Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? (18190 Views)

Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest / Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Good Hair Cream For My Toddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? by Jummy4real(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2011
My Dear Nairalanders,. as we all know that Brazilian 100% Human Hair is very expensive and we need to take good care of it, please I'll like to know how to take care of it as in the hair cream to use for it because I learnt serum is good for less quality hair to make it shine. Also, I'll like to know the best comb/brush to also use. I don't mind if there's any other tips you can give me.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? by nanidee(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
Jummy4real:

My Dear Nairalanders,. as we all know that Brazilian 100% Human Hair is very expensive and we need to take good care of it, please I'll like to know how to take care of it as in the hair cream to use for it because I learnt serum is good for less quality hair to make it shine. Also, I'll like to know the best comb/brush to also use. I don't mind if there's any other tips you can give me.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks

I don't know about serum being for less quality hair, as I use serum on my natural hair as well.

I was going to recommend serum(the original one), as your brazillian hair is human hair, and considering that serum is good for human hair. undecided
Re: Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? by base11(f): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
I'll advice you don't use serum or any type of cream. Well if you must use a serum, il advice you get fantasia, the one with the white cover, its called Fantasia IC Hair Polisher, its about a thousand naira. Do not get the green one which is Olive Oil Glossing polisher as i suspect it has alcohol in it. I have both so i should know, and the green gives this loud faux shine. Use serum once in a week, dont be tempted to use it everyday, once in a week is the best, trust me all them human hair do not like this products.
The best product to use is a liquid leave in conditioner, or get dark and lovely leave in conditioner, wet hair and apply just about two pea size, comb hair and you are good to go. But the liquid is the best if you can get it. You could spray it every three days, comb your hair, let it air dry and you are good.
For combs, get a big tooth comb, those big brown ones, and comb hair from tip to root never the other way as your hair wld shed and get split ends.
Remember to wash hair every week, with a very good shampoo, condition and apply leave in and let it air dry. This brings your hair back to the state you bought it. Beautiful lovely and bouncy.
If your brazilian hair is curly, never comb it dry, or you cause frizz. Wet it a little with your leave in and comb with your big tooth comb, when hair id dried you have beautiful defined curls.
If you follow this tips and your brazilian hair is virgin remy(original) your hair would last you a long long time even more than 5 years.
Re: Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? by jbblues24(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that admirable. cool

(1) (Reply)

In Your Opinion Would You Call Me Handsome? / Miss Ideal Nigeria 2017 Contestants In Ankara Shoot / Help On How To Fix Weave-Ons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.