Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Ungrateful Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Ungrateful Husband (1567 Views)

The Ungrateful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ungrateful Husband by tessybaby(f): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2007
A man who always complains that he suffers alot at work to bring home something to eat while his wife stays home and does does nothing else but eats and gets fat, prayed to God;
"Father I am not saying am not happy being a man, but the problem is I suffer alot while my wife stays home relax. Lord I will like to exchange with my wife, make me the wife and her the husband so that she can suffer too."
God in his infinite mercy granted his request and the next morning he became a woman(the wife).
He( the wife) got up very early, got the children up, bathed them, made breakfast 4 all, fed the children, served the husband, took de children to school, went to the market, cleaned the house, made lunch, collected the children  from school, gave them lunch, did their homework,  and so on. And at night He(the wife) also had to satisfied the husband on the bed even though He was very tired.
The next morning He  prayed to God; " Father I know i have sinned by asking u to exchange me with my wife. Now I know what it means to be a woman, Please make me back to be a Man"
But God said "Sorry my dear  you will have to wait for nine months because last night you got yourself pregnant." wink
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by lizzy4u: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2007
its really funny grin grin grin grin grin

keep it up
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by RichDad1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2007
Extremely Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by mopegirl(f): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2007
lol really 4ni

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahhaahahahahaahhahhahahahahaha

someone shld lift me up i am falling
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by clemcykul(f): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2007
ha dont fall oooh
am coming to lift you up,
dont let any man do it oooh
cos they will tap and retap current grin grin grin grin

cos i know ure loaded wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by kaydee01: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ clemcy

This guy u are Ras, haha
been watching u , cool down my guy
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by mopegirl(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
@clemcykul, i am waiting 4 u oh!

see him laffing

u no fit cari mi

chck me out n c ow fat i am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by efuah(f): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2007
LOOOOOOOOOL
it serves him right cheesy
Re: The Ungrateful Husband by omena555(f): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
hahahahahahahhahaha
can u imagine!

(1) (Reply)

Notice To Employees / Two Friends / New JAMB Sitting Arrangement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.