Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Revoltutn.senators Upwards - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Revoltutn.senators Upwards (636 Views)

Why Senators Vindicated Saraki's Wife. Get Informed / Senators React To Slashing Of Their Salaries And Allowances / We Drink Our Victims’ Blood, Governors, And Senators Sponsor Us – Boko Haram Mem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Revoltutn.senators Upwards by erimma86(f): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2011
good day all naira landers.pls im frustrated,im tired and iv lost hope but if the arab world can do it so can we.life have lost its value,country is hard,and they are sayiing fuel subsidy will go nxt yr,dat then means food will go up,transport and w can poor fellas like me feed dat im even browsing courtsey of etisalat.my fellow nigerians life have lost flavour for me if the subsidy goes pls surely i will do it,i will burn myself infront of the senate building but please let my death not be in vain,let the revolt start,kill all of them all senators,all our ex presidents,if a rulling head can be killed so an ex can be even be better,let all come togeda,its been 51 years of empty promises and now bigger promises wit subsidy,i beg all d bokoharams to support the uprising,all millitants from south to west,kill all our corrupt leaders,all senators,infact democracy is the problem of nigeria.let my death never be in vain,ill be craeting a new face book account, to be followed up,please my fellow nigerians im not bluffing all i need is the moral support,nigeria will be grt but first of all we neeed to wipe them off.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping / Customs Impound Ammunition At Airport / If You Are Goodluck Ebele Johnathan What Would You Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.