Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? (1223 Views)

A Cafe Manager Needed Urgently! / VACANCY: Experienced Computer Instructor/Cafe Manager At Ojo Barracks,Lagos / Experienced Cafe Manager Needed In Akure, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? by Nextworldnx(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
Goodday everyone, i am supprised at the rate at which nigerians are running away from the cyber-cafe business apparantly because of the GSM operators, who have flooded the Nigerian airwave with mouth watering low tarrifs and high speed connetions. Add that to the epileptic power situation in the country, then you cannot blame most cafe owners who have to shutdown. But have you wondered why we still have resturants and fast-food joints springing up here and there even when we all cook at home? Think outside the “box“ man and open your eyes to ways to make your cyber-cafe profitable even in this trying times. If you own a cafe or you plan of setting up one, you can reach me to manage it on your behave and share the profits accordingly monthly. I have manage cafes well,and do know what it takes to make it profitable. You can email me your proposal at paygnet@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? by Seun(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
Good initiative
Re: Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? by solonike1: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
angry sad shocked[table][/table] ;DOga . U ve just show that u can explain why cafe close down but u ve say well u own one that u are managing by urself but u only talk of profit to share month and after u left or contining staying i dont get u .pls can u explain urself Mr Oga,
Re: Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? by hayourbame(m): 1:30am On Oct 23, 2011
Try to be kind,everything is not about money
Re: Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? by Nextworldnx(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2011
guy please, i am not after money, if you dont have anything to say, please just move on.

we have a lot work to do everyday, and if i am to work, shoudnt i get paid? 
some people self, i am only making myself available to work with whoever needs my services, and you are here saying is not all about money.
let me tell you,for me , its not about money but rather about quality service and standards, and for your information, i have a lot of mails in my box already about serious minded people. tongue

RUBBISH!!!! angry
Re: Do You Need A Cyber-cafe Manager? by solonike1: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2011
Good I like your reply on this issue. I believe this forum is to enlight us on what we dont on daily activities .To open Cyber cafe and u are not there urself to oversee wht is going on there.it like u buy a bus for something to drive . U know d rest of the story , i am very interest on this cafe of a thing but is it possible for u not to have a story of no custmers.no NEPA and generator is not working . From all u will pay staff shope rent and other factors .

(1) (Reply)

Secretary & It Trainee Wanted In Maximum Insight Global Services, Ph / Management Trainee In Oil & Gas – Lagos & Port Harcourt / Job Vacancies. Various Positions In An Aluminium Corrugating Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.