Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,919 members, 7,838,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? (9980 Views)

How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate? / Become An Opay Sales Representative Today (requirements And New Basic Salary) / Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by ojun50(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Has a formal sales man don’t do, don’t go, don’t take the job
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by IMPARTIAL: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's OK if you have nothing to do now.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Tizmamoney: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Qnet na scam ooo. They go tell you to bring 650k for documents and they will be paying you in dollars. Run ooo oga

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
You even have luck that you wa informed. My wife got ajob only to be told that all the staffs there will be paid based on commission against what was originally agreed. My brother na so i tell am make she run for her life ooo
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Exceed15: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Abort the mission..
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Richyfj(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Insurance job with no pay...
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by sundayid(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eddodoh:
I am currently considering a job opportunity with QNET. But where i have issue is about the pay.

Pls, advise.

RUN LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN

That’s GNLD

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sales/marketing, you go trek and explain taya. Run o.

3 Likes

Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by EWIN(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
If you love yourself stay back and start farming in your village,,,, don't involved urself in any job that has no basic salary
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Styluss: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
I hate offers like that

Eddodoh:
I am currently considering a job opportunity with QNET. But where i have issue is about the pay.

I was told that no basic salary. I will be paid base on my performance i.e. sales i am able to make as it's a direct sales role. Moreso, i live in one of the Norther states and i will need to travel to the job location in the south west.

My fear, what if i am unable to meet the performance benchmark? How do i cope in a far away location?

Pls, advise.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by lawani: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eddodoh:

I was told that no basic salary. I will be paid base on my performance i.e. sales i am able to make as it's a direct sales role. Moreso, i live in one of the Norther states and i will need to travel to the job location in the south west.

My fear, what if i am unable to meet the performance benchmark? How do i cope in a far away location?

Pls, advise.

A job without a basic salary is not worth it. If you have only ten million naira invested in business, you should be able to offer basic salary because capital by itself will yield something even before competent mansgement

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by TheGift: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eddodoh:

Pls, advise.

It doesn’t make any sense that there is no basic pay. You might as well get your own product and start selling right where you are rather than spend your money traveling to go and sell for someone else.

My 2 cents.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by tioyoung(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
😂 dem scam my nigga over 500k.
He wanted me to come join him in lagos 😂 as a sharp edo boy I am
I go do my investigation see am say na big scam.
Na me come dey tell am things wey him no even know about the qnet.
U sell pure water fr road better pass that useless Qnet

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by zedegit: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Eddodoh:

Pls, advise.

Don't go.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Idoko619(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
businessgirl:
Hmm. Personally, I won't.

Now, If you are in need of a job, check my signature. If you can't view my signature, click on my monicker and scroll down. If you can't follow these steps, Lol don't bother you might not be able to handle any of our jobs.

Greetings, I've a business proposal for you.
How do I connect please.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by etrange: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
I do not think it's a good idea to travel for that level of uncertainty.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
It would be better to stay in the north and start gona(farming) than qnet.is like selling yourself to slave trade
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by obianoooo: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
That is no offer, that's risk taking. Pray to God to give you something more tangible and constant.

Such companies end up wasting your time and energy knowing sales is very poor in this harsh economy and there's no way you'll be able to meet the target. They're Just looking for who to use .

Do a three days night vigil and pray asking God to give you something better according to His will. He will surely answer you.

May God open a better door for you in Jesus name.

And i quote
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by bullykay: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bro run for your life. This is not a job, it a scam.

They will ask you to look for people that can bring 600k, that's the performance they taking about.

You must bring up to 3 people to get your first pay of $100 and if you get another 3 people to make 6 in total you get your second pat of $200.

Now to earn another pay, they 6 people you bring must also be active, i.e bring others that will pay 600k.

Eddodoh:

Pls, advise.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Pclemenza: 4:00am On Oct 11, 2023
Eddodoh:

Pls, advise.

My advise is to read on this

https://www.nairaland.com/7185289/qnet-scam-scourge-destroying-nigerian
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Chimezie198(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2023
bullykay:
Bro run for your life. This is not a job, it a scam.

They will ask you to look for people that can bring 600k, that's the performance they taking about.

You must bring up to 3 people to get your first pay of $100 and if you get another 3 people to make 6 in total you get your second pat of $200.

Now to earn another pay, they 6 people you bring must also be active, i.e bring others that will pay 600k.

so they've increased it to 600k? as of early last year it was 480k.

Thank God for Nairaland... If not, I would've been a victim.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by WealthyNigerian: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Obviously, Yorubas are the highest dependents on Monthly Salary in Nigeria. I wonder why the Southwestern Government have not started Re-Orientation Programs on Radio and TV to help Yoruba Youths to massively go into Animal Rearing and Farming as they do up North, into sales of Cloths, Car Spare Parts, Building Materials, Electronics as the Older Generations of Igbos have encouraged their Youths to do. Waiting for Monthly Salary is subtle Slavery. Yoruba Governments needs to Support and Help Yoruba Youths to become Business-minded just as the Northern Government had for long Supported their Youths into Agriculture while the Eastern Government has for long supported their Youths into Business. These are Characteristics of truly wise People. Yoruba Leaders and Government need to wake up!
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by lawani: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Obviously, Yorubas are the highest dependents on Monthly Salary in Nigeria. I wonder why the Southwestern Government have not started Re-Orientation Programs on Radio and TV to help Yoruba Youths to massively go into Animal Rearing and Farming as they do up North, into sales of Cloths, Car Spare Parts, Building Materials, Electronics as the Older Generations of Igbos have encouraged their Youths to do. Waiting for Monthly Salary is subtle Slavery. Yoruba Governments needs to Support and Help Yoruba Youths to become Business-minded just as the Northern Government had for long Supported their Youths into Agriculture while the Eastern Government has for long supported their Youths into Business. These are Characteristics of truly wise People. Yoruba Leaders and Government need to wake up!

Every human being should depend on monthly salary. Even if you have five hundred million naira investment and one hundred employees and ten managers, still place yourself on salary paid by your accounts department. That is how it is supposed to be. Then in Yoruba land, ninety five percent of entrepreneurs are Yorubas as is the case in other regions. Then the total number of government employees in Nigeria is less than two million people out of the sixty million who are working
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Christabelnwa: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
My advice to you is to conduct thorough research about QNET. QNET offers a business opportunity, which is direct selling, and not a job opportunity like you have stated here. Meaning that you wouldn’t be earning based on salary but rather based on sales you make of products.

QNET offers high-quality lifestyle and wellness products that are loved by its customers worldwide. These products are sold via the e-commerce platform, which means, distributors can do business from anywhere and at their own pace. Also, the company offers all sorts of tools and training to support their network of distributors to ensure that they have the right information and support system to build their direct selling business.

So, like I have said earlier, do your research and contact the real QNET. You can visit their official website, qnet.net, for further information. God bless you and your endeavours.

Eddodoh:

Pls, advise.
Re: Job Offer Without Basic Salary But On Performance. Is It Worth Travelling Far? by Eddodoh(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
That is no offer, that's risk taking. Pray to God to give you something more tangible and constant.

Such companies end up wasting your time and energy knowing sales is very poor in this harsh economy and there's no way you'll be able to meet the target. They're Just looking for who to use .

Do a three days night vigil and pray asking God to give you something better according to His will. He will surely answer you.

May God open a better door for you in Jesus name.
Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Engineer At Nigerstar 7 / I Need Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1 / Kimberly Ryan Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.