Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Million Naira Business Concept Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Million Naira Business Concept Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam. (251 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Buying Dollars / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Million Naira Business Concept Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam. by Benedict564(m): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2023
Getting paid instant commissions by helping companies advertise products online, the sweetest and easiest way to learn and earn today. Drop your number for WhatsApp training, join now..!

Re: The Million Naira Business Concept Many Nigerians Still See As A Scam. by happiness440: 4:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Affiliate marketing is a billion dollar business globally with opportunity for one to attain financing freedom. You don't need much to start but an android phone. You can leverage on social media, forums, classified ads etc to promote.

I will pay anyone N10,000 each for each paid referral send to my business. You can do the maths. When you do 20 referrals monthly, that is 20 X 10,0000 = N200,000 monthly from the comfort of your home even without an office and just your android phone and time.

Reach me by call or WhatsApp 07033097160 to start

(1) (Reply)

Journal For My Fx Naira Account / 10 Million Naira Business Loan Opportunity By Bank Of Industry / D'richie Clothing's & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.