Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

No Substantial Evidence That Gadaffi Is Dead - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Substantial Evidence That Gadaffi Is Dead (940 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / 14 Great Works Of Gadaffi / Gadaffi Was Found Hiding In A Drainage Pipe And Shot By His Own Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Substantial Evidence That Gadaffi Is Dead by cap28: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Mainstream Media: "Gaddafi Captured" - "Gaddafi Dead"; But Yet Again No Proof Provided
Posted: 2011/10/20

This man brought justice and freedom to Libya. He fought against the West his whole life. He is not a coward "hiding in a hole"

HeyU Quality Ads
By MKERone

Be careful with the information provided by mainstream media! They are claiming that Muammar Gaddafi has been captured, others "confirm" he was very badly injured and died.

Al Jazeera, after the massive credibility loss it suffered when the fake Green Square footage they broadcast internationaly was exposed, seems to be cautious in its latest article and relays the information they claim to have received from Libya, without giving any confirmation. They even add:

"NATO and the US state department said it cannot confirm any reports. Meanwhile in Benghazi, crowds gathered in the streets to start celebrating the reports of Gaddafi’s death."

Al Arabiya, also known from its pro-NTC and pro-NATO views and for spreading falsified and/or fake reports, seems to confirm Gaddafi's dead, as if they themselves saw Brother Leader captured and dead.

They even say that Gaddafi was found hiding on a hole and begging the rebels not to shoot him. This clearly reminds us of Saddam Hussein. He was alledgedly also hiding in a hole. This is totally false and is aimed at undermining Gaddafi's revolutionary image! They want people to be disappointed by this coward attitude and to reject any feeling they had for him, feel betrayed, and shift their minds. Can you picture Gaddafi hidding in a hole? I personally can't! This man brought justice and freedom to Libya. He fought against the West his whole life! He is not a coward. Look at him in this video going around Tripoli in an open air car without security, during April, while NATO was bombing the city day and night, without fear.

On the other hand I would not be surprised to learn that in such a war situation Sarkozy, Cameron and Obama would hide in a hole and beg for their cowardly and valueless lifes and even pee in their pants! But not the Revolutionary Brother Leader Gaddafi!

All those allegations are based on a picture… That can be, as it previously happened, a FAKE. And on AbdelHakim Belhadj confirmation… can anyone trust him?

Western media relay this information as they did for Khamis Gaddafi's dead (man's incredible, he died 8 times but is still alive), Moatassem was abducted, Saif Al Islam was killed 3 times and do you remember that Gaddafi was already killed a few month ago?

Let's wait and see if this information about his death is confirmed or not. And I don't mean confirmed by Western media! But by Libyan Resistance sources! We all know whose interests Western media serve. They would confirm anything their masters tell them to! They confirmed Osama Bin Laden's death based on a fake picture (that was quickly exposed as a fake on the Internet), apologized for that "mistake" but still confirmed he was killed with absolutely no proof! They didn't even question the thing! When thousands of reports on the Internet were reporting him as dead since 2001,

I personally do not believe this news which is denied by other Jamahiriya sources. So many lies, One thing to take into consideration, is how NATO and its mercenaries use this type of PsyOps in order to locate their enemy. When they came up with the fake report of Moussa Ibrahim being abducted and under rebels custody, their aim was to have Moussa Ibrahim contacting Arrai TV, locate the call and bomb and kill him, and hopefully also Gaddafi if the two men were together… knowing that, we will probably have to wait a couple of days to have final confirmation.

NATO and NTC are ready to do anything, they are totally desperate! Remember when illegitimate NTC leader confirmed Green Square footage was fake, but helped the rebels entering Tripoli ?

Let's wait my friends! Time will tell…

ALLAH, MUAMMAR, LIBYA WA BAS
Re: No Substantial Evidence That Gadaffi Is Dead by BlackLibya: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
he is dead my friend. There are videos, one of them is very clear, but i cannot find it because it is titled in arabic.

I think nato killed him, although he kind of appears alive in one video, they say he was killed by a bullet to the head when the NTC forces were driving him, because NTC forces and Libyan forces were shooting each other.

That sounds unlikely because Ghaddafi was obviously the only casualty.
Re: No Substantial Evidence That Gadaffi Is Dead by nolongTing: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
BlackLibya:

he is dead my friend. There are videos, one of them is very clear, but i cannot find it because it is titled in arabic.

I think nato killed him, although he kind of appears alive in one video, they say he was killed by a bullet to the head when the NTC forces were driving him, because NTC forces and Libyan forces were shooting each other.

That sounds unlikely because Ghaddafi was obviously the only casualty.

He's as dead as a door nob! He brought it upon himself though he's rule was always going to end in a tragedy; maybe if it was say 100 years ago it would have been okay but he wanted to rule for life.

(1) (Reply)

Iowa Caucus Results: Mitt Romney Edges Rick Santorum In Iowa / A Woman To Become American Next President / When Nigeria Sent Ghana Packing With ' Ghana Must Go'. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.