Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes (32263 Views)

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Doxy1: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPQGJeueHGY?si=76tNqIGjYPrdh9tr

The Nigerian woman who in a trending video was seen ordering guests at her party who did not wear her AsoEbi to leave has apologized.

In the video, the elderly woman who was celebrating her 70th birthday said she got angry when she spotted some people who she found out came to her party despite not inviting them. She said those set of people had bought her AsoEbi and when she found out, she returned their money as she did not want them there. However, they insisted on attending the party and it didn't go well with her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by princepeter566: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu sister

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Kukutente23: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Much ado over amala and aso ebi

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Alchemy528: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Killerofpigs: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Typical Tinubu supporter....and Power drunk misfits

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Offpointng: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Normal Yoruba way of doing things. shamelessly sad

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by benuejosh: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Her palava

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by FalseProphet1(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Most Nigerians are entitled and have bad manners.

This I have seen.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by grandstar(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
I have a disdain for aso ebi.

Why impose cost on people? Do you know their pocket? The celebrant only cares about his or herself.

During my mum's, I did not demand aso ebi from invited guests. It was only during my dad's funeral that aso ebi became included and that was the handiwork of my half siblings.

Anyways, it does have its benefits

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by publicenemy(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
She sold only 3 yards of Asuebi and saw over 600 people wearing the same Asuebi at the venue...lol.
Forgive her, She made an emotional mistake and embarrassed her self and family, no apologies will change that. Her biggest punishment is the fact that the video of her embarrassing herself will forever remain on the internet and whenever she watches it she will feel embarrassed over and over again. She should be placed on suicide watch sef.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Solidkay(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Nonsense..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by id4sho(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Aseobi na serious business. A material of 10k will be sold to you at 25-30k. They use it to recoup money spent on occasions. She probably sighted three(3) plate crew/ I've eaten rice and semo, bring pounded yam shocked. You can't shame the shameless. That gender don't joke with aseobi tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Dididrumz(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
She's a big fool.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by publicenemy(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Never talk while you're angry Ani how them dey talk that parable.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by mrjoeblinks: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Ehen?
Her life, her party.
Her doings no concern me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by RawSex(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Apologising to who?

Abegiiii!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by sofeo(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Alright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by AwokenVawulence: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Av
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by MorataFC: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
When party is a business ventures.

Asoebi na why I hate to go to some parties.

They segregate in sharing food
In the manner of approach

Disrespect you

Anyways na for those that like going to party

Wetin Dem dey share for party.
Rice
Swallow
All these you can buy
Many people don't know coming to their party is out of respect.

If na by food. I rather stay hungry. And I know alot like that

My brother always say that before you go to a party eat and be filled so you won't be angry when they don't serve. You are doing them a favor

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by MorataFC: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
RawSex:
Apologising to who?

Abegiiii!!!
u dey mind am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by adecz: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
She is trying to raise pension money 😡😡😡😡

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Imagine a 70 years old woman acting as if the woman evolves around her. People came to show support and you are there chasing them out ehn shebi you don chop everything con dey apologise abeg kiss my sexy black ass then go straight to hell, with the hardship wey dey wey some people don gazette say na there they go chop lunch and possibly take home dinner but felt because they didn't buy so you wan shame them hmmmm you can't shame the shameless 🙄

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by meum: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Na the man in the video make me laff. Oga no just dey chop him amala dey go E no send the woman. Lol. Look for the video she vexed for those that didn’t buy her asoebi you’ll see the man I’m talking about 😁

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by DropsMic(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Yawn

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by JohnAOne: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
To err is human, to realise your error and make amends is saintly.

Go and sin no more.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by olancho: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2023
They like free food and free drinks.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Vlibray: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Stupid Old Woman

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by ruggedtimi(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
She for save herself the stress by using bouncers at the gate. Now she messed up

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Hezmatosky: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Anything yoruba, I wash my hands undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Racoon(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Shameless old woman not living her age simply because of the intoxication of owambe party ashoebi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes by Luckysbab: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2023
grin

It's the way of women. No biggies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Court Wedding Reception Photos / First Photos From Eyo Festival In Lagos / Calabar Boys Dressed In Asoebi For Birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.