Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,444 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire (23378 Views)

COVID-19: We Are Struggling With Bed Spaces In Lagos - NCDC / Almost Two Million Nigerians Suffer With Diminished Vision / Have You Been Diagnosed With “advanced Maternal Age (AMA)”, “poor Or Diminished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by instantexchange: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out and share a personal experience I've been having lately, and I'm hoping to get some advice or insights from the community.

I'm a 24-year-old guy, and for the past few years, I've been experiencing a significant decline in my interest in sexual intercourse. It's been a bit confusing and frustrating for me because I used to have a healthy sexual desire/urge, but now it's almost as if I lose interest each time I engage in it like I will go on break for 1 year or more without feeling the need to have sexual intercourse.

I think am asexual or what else could be the problem ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Felimax(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
At 24 years?
Do you have a doctor or psychologist here on Nairaland?
You need them now!

Hope you are not taking all those things because this one that you said you use to be very active abi wetin you talk?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by SUPERPACK: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
You are simply growing into a man. You cant call yourself a man if you can't control your sexual urge. A real man should be able to go 2 years and above with sex. Yes I said so.

It will give you advantage in any relationship as your partner can't bait you with sex. Welcome to the club.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by instantexchange: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Felimax:
At 24 years?
Do you have a doctor or psychologist here on Nairaland?
You need them now!

Hope you are not taking all those things because this one that you said you use to be very active abi wetin you talk?

No, I don't take anything. I use to have a good sexual urge but it keeps declining each time I have sex

3 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Wawelexy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Rejoice bro, if only some people can possess this same thing you are groaning about, they might have become or still remains great individuals....

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Since 2019 i never knack so it's not a big deal.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Carcholce: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Since 2019 i never knack so it's not a big deal.

Do you masturbate?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by SenecaTheYonger: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
SUPERPACK:
You are simply growing into a man. You cant call yourself a man if you can't control your sexual urge. A real man should be able to go 2 years and above with sex. Yes I said so.

It will give you advantage in any relationship as your partner can't bait you with sex. Welcome to the club.

Lol don't confuse self control and diminishing sexual desire.

He could have a problem down there and you’re here calling it self control.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Guyman01: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Theres nothing wrong with you, you are 24 years, concentrate your libido on building yourself and your future. Many married men are even keeping away from their wives because of what they are passing through in terms of not meeting up their aspirations in life, having control over your sexual desires is very healthy.
Exercise more, keep fit and healthy and when the time comes you will have a healthy sex life with a partner you should carefully select to build a future together

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by okoroemeka(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
SUPERPACK:

I don't think his condition has anything to do with maturity,at 24 and lossing interest already in sex that is critical,I suggest you go and see a doctor,it may have something to do with the hormones

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Carcholce:

Do you masturbate?
Never

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Abolodje: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Try to see if looking at a naked guys dick arouses you and increases sexual desires a bit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Dexy4yah(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nomatter what you do in life...never allow anything to make you it's slave

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Blessing in disguise! Guy, this will save u alot of money and time. That thing called "sexual urge" has really caused and it's still causing a lot of irreparable damage to many men out there. Thank your stars bro.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
There is a problem somewhere. Because at 24, your sex drive suppose to be topnotch. Except you are emotionally or mentally stressed up. But if that is not the case, then you will need to up your fitness and diet game. You need to pump iron to boost your t-level.
Also do intermittent sprint exercise, eat clean diet fruits and vegetables,lean meats,beans,clean carbs and water.
Your sex drive should bounce back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by fyzaila: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Instead of you to be happy and be thanking your stars that your body wants to practise abstinence and avoid fornication, you're are here thinking it's a problem.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Walehelt(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
It not like i don't like sex, it just that i'm not ready to go through any stress because of straffing,and i no dey carry olosho.....9 months now without sex

6 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Carcholce: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Never

Good. Please keep it up

5 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by oz4real83(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2023
As long as it isn't your bank account that is diminishing, you have nothing to worry about cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Exceed15: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Trust me you are ok.

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Carcholce:

Good. Please keep it up
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by okoroemeka(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2023
Walehelt:
It not like i don't like sex, it just that i'm not ready to go through any stress because of straffing,and i no dey carry olosho.....9 months now without sex
this is more serious than I even thought,9 months without a pvssy?that is critical,the question will be do you masturbate?if you completely lose the effort to satisfy a woman at 24,then by 40 you will be totally impotent,is that what makes a man?,to flee from p vssy,I wonder the joy in making money without a woman to spend it with you,then what is the essence and drive to make that money,

2 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Walehelt(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is more serious than I even thought,9 months without a pvssy?that is critical,the question will be do you masturbate?if you completely lose the effort to satisfy a woman at 24,then by 40 you will be totally impotent,is that what makes a man?,to flee from p vssy,I wonder the joy in making money without a woman to spend it with you,then what is the essence and drive to make that money,

i don't masturbate and will never do.. it is normal to crave for sex but are you ready to compromise your self respect and peace of mind because of kitten?
i'm not 24,way above that.,but i believe there more kitten lining up ahead i just need to brace myself and know how to play the GAME right...

3 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by dkidd: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2023
SUPERPACK:

Self control isn't what he has. He has a big problem at 24. Even me that's almost twice his age I still dey get hard wood every morning and I want to knack all the time. Not acting on impulse is self control know that

8 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by Starboytwo(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Opposite of me currently...

Any girl like this as I dey follow dem talk, na their moan dey ring for my head...

May God help me.

10 Likes

Re: Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire by thatcardude: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

239 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 10 Deaths On Sept 1 - (5161 Tested) / Can HIV Positive Persons Join The Nigeria Military? / FMN To Donate 36,000 COVID-19 Test Kits, 75 Ventilators & 331,000 PPEs To NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.