. If that's your definition of " right partner " then you are still very worldly, and you don't know what a right partner should be like. No decent lady who is upright deserves such a partner... person wey dey commit adultery with him eyes every week , and maybe even with him preek...you think he go tell you here. Anyway, you are no better, so, I won't blame you if you settle for that.
Continue marketing your product. Na pms una dey wait for from the same men Nairaland men that you complain about, day and night grin
You think even the few good ones don't notice your bashing comments, and will stay away from you type? Think again.
Decent ladies come first. Not so-called bad bit'ches and slay queens. Who no get big boobs and ass? Even decent ladies have those. It's mainly for showcasing inside of their homes only. Not in the public for praises and patronage from men and maybe lesbians too , who pry these Nairaland streets. grin

May God not give any woman a God-fearing man, until such a woman becomes God-fearing herself! Amen. smiley
No be you wise pass. You want to play around and stilk end up securing a decent man who has all the beautiful qualities for yourself...ko le work... The laws of the universe don't bend like that grin

Mtcheww

You better rest

Let me go and chat franchas before I sleep
He's really a great guy and like I said if I want to get him permanently I will and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it

😂
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by EndRape2(f): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Signs of Bibolar disorder , you betyer run, it is better to be single z than to marry wrong

quote author=Nengiraw post=126142029] Thank you!! I felt the age gap was too much and he was already coming for me in a weird manner. if I missed his calls. When I call him back, he starts being mad that I missed his calls, and it was not just normal calls, it was video calls, and I told him I didn’t like video calls, yet he will be blasting my phone unannounced with it. [/quote]
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
So yellow bobo sef sabi dish violence

We plenty for this table na me carry my own Dy hawk

🤣🤣🤣 you no well
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Mcslize: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
mapist:

I was very surprised to see the age gap nonsense she wrote and many guys even seconded that premise. Lol. In a Nigeria wey a 30 year old never even see road finish. What do I know?

Don't mind them. They don't know what they are saying. A lady will claim to be 20-25. If you look at them, you will think they 40 already. Such ladies will now say marrying a man of 40 is too old for her.

Majority of ladies that are 20-25, have mature bodies like that of a real 40 years old woman.

Using myself as an example. I look younger than my age. And those ladies I am older than by age are already looking like aunties.

The best such ladies can do is marry a guy with enough age gap.

If you see one lady that is 25yrs old. Omo, she looks like my aunty but I am way older than her with enough years. Now, imagine marrying such a lady. Won't people think she is my aunty?

That's the thing ladies should know. They should marry a guy who is older cuz ladies age faster than men. With that, they won't end up looking older than the man after giving birth to 3-4 children.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Mtcheww

You better rest

Let me go and chat franchas before I sleep
He's really a great guy and like I said if I want to get him permanently I will and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it

😂
Laughing to cover up? So yesterdays move... grin

You couldn't fault the truth, so you changed tactics. grin
My dear, by all means go chat him o...who said you should not? Sha know when you're done, he'll place the phone down and still embrace his wife as they fall asleep in each other's arms. Can't say the same for you. 😂
By by all means have a go at it. Some ladies were born to be second options, anyways. You may well be one of such ladies destined to be second options. Never having her own original man who loves her unconditionally. Eyah... When your past loose life comes haunting most of y'all, how will favor from God even be able to find y'all in time? Instead you'll see them ending up with men who will emotionally abuse them, still cheat on them , and use material gifts to console them. That's if you would even find out that he's cheating...not even your juju will help in this case, cuz Satan loves disarray and problematic marriages. So charm self will not work. grin
Rose, shine your eyes well o. If you want a good man, be a good lady yourself. Same goes for the rest of you ladies on here. And you men too. One ass, one vagiyna is enough. Is it not all the same unexplainable sexual feeling in the end? cheesy Odes...lol. keep helping condom brands to see huge profits because of your adultery.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
PaulOtl:
...As for you, Op. Don't let me slap you with an e-slap from over here , ooh.

In your replies to comments on here you claimed to have seen all the red flags, and had already even blocked the man on WhatsApp?
Ehen? So what then are you bringing this irritating topic or story to us here on Nairaland for?? Attention seeking?
Self appraisal?
Oh, should I point out the part where you said he already saw a picture (or was it pictures) of you and he was " mesmerized "
Save us the details, we know what you were trying to say there.
Abi, weren't you the one who sent him the photos? So why are you now making him look like a thirsty fella , when you had already known that sending him the pics would invoke such " mesmerizing" feelings? Abi you want other Nairaland men to know you are drop-dead gorgeous? Ok, I see...

You know he is married...has a kid (or maybe more ), has his wife still in the family picture...Then what are you telling us all these for, if you already see things that you feel are total red flags for you??
Or, is it that he is rich ?
Or , like some comments have asked already, '' is your family owing him any money " that you are aware of, and not telling us?
Ok. Fine. If the above is not the case, then how come with all the so-called red flags you claimed to have seen, you are still asking us for advice? Advice or opinions, which one did you really ask for? I mean, you seem to already know what to do. You said you blocked him.

And how come the question asking you about your virginity status sent you into an instant angry mood? Could you not have just answered him, if you felt there was nothing too much to it? I mean, for someone who you sent your picture too, or have been chatting with, I see no reason why you both couldn't have that conversation on virginity status. Since the two of you know that marriage topic is what even brought you both to knowing each other personally.

You just got upset when he asked that question. But he didn't get upset when you asked him about his wife and kid, when you got to know he has them.
Weldone! Na you wise pass bah...

Please, tell him upfront that you can't marry him. Stop looking for online or offline validation from strangers. You already know what is good for you. undecided
Eh, we have heard, you are beautiful. Eh, we know you live abroad(so that potential suitors would know the level you are on, and asses themselves first before approaching grin), we know you are young , in your mid 20s (25) and would like to find a suitable young man to get married to.
Some of us understand the handwriting on this wall. You can kill two birds with one stone (with this one topic you posted)

Smart girl.

Nobody should quote me. I'm going to bed right now, and won't answer you even.
What? It's lengthy? Ehh, read am or scroll past it. That one no concern me, na OP I dey give my advice, abi na opinion to.
🚶🚶
please I never sent him my pictures for validation, he already saw them through my family, because they sent it to him. Also I never asked him about himself, he was the one telling me all these shit, when I decided to ignore him,after I found out he had a daughter, so please don’t say what you don’t know.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
YelloweWest:

Sounds like a manipulator!

Golden rule: never go near a man a Nigerian woman divorced! NEVER!!!

Apt. 👍
If he was that good, she wouldn't have left. But money and the desperation to have the title of Mrs. won't allow some of them heed this warning.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
please I never sent him my pictures for validation, he already saw them through my family, because they sent it to him. Also I never asked him about himself, he was the one telling me all these shit, when I decided to ignore him,after I found out he had a daughter, so please don’t say what you don’t know.
No evidence, since we haven't seen or heard his own side of the story. To ascertain if you didn't ask him those things and the rest of the claims you have just made.

Who won't paint themselves the blameless one in their own story?
Na today?

Well, we've read. And you'll find the person...maybe he's on this forum.
You knew what was bad , but you came to make this post still asking us if what you did was wrong.
Aren't you funny? Or can't you see what you are doing?

You're smart and clever, I'll give that to you. But only by half.

No wonder you buffered the things to respond on. The one that's suits you. cheesy...humans ehnn..very clever beings.

Good night, Op. Let me retire to sleep, ejor. I think everyone has told you what you should do, which I believe you already knew from the beginning.
Good luck
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Thank you for the advices. I actually never knew this would blow up, I already got my advice on the first page, and when I came I saw it was on the front page, I was shocked.Honestly, I want to say something, there is nothing wrong with marrying someone older, but not when they can’t comprehend what you say or communicate well, because you not on the same age group. So I made my decision, and I’ll stick with it. My family hasn’t said anything to me yet, but I know that they will soon start calling me, when they find out that I blocked him, but peace of mind comes first. Thanks!!! Back to being a guest.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nengiraw:
Thank you for the advices. I actually never knew this would blow up, I already got my advice on the first page, and when I came I saw it was on the front page, I was shocked.Honestly, I want to say something, there is nothing wrong with marrying someone older, but not when they can’t comprehend what you say or communicate well, because you not on the same age group. So I made my decision, and I’ll stick with it. My family hasn’t said anything to me yet, but I know that they will soon start calling me, when they find out that I blocked him, but peace of mind comes first. Thanks!!! Back to being a guest.
Indeed. Be deceiving those who are easily deceived. If it was true, you won't see the need to even say it. You are not just a guest, you have a different moniker.
Na today people dey say this one for this same Nairaland wey we know ? grin

My dear, deactivate this one , go back to using your other multiple monikers abeg. All these psychology games self...una no dey tire.
You got your answer on the first page? Really, and you waited till the ninth page cuz of ?? grin answer that you already knew before creating this unnecessary thread. You've gotten what you wanted I'm pretty sure.
Then you didn't know it would '' blow up " well acted. Well palyed. You tried sha...
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Germi9: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
tbliss22:

True but what marriageable ladies face these days is that "Dicks are everywhere (even if they want 10 per day) but you see that thing called commitment is actually scares to find"
Truth
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
PaulOtl:

Indeed. Be deceiving those who are easily deceived. If it was true, you won't see the need to even say it. You are not just a guest, you have a different moniker.
Na today people dey say this one for this same Nairaland wey we know ? grin

My dear, deactivate this one , go back to using your other multiple monikers abeg. All these psychology games self...una no dey tire.
You got your answer on the first page? Really, and you waited till the ninth page cuz of ?? grin answer that you already knew before creating this unnecessary thread. You've gotten what you wanted I'm pretty sure.
Then you didn't know it would '' blow up " well acted. Well palyed. You tried sha...
You know some of us, have a life and we don’t rely on nairaland for our daily activities. I don’t even have to explain to you anything of whatsoever. Yes! I will deactivate this account, I have gotten the answers I need. I’m not trying to be a member like you.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Xmen149(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2023

Good for you. If you are outside the country find time b4 27 and come back. Attend events,play around you go see good guy and try your shots only focus more on character,dreams,spirit etc and willingness to grow together one you both want same thing. And yes the age gap is not a thing maturity of mind also has nothing to do with age.

If family push you push them back everyone go calm,even chicken wey see you with knife dey come close go attack to escape.

Greater percentage of the time, already made men has a woman who made it possible...the question now is if she ran away out of impatience,still in pictures or waiting in background....so I still maintain,create what you want and see how God will just be showing you road.

I can talk to you much better on how to go about it including with family if you reply me on another thread...

And please don't read more comments for your sanity..peace!
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 03, 2023
PaulOtl:

Laughing to cover up? So yesterdays move... grin

You couldn't fault the truth, so you changed tactics. grin
My dear, by all means go chat him o...who said you should not? Sha know when you're done, he'll place the phone down and still embrace his wife as they fall asleep in each other's arms. Can't say the same for you. 😂
By by all means have a go at it. Some ladies were born to be second options, anyways. You may well be one of such ladies destined to be second options. Never having her own original man who loves her unconditionally. Eyah... When your past loose life comes haunting most of y'all, how will favor from God even be able to find y'all in time? Instead you'll see them ending up with men who will emotionally abuse them, still cheat on them , and use material gifts to console them. That's if you would even find out that he's cheating...not even your juju will help in this case, cuz Satan loves disarray and problematic marriages. So charm self will not work. grin
Rose, shine your eyes well o. If you want a good man, be a good lady yourself. Same goes for the rest of you ladies on here. And you men too. One ass, one vagiyna is enough. Is it not all the same unexplainable sexual feeling in the end? cheesy Odes...lol. keep helping condom brands to see huge profits because of your adultery.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You go like quarell pass fight
We chatted overnight sef 😂😂😂😂😂😂
You are so funny Paul
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by mapist(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2023
Mcslize:

Don't mind them. They don't know what they are saying. A lady will claim to be 20-25. If you look at them, you will think they 40 already. Such ladies will now say marrying a man of 40 is too old for her.

Majority of ladies that are 20-25, have mature bodies like that of a real 40 years old woman.

Using myself as an example. I look younger than my age. And those ladies I am older than by age are already looking like aunties.

The best such ladies can do is marry a guy with enough age gap.

If you see one lady that is 25yrs old. Omo, she looks like my aunty but I am way older than her with enough years. Now, imagine marrying such a lady. Won't people think she is my aunty?

That's the thing ladies should know. They should marry a guy who is older cuz ladies age faster than men. With that, they won't end up looking older than the man after giving birth to 3-4 children.

VERY WELL SAID.
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by DawsonCole: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by BigBizzy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Answer me first...are you a virgin?
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by HerbalLife001(f): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Hit me up for a direct Delivery for all infection herbal life products....
Whatsapp only 07066257239
Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by HerbalLife001(f): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Hit me up for a direct Delivery anywhere in Nigeria for fast and easy dispatching - 07066257239

Re: He Wants To Marry Me, But He’s A Married Man!!! by Conduit22: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
2003 Toyota Camry for Sale.
Mileage: 89,000
Seats: fabric
Catalyst: available
Remote control Keys
Alloy wheels.
Radio CD player
Pimped
Valid papers
Buy and Drive
Price: #1.7Million( Last price)
WhatsApp for pictures.08162504225

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / For Women: Career Before Marriage Or Marriage Before Career? / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.