Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Running Stomach Drug. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Running Stomach Drug. (265 Views)

How To Manage Running Stomach / What Might Be The Cause Of My Running Stomach And Pain And Itches In My Anus? / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running Stomach Drug. by Toonice(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please I have been having very painful running Stomach since yesterday, I can't sleep throughout the night.

What could be the cause and the solution please. Help me out nairalander
Re: Running Stomach Drug. by RingRoadMafia: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Probably food poisoning.

Nothing two tabs of Flagyl cannot fix.

Pop it and return in 1 hour to say thank you.

1 Like

Re: Running Stomach Drug. by TheBillyonaire: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Probably food poisoning.

Nothing two tabs of Flagyl cannot fix.

Pop it and return in 1 hour to say thank you.

Apple Cider Vinegar will also solve it in 30 seconds.
Re: Running Stomach Drug. by RingRoadMafia: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Apple Cider Vinegar will also solve it in 30 seconds.

Do you think he has easy access to Apple Cider Vinegar? Can he get it for less than #200?

1 Like

Re: Running Stomach Drug. by RingRoadMafia: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Person say belle dey turn am, instead make una give am workable solution to him problem, una dey suggest youtube video while others dey suggest something wey him probably no go fit afford or even have access to.

Oga stroll to any Pharma or Chemist and ask for any brand of Flagyl. Take it and you'll be alright in no time. Leave people that are chasing clout with your predicament. I've been there so I know how it is. If you have taken Flagyl when I first asked you to, you should've been feeling a big relief by now.
Re: Running Stomach Drug. by Originalsly: 2:21am On Oct 07, 2023
All natural way .... add guava leaves to water... boil.... cool ... drink.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Shoes For Nurses With Plantar Fasciitis / Why Does My Cat Have A Small Head? / Tura Soap Side Effects You Should Know Before Using It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.