Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) (47506 Views)

Why Do Some People Go About Without Bathing After Sex? / Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

What of the natural oil you skin produces? Bathing without soap, Won’t it leave a breeding place for bacteria ?

There is already bacteria that naturally inhabit the skin lol
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2023
purples25:
What I'm trying to understand is how I use soap and have this rough hyperpigmented combination tired looking skin WHILE USING SOAP, and there she is, glowing with no soap. I'm beginning to think it's a gene thing. I'm going to bed to stew about it. 😡🚶🏾‍♀️

Maybe what you're using is too harsh for your skin. People think that so many steps in their skincare and expensive products is the best.

But marketing has deceived us. Less is more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
Does it include not shaving too? Let me come and be going 🏃🏿🏃🏿🏃🏿🏃🏿🏃🏿
Yes she didn’t… she rise up her hand and hair full like grass
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by purples25(f): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Maybe what you're using is too harsh for your skin. People think that so many steps in their skincare and expensive products is the best.

But marketing has deceived us. Less is more.

Marketing has deceived us actually. I've used many soaps, but as I get older, less things work. I noticed these mainstream creams don't usually work too. The intense skin care, I haven't even done it. Who has like 30k to spend on products just to remove hyperpigmentation and make skin glow? I don't. My friend whose skin glows uses around 40k and above per month. Skincare only. I just dey see her getting deliveries of all these special skin products via dispatch rider on her social media. I don't know why I no get friends wey go dey dash me like that, but, kudos to her.

One of these days when money comes in, I have to try the expensive way. Because, I must change my skin for the better, by fire by force. For now, we continue with Dettol and the likes.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Yes she didn’t… she rise up her hand and hair full like grass
yes soo.. she’s neat from what I see there. With the way I’m looking at her, she will be smelling nice.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Moneyyman: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2023
You can do without bathing soap of you do steam baths.

Stay in a hot air room for like 30 minutes and allow the heat to penetrate your skin until you start sweating.

Use a sponge or scraper to wash your body, take a hot shower, and you're good to go.

Most soaps don't remove dirt from the body, it is the scrapping with sponge that does it.

Soap only adds some nice smell that deceives people into thinking they are clean. Doubt me?

Rub soap on your forearm, wash it off.
Now rub vigorously on the same spot and you'll find sludge of dirt!

If you don't want to use soap, do steam baths; it is more effective
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by phemmyfour: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
Haa haa , how did she do it. Her skill is looks glowing without make up. She tried
Glowing skin is from the inside not outward.

Your skin lives on what you eat exposure to vit D
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2023
1Sharon:

There is already bacteria that naturally inhabit the skin lol
which?

Staphylococcus app… or Proteobacteria?
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
Glowing skin is from the inside not outward.

Your skin lives on what you eat exposure to vit D
yes you are very right here
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
In the olden days we use ground water or red water to cook talkless of bath ... her matter is immature
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by cescky(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
I bet her armpits ooze.
And there'd be so much dead skin residue all over her body, she'd need major skin exfoliation.

Yuck!

from your political statements to general talk, you always sound stewpid....

you that uses soap and eaoderant, doesnt your armpit stink?,,,with your cheap soap and suffering under this tifnubu regime and hot sun...

theres natural ways to keep your armpit odor free, would have mentioned it, idiots like you, dont derserve knowlegede
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by HoneySwag(f): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Her environment is very clean and I think she's not in Nigeria.
NIGERIA go make you baff with soap always.
It has nothing to do with the environment one lives. The body naturally generates oil which you're suppose to wash off on a daily basis. Since she's not been using soap for a long time, those oils have accumulated which will make her have body odour and could lead to some skin problems.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2023
purples25:

Marketing has deceived us actually. I've used many soaps, but as I get older, less things work. I noticed these mainstream creams don't usually work too. The intense skin care, I haven't even done it. Who has like 30k to spend on products just to remove hyperpigmentation and make skin glow? I don't. My friend whose skin glows uses around 40k and above per month. Skincare only. I just dey see her getting deliveries of all these special skin products via dispatch rider on her social media. I don't know why I no get friends wey go dey dash me like that, but, kudos to her.

One of these days when money comes in, I have to try the expensive way. Because, I must change my skin for the better, by fire by force. For now, we continue with Dettol and the likes.

This is your second time of using this word. Ma, what do you mean by hyperpigmentation
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by purples25(f): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2023
drimzsmoke:

This is your second time of using this word. Ma, what do you mean by hyperpigmentation

Hyperpigmentation causes patches of skin to become darker than the surrounding skin. Caused by different things, in my case sunburn, always itching my eyes, and probably excess heat from many years around the kitchen. You can search it up to know more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
yes you are very right here

Lolz, read, "the sunshine vitamin" and Vitamin A and E!!!
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, read, "the sunshine vitamin" and Vitamin A!!!
yes. There’s vitamin D too
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
purples25:

Hyperpigmentation causes patches of skin to become darker than the surrounding skin. Caused by different things, in my case sunburn, always itching my eyes, and probably excess heat from many years around the kitchen. You can search it up to know more.

Lolz, okay. I just wanted to be we're on the same page
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
yes. There’s vitamin D too

Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin and your body can skin can produce it when exposed to sunlight.
Your body doesn't glow from within, you have to use some of this vitamins topically. Se you get!!!
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin and your body can skin can produce it when exposed to sunlight.
Your body doesn't glow from within, you have to use some of this vitamins topically. Se you get!!!
I don get you dermatologist on Nairaland
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by achimendy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
lol 😂 she’s not ashamed of herself at all. She’s even proud of it.

The thing sef surprise me o. Like how do she clean up after menstruation.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by achimendy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Smelling bleeding animal

Hahahahahahahaha

I just can't stop laughing
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Manuel91(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
Original Palm Kernel Oil?
Send me a message…
WhatsApp number on my siggy!!
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Ade4dayo70(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
purples25:

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by dangermouse(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
tollyboy5:

Because your hairy armpit always have green color doesn't mean she's like you.
You only shave to avoid the green pasture in your armpit.

Having hairs on ones armpits are dirty in every ramifications.

You just type to expose your ignorance.

Some type of peeps like you on this forum are just pathetic.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Nappyhair: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Truths9ja:
Lady inspires Nigerians and the rest of the world as she celebrates three years of not using a bathing soap 🧼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aB-In-E-Kc?si=Iu2l0B8WJVC8gjwM
I bet most of y’all don’t even know that soap saps away your natural oil , soap is only meant to be applied to the face just once a day, and it should be at night about to sleep after applying moisturizer , in the morning you’re meant to just use water and wash your face. But some people I just dey look them dey spoil thier face . Morning soap, afternoon u baff soap, night you baff soap again, then you start having dry skin, all that squeaky clean feeling your face is giving after bathing is dryness but you don’t know , when you finished bathing you’re face is suppose to still give a little oily feeling !

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
IamtheTruth1:
which?

Staphylococcus app… or Proteobacteria?

There is more than those two
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
purples25:

You should see a dermatologist, they're the best people to advice you. No DIY or hearsay.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by PFiona: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
Celebrating dirtiness
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Arda1000(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nappyhair:

I bet most of y’all don’t even know that soap saps away your natural oil , soap is only meant to be applied to the face just once a day, and it should be at night about to sleep after applying moisturizer , in the morning you’re meant to just use water and wash your face. But some people I just dey look them dey spoil thier face . Morning soap, afternoon u baff soap, night you baff soap again, then you start having dry skin, all that squeaky clean feeling your face is giving after bathing is dryness but you don’t know , when you finished bathing you’re face is suppose to still give a little oily feeling !
you are so right
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by purples25(f): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
1Sharon:

You should see a dermatologist, they're the best people to advice you. No DIY or hearsay.

Yeah, I will.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
I can say it boldly that for the past 8-9years I don't rub cream on my body.
Re: Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) by Truths9ja: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nappyhair:

toor 🤓🤓🤓😂😃😃😃

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.