Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy (462 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / I Need An Adsense To Buy. / Get Adsense To Ur Old Blog And Design Your New Blog At An Affodable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by starchris(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2023
Hello guys, I am looking for blogs to buy with Adsense. A lot of bloggers don’t like investing in their blog. Blogging is a huge business, so what I do is that I buy blogs that are already making money and invest in those blogs SEO to increase it’s potential. If you have a blog with Adsense that you want to sell, reply to this thread and I will contact you for price, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by landiqa(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
If you can have a team or hire, you can get regular flow of blogs monthly with AdSense as well as ezoic.
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by Papiali: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Adsense blog available for sale, contact 07033525533. Let's talk
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by starchris(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Papiali:
Adsense blog available for sale, contact 07033525533. Let's talk
You are not picking your calls
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by Richnero(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2023
starchris:
Hello guys, I am looking for blogs to buy with Adsense. A lot of bloggers don’t like investing in their blog. Blogging is a huge business, so what I do is that I buy blogs that are already making money and invest in those blogs SEO to increase it’s potential. If you have a blog with Adsense that you want to sell, reply to this thread and I will contact you for price, thanks
I can always source for these for you depending on how much you are buying. 0802 112 9061. You can contact me.
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by ProGSM(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2023
How much are you willing to offer?
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by afternysc(f): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2023
I have been scammed of my website as well as my Google AdSense account.

Do you want to know my story?
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by Nuclearact: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
afternysc:
I have been scammed of my website as well as my Google AdSense account.

Do you want to know my story?

Yes, please. Tell us your story and who did this.
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by AzaHub(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nuclearact:

Yes tell us the story.

Or is this the story? https://www.nairaland.com/7899020/how-scammed-into-giving-up

We need details
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by afternysc(f): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nuclearact:

It's a duo of scammers. And they advertise on Nairaland here too.

I've given them ultimatum or I expose them.
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by Gosiso: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
starchris:

I might have a deal for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by afternysc(f): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nuclearact:

I have reported to Authorities and they will be picked up any moment. It was scam.

The funny thing is: it's the final client they dealt for that will surfer the most.

grin
Re: I Am Looking For A Blog With Adsense To Buy by Nuclearact: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
starchris:

I have a newly approved one with a website receiving organic traffic. Check my profile or contact me on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Website Developer In Benin Or Its Environs / Hello / Learn How To Be Web Designer And Make On The Avearge N100,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.