Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police (43458 Views)

Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by phosky(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Following his being declared wanted, Owodunni Ibrahim Oluwatosin aka Primeboy has turned himself in. He has, immediately, been taken into custody for interrogation and other necessary actions.

The Lagos State Police Command once again assures family, friends, fans of Mohbad and the general public that no stone will be left unturned in ensuring a most diligent investigation. The Command equally assures that all persons found culpable in the death of Mr Ilerioluwa Aloba aka Mohbad will definitely be brought to justice.

@BenHundeyin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Righthussle: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Who else in Nigeria should turn himself in ?

Who's shouting Tinubu there ? Please come to the front and take the mic.

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by TemplarLandry: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Alchemy528: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
I thought it was reasonable news, one news everyday,,
People that died in my village,, who had it,, abeg you people to dey go something

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by ojun50(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
Who else in Nigeria should turn himself in ?
The president and Lagos states governor and everyone associated with marlian record

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Oya Obidients food is ready

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by bewla(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
So
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Biola67: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
Who else in Nigeria should turn himself in ? I no call anybody name oo.

Who's shouting Tinubu there ?
cry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by CooldipoMPS: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
shocked
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by yinkus6750(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why did he waited till he was declared wanted?
It's a pity he turned himself in.
Should have allowed his pals to cashiut in his head with the ransom promised by the police

13 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by bewla(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
graba
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by LordBillionz: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by IduNaOba: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
Who else in Nigeria should turn himself in ? I no call anybody name oo.

Who's shouting Tinubu there ?
You gave me a good laugh mehn grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Isokotolopia: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chicago don will turn himself in

8 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Biola67: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
Question; Who else in Nigeria should turn himself in ?

Answer; Righthussle
Okay
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by AllenSpencer: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dude would be used as the scape goat to cover tracks

10 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Bmaster(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
R I p Imole.

2 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by davillian(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
So this boy just wasted the #1million he for just allow his friend give police information grin
That would lead to his arrest

8 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Addme: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Best thing to do.

RiP Mohbad
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Offpointng: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Make this guy not be used as Scape goat cuz as we all can't trust the Police. their moves have been shady

6 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by lasheun: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Werey fear for himself.
He knows that Nigerians will find him out because of the bounty placed on him grin

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by REDshouse(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why did u not tell me u wanted to turn urself in ... I for shop 1m naira Sara money ...

So Ransome money of 1m for who provide information don't go be that....

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by mejetov422: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Let the dead rest
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Kharol1234: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
yarimo:
I think say u get sense before but there is nothing up in your head

12 Likes

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by wunmi590(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2023

This is a good development, no stone must be left unturned...

All hands must be on deck to fish out the people who killed mohbad...

I still repeat and I will still continue to say it, sam idiot Larry, should be locked up in kirikiri prison for 10years for always torturing and sending his boys to beat up that poor boy, till he died, because that boy has already been depressed, due to constant beating at every places he goes...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by chillychill(f): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2023

Prime boy is a prime suspect, every body must answer,every body must collect.

On a more serious note it's better dis way,dis is how it's suppose to be, let everybody be responsible in dis country. I don't even know y he allowed himself to be declared "wanted" initially. Although his turning up doesn't make him automatically innocent and his turning is probably because he had seen his other "friends" showing up but at least he did d right tin by coming forward.

But wait o, so d 1m wey dem put for dis boy head who go collect am like dis?
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by kennyz247(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Just kill them all,

No peace for the wicked one

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by bassdow: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
kennyz247:
Just kill them all,

No peace for the wicked one

based on what evidence exactly ?

6 Likes

wouldn't be surprised, should this toe the line of Tinubu's CSU. Just give the gullibles hope, then come out and say no foul play was done
[quote author=bassdow post=126215032][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / 55yr-old Man Beats 65-yr-old Lover To Death In Hotel Room After Sex / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.