Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Siasia Live On Channels Tv! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Live On Channels Tv! (1288 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead / Samson Siasia Sacked. Next Super Eagles Coach To Be Chosen Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia Live On Channels Tv! by julioralph(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
hi guys.
coach siasia is currently live on channels tv. pls feel free to send him ur questions/comments via facebook(search 4 channels sport ).
the show will end at 10pm
Re: Siasia Live On Channels Tv! by julioralph(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
personally, i was really disappointed with him
Re: Siasia Live On Channels Tv! by julioralph(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
but since he seems 2 be remorseful, i think he shud be forgiven. but if he carries on with his nepotism, then i guess
he should get the sack! wink wink
Re: Siasia Live On Channels Tv! by BetaThings: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2011
Baba Suwe is remorseful
Armed robbers are remorseful when caught
Fraudsters are remorseful
So?
Re: Siasia Live On Channels Tv! by 1025: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2011
remorseful was not part of his N5m salary contract.
a coach that could not forgive enyama and gave away the chances of qualifying for nation's cup does not deserve any form of forgiveness.
Re: Siasia Live On Channels Tv! by Kx: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2011
julioralph:

but since he seems 2 be remorseful, i think he shud be forgiven. but if he carries on with his nepotism, then i guess
he should get the sack! wink wink
1025:

remorseful was not part of his N5m salary contract.
a coach that could not forgive enyama [/b]and gave away the chances of qualifying for nation's cup does not deserve any form of forgiveness.

[b]Why draw and sign a contract we cant enforce becos of sentiments and politics?.

Those days when aboki were in power, aboki used to head everything in nigeria,
now must a failed naija delta man remain the head coach because the president is a naija deltan?
Re: Siasia Live On Channels Tv! by otokx(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kx has hit the nail on the head.

(1) (Reply)

Five NPFL Clubs Have Signed A Jersey Sponsorship Deal With Guinness Nigeria PLC. / World Footballer Of The Year, Cristiano Ronaldo / After 4 Triumphs, Which Is The Best Nigerian Under 17 Team Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.