Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) (47505 Views)

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by OMEGA009(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Supreme Court Technicality.

She said โ€œsoapโ€. Maybe she uses something else other than soap like omo or any other kind of dirt remover.

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
she sounds mentally ill
really, I donโ€™t think so sincerely. Maybe all the soap she has been using are not good for her skin. But Iโ€™m afraid of body odour that will be coming out from her private part of her body. It will never be nice at all.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's not even advisable we use all these chemical-laden soaps all the time in the name of beauty. Look at women in her 40s, their skin isn't as smooth as it used to be, when they were in their 20s anymore. Look at their elbow, looking so dark as if black ink was used in painting that portion. Their face too tends to be changing. Not that they're bleaching but the effect of too much usage of the so called beauty soaps over the years
even using bleaching creams has huge and great effects in our flesh and organs too. I donโ€™t used creams and Iโ€™m fine and smell nice. At times looking Natural is the best.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:

I like how you're open about this. Water alone is actually enough to remove dirt. Water only washing is a thing
I forget to mention I use salt water, basically adding salt to the water.
It kills any bacteria both in the water and on the skin.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by tfortolulope: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Can I smell your armpit ๐Ÿ˜. I want to confirm something
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by biyams(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
she's not serious.. we won't give her any Guinness record... those mad men on the road no wan talk when last they used soap make she no start competition
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:

I like how you're open about this. Water alone is actually enough to remove dirt. Water only washing is a thing
when you talk about dirt,if you really don't do jobs like mechanic, Mason etc I don't see you having anything else than sweat release,I know sweat can smell bad depending on individual though.
But sweat can be washed with water just water and disinfectants can do.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by bonnyhope: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ugly girl with sagging breasts

Shm..m
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
purples25:
What I'm trying to understand is how I use soap and have this rough hyperpigmented combination tired looking skin WHILE USING SOAP, and there she is, glowing with no soap. I'm beginning to think it's a gene thing. I'm going to bed to stew about it. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
it's not a general thing,maybe you already have a dry skin type and you dry it more by using soaps definitely the result will be tired,dry, ashy skin.
If you can't do without soap go search about soaps that are won't dry your skin or make one for yourself.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
even using bleaching creams has huge and great effects in our flesh and organs too. I [b]donโ€™t used creams [/b]and Iโ€™m fine and smell nice. At times looking Natural is the best.
you are damaging your skin lol
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by godofuck231: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
Who carry raw fish
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
she sounds mentally ill

You're the only smart person on this thread. I was expecting to see this as the 2nd or 3rd comment but "Iro ooo", one was even saying crap about not using soap.... if any man should move his head near that woman's vulva, that person will die of asphyxia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by cocoxs: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
All these girls sef. When they stop using soap, they start using sugar scrub, thinking its better for their skin. I had an experience with a beautiful girl i met online last year. I live in the states and travelled to Nigeria to meet her. She came to pick me up from the airport and the first thing I smelt was very heavy body odor. We stayed at a hotel on the island and she almost killed me with smell. On the second day when i could not take it again i asked her if she uses deodorant because she has a very bad body odor. She got defensive and said she has very sensitive skin and don't like putting anything harsh on her body. I managed to convince her to start using and gave her one of my sure for men deodorant. It still didn't help. I now asked her if she washes her armpit she said with sugar scrub. I had to tell her to leave as i could not bear the smell..

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Gboom: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ara e ma tu pupupu
Her skin will be full of germs. My inexperienced opinion though
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Arda1000:
when you talk about dirt,if you really don't do jobs like mechanic, Mason etc I don't see you having anything else than sweat release,I know sweat can smell bad depending on individual though.
But sweat can be washed with water just water and disinfectants can do.

Lolz.... tomorrow, when you get home and you've rinsed/washed your body with water:
1. Get a white handkerchief to rub your face and tell me what you see
2. The junction between your scrotum and your lap, scratch it and check your nail. I hope you do shave, that way, you will get a better picture

How is this even supposed to be an argument sef. This is madness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Arda1000:
you are damaging your skin lol
howโ€™s the skin damage? Tell me now
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Truths9ja:
So inspiring ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
My life is transformed with dis motivational speech
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
what about cream?
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by hkidola00(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2023
olioxx:
Nawa oooo.....
Her life her problem.
But how come a derica of rice is about to hit 1000naira?
derica,lies
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
I bet her armpits ooze.
And there'd be so much dead skin residue all over her body, she'd need major skin exfoliation.

Yuck!
Yuck ๐Ÿคฎ
Them know why them invent soap but this one wan dey form woke ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2023
drimzsmoke:

You're the only smart person on this thread. I was expecting to see this as the 2nd or 3rd comment but "Iro ooo", one was even saying crap about not using soap.... if any man should move his head near that woman's vulva, that person will die of asphyxia!!!
Not me imagining that happening ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2023
bonnyhope:
Ugly girl with sagging breasts

Shm..m
No body shaming here. Focus on the matter at hand here ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 2:02am On Oct 06, 2023
LOVEGINO:
what about cream?
it depend on the cream. For me I donโ€™t used cream like that. I love natural things. With natural things, you will always stay healthy.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Kevineleven(m): 2:53am On Oct 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Her environment is very clean and I think she's not in Nigeria.
NIGERIA go make you baff with soap always.

Or it's lie, any body can claim anything.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Monday60655(m): 3:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Must every useless post make front page? Ask yourself first the primary purpose of using soap to bath. Or you can simply google it, it's so simple.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2023
This one pussy go dey smell no be small.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Shut da fvck up,dirty girl ! Natural aroma kee you there ! Imagine the Sambisa forest under her armpit,yuck ! Even as a man, I can't do my bathing without using a soap. I won't just feel comfortable afterward. The feeling will be like I haven't taken my bath at all ! Someone like this girl here won't even brush her teeth regularly,nonsense,Oloorun ! I can't share a bed with this pig,never !
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
howโ€™s the skin damage? Tell me now
see your skin needs creams or something that will add and retain moisture to the skin.
Go ask any dermatologist,the natural oil your skin produce is good but you should know that the skin is the largest organ in the body it won't be enough.
Enough said.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by tollyboy5(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2023
dangermouse:
I can perceive the odor from here.

Just look at the dirty armpits grin

Dirty thing obviously.
Because your hairy armpit always have green color doesn't mean she's like you.
You only shave to avoid the green pasture in your armpit.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Arda1000:
see your skin needs creams or something that will add and retain moisture to the skin.
Go ask any dermatologist,the natural oil your skin produce is good but you should know that the skin is the largest organ in the body it won't be enough.
Enough said.
Toor I don hear you oooo
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 6:51am On Oct 06, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz.... tomorrow, when you get home and you've rinsed/washed your body with water:
1. Get a white handkerchief to rub your face and tell me what you see
2. The junction between your scrotum and your lap, scratch it and check your nail. I hope you do shave, that way, you will get a better picture

How is this even supposed to be an argument sef. This is madness!!!
when it comes to skin care there's a lot you don't know,am 28 going to 29 I have no visible wrinkles,no lasobia fold or any kind of saggings.
You see the skin is not one dirty dump organ,to understand your skin it's requires keen observation.
What you eat matters,what your drink,what you put on your skin, genetics etc.
If you think using soap makes the skin clean lol by all means continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents โ€˜Returnโ€™ From Lagos / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.