Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) (1223 Views)

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Another South African Girl Shares Beautiful Topless Picture / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by Tokotaya: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Female university student goes topless to project Zulu culture during class presentation (Video)

University of Mpumalanga

The University of Mpumalanga in South Africa is trending after videos of a class presentation on culture by topless students found their way to the internet.

The videos show various tribes of South Africa projecting their culture, including traditional attires, songs and dance.

The talking point is the projection of the Zulu culture by a group of female students who shocked their colleagues by stepping out completely topless, wearing only thick neck beads that did nothing to cover their bosoms.

They donned the traditional short skirts worn by Zulu maidens that just barely covered their modesty.

A video of the leader of the group, a young lady, delivering bold and energetic oral poetry and dance steps has gone viral.

She spoke their native language and attracted wild applause from her classmates many times, and was later joined by other equally topless mates to deliver a choreographed traditional dance.

The presentation has attracted mixed reactions online, with many wondering if South Africa needs to sustain the ‘naked’ culture that most other African countries have since left behind them in the 21st century.

Others commended the boldness of the ladies for projecting the culture of their ancestors.

A few netizens humorously asked how they could obtain a visa to South Africa and enrol in the university.

Watch one of the clips on our Telegram channel here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/10/05/female-university-student-goes-topless-to-project-zulu-culture-during-class-presentation-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by EbolaTinubu: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Please,how much does it take for someone to study in IKPUMALANGA?

I am asking for a friend oh not me because I am a seriously minded born again Christian and an elder in my church grin

Re: Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by Tokotaya: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
grin
Please,how much does it take for someone to study in NPUMALANGA?

I am asking for a friend oh not me because I am a seriously minded born again Christian and an elder in my church grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by Shapeaso: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
SA females are born-slut. That's why they're no.1 hiv aids carrier. Oops!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by EbolaTinubu: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shapeaso:
SA females are born-slut. That's why they're no.1 hiv aids carrier. Oops!
Leave am like that. We like it
Re: Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Those girls don't flirt around, is their culture cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by FreeLine: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
You no see the name of the university 'MPUMALANGA'.
grin
Re: Female University Student Goes Topless During Class Presentation In SA (video) by Swiftgrp: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tokotaya:
Female university student goes topless to project Zulu culture during class presentation (Video)

University of Mpumalanga

The University of Mpumalanga in South Africa is trending after videos of a class presentation on culture by topless students found their way to the internet.

The videos show various tribes of South Africa projecting their culture, including traditional attires, songs and dance.

The talking point is the projection of the Zulu culture by a group of female students who shocked their colleagues by stepping out completely topless, wearing only thick neck beads that did nothing to cover their bosoms.

They donned the traditional short skirts worn by Zulu maidens that just barely covered their modesty.

A video of the leader of the group, a young lady, delivering bold and energetic oral poetry and dance steps has gone viral.

She spoke their native language and attracted wild applause from her classmates many times, and was later joined by other equally topless mates to deliver a choreographed traditional dance.

The presentation has attracted mixed reactions online, with many wondering if South Africa needs to sustain the ‘naked’ culture that most other African countries have since left behind them in the 21st century.

Others commended the boldness of the ladies for projecting the culture of their ancestors.

A few netizens humorously asked how they could obtain a visa to South Africa and enrol in the university.

Watch one of the clips on our Telegram channel here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/10/05/female-university-student-goes-topless-to-project-zulu-culture-during-class-presentation-video/
Zulu maidens and overt breast exposures.

(1) (Reply)

Female Cricumsation! / Disconnected From The Mother Land / What Is It Called In Your Native Dialect?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.