Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ultimate Free Browsing - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Ultimate Free Browsing (503 Views)

Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: / 24hrs free Browsing With Your favourite Hitv,dstv,fstv And Mytv Decoder / <<<<<<<GET YOUR-Freedom Vouchers HERE (FREE MTN PC BROWSING)>>>>&gt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Free Browsing by gigadot: 2:48am On Oct 21, 2011
Free browsing has been around for as long as telecommunications introduced internet services. We have heard of them, ordered for them and used them. The funny aspect of it is that, the networks have continued to block them and the gurus have continued to work on new ones.
I stumbled upon ultimate free browsing for some months now. I have used it and continue to use it even at this moment. The service is swift; you can download, upload, access the internet 24/7. It has its limitation just like any other thing; it works only on MTN network.
Many people have always wished to have it but entertain fear of being scammed. I want to issue this out to sincere and honest persons. This is how it goes; I shall send it to whosoever wants to have it at the rate of N1, 500. It’s service before pay. When you have used it and confirmed that it works, send the stipulated amount of money to the account below. Patronizing this means that you agree to whatsoever that may happen to you as a result of you failing to fulfill your own side of the bargain. Give me a call or mail when deposit is made. Thanks you.

GBUDU JOSEPH A.
GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB).
Account No: 0028451665
Phone: 07037241113
Email: gigatrendconsult@yahoo.com
Check my blog@ www.bloghilltop..com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Gateway Laptop URGENTLY / Sold Sold!! HP Pavillion DV 9000 For Cheap Sale In Ibadan As Low As 35k / How to buy cheap brand new Laptop in nigeria - Sales From N14,000 To N52,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.