Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them (38662 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Ordered Guests Without Asoebi Out Of Her Party Apologizes / Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Doxy1: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_k51MnIpzY?si=43pPE3XdL_ZzV7Uy

There was drama at a Nigerian party in the UK over the weekend after the celebrant ordered guests who refused to buy Asoebi to leave immediately.

The visibly angry woman waited until the guests started eating before she ordered those without Asoebi to leave. She went on to say that if they know they want to get to the age of 70, they should leave immediately.

The guests had no choice but to grumble and leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by TemplarLandry: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by muyico(m): 12:37am On Oct 04, 2023
I smell skit

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Mhomies: 2:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Eleyi ga o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by DatNiggaDaz: 3:34am On Oct 04, 2023
Na their way

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Chinjo2: 4:23am On Oct 04, 2023
She has no right to embarrass her guest like that.
That people gathered at your feast does not mean they don't have food to eat at home.

276 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by seunlayi(m): 4:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Failed venture like Ajaokuta and our refineries where Nigeria leaders where never pained but this been an individual venture, she was deeply pained and reacted swiftly grin grin grin grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by hspda: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Things are happening

Nkan nbe

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ZACHIE: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Empty people, living empty lives, finding emptiness to cover a deep void that does not exist.
Unnecessary pressure we bring upon ourselves just to feel among.
Sad. Deeply repulsive.
Nonsense aso ebi pressure.

205 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by GExcess: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2023
I just wonder why some women are so insensitive in this life, they always carry this so called asoebi matter for their empty head

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by buygala(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2023
How can you not pay for Aso ebi and want to eat free Amala and Ewedu in the UK?.. O wrong nau sad

Do these wicked people know how much a plate of Amala costs in the UK ?..

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by koolaid87: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Most women are just evil by nature. Irrational beings being driven by emotions.

Na dem go beat house maid to death

Na dem go treat step children with hatred

Na dem go tell their partner not to do for people

Whoever let a woman lead in his domain is a dead man walking

133 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Honestfrend: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Honoring her invitation alone is an Ashoebi... She just want drama.. She for say strictly by those who put on Ashoebi na.. I hate disgrace..

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by HandsomeHITLER(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2023
This cannot be a real video. There's a new level of desperation amongst these Gen Z. They'll do ANYTHING for the "views"
Truth is, if you're well registered on YouTube and all; if you realize how much you can make for making contents that attract viewers, you would do the same! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by ITbomb(m): 5:13am On Oct 04, 2023
After your morning prayers, stay a little while and fear women

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by whytediamond(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Muyico, it's not a skit.
It happened in real life.
I watched it on Facebook. The woman is now trending. Though it's not by force to buy asoebi and to avoid drama, I advise people doing party that want to cash out from it should desist.
But did she warn people that if them no buy her asoebi make den no come the party? If so, they deserved the curses. If I m her, bouncers ll throw out those that didn't buy clothes.
It's not easy to entertain guests with meals over N2K alone in Nigeria not to talk of in UK where each guest ll eat and drink food worth over N20K - N30K or more. At some events, wine taken cost hundreds of thousands of millions. So if I decided to cash out on my asoebi and some foΓ³ls decided to come and eat free food (owo epo), they ll go to clinic after 2 weeks cos the spirit of the money I spent must worry them.
If I give you something for free, it's free. But if I decided to do biz with my party, it's none of your business.
So I support the curses if she had warned dem before.
If you quote me without sense, I ll injure you here on nairaland with my constructive response. So think we'll before saying rubbish especially if you are male. My words ll pepper 🌢️ you to your marrows and blokkos!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by 2Radii: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2023
muyico:
I smell skit
U won't burn more than 20mb to watch it cus if u did u will know its not a skit.

But the woman is foolish, any small function they want to hold they will use that opportunity to turn it to money making adventure....must everybody buy 'and-co' as we normally call it here?

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by kelvincoke(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria my country
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by owiko(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2023
D
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by koolaid87: 5:18am On Oct 04, 2023
buygala:
How can you not pay for Aso ebi and want to eat free Amala and Ewedu in the UK?.. O wrong nau sad

Do these wicked people know how much a plate of Amala costs in the UK ?..

You dey craaaze for head

So if i buy aso ebi, I no fit bring my friend who no buy the clothes?

Free amala kill you there

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by laurel03(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Na business birthday party she do.... So that Aso ebi profit na her target. Shey na by force den dey do party ni. She is a fool because some people dont like Aso ebi but they will do normal for u than those who buy ur Aso ebi with good gift.

20 Likes

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by koladata(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2023
wow see uk, be like lagos island party, people done leave this country o

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by PrinceOfLagos: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Na wa
Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by bosstim(m): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Yoruba people, tufiakwa!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by cococandy(f): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2023
koolaid87:
Most women are just evil by nature. Irrational beings being driven by emotions.

Na dem go beat house maid to death

Na dem go treat step children with hatred

Na dem go tell their partner not to do for people

Whoever let a woman lead in his domain is a dead man walking

ITbomb:
After your morning prayers, stay a little while and fear women

Any excuse to be a misogynistic troll

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2023
I m booking this space cos I had to wakeup early do this.
If you v contrary opinion, buy me lunch make I release the space!

1 Like

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by PrinceOfLagos: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2023
She don use her hands scatter the party

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them by Goodlady(f): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2023
cococandy:

Any excuse to be a misogynistic troll
No mind the yeye boys. Most of them are chickens to their partner, sIMPS of life judging matters as if men don't do it!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding / Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) / Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.