Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) (85855 Views)

Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / World's Sexiest Female Footballers In 2022 (Photos) / Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by sprints1: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Pacesetter2021:
Someone is literally naked and you find it incredible?

Very distasteful. Very.

your cup of tea... mumu did u come to the earth with clothes human beings and their way of reasoning bet your ancestors did not wear cloths
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by sprints1: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
fx45:
See fight on top ugly Fatima Diame... Na waa
she is not ugly by the way her melanin is popping she has incredible body and beautiful face... beauty no be by skin color

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by fx45(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
sprints1:
she is not ugly by the way her melanin is popping she has incredible body and beautiful face... beauty no be by skin color
She looks like Athing Mu. Melanin is nothing. Even if we have to consider melanin, Nia Ali is still a more beautiful athlete than she is. By the way, we have finer and sexier athletes in Nigeria

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Kingson28: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=Idonweak post=126250621]

So make dem wear baba riga do long jump. Oga those sports wear are design specifically to fit the situations of the athlete.

You're obviously deceived and deluded.
If publicly exposing naked buttocks is sensible and sane to you,
you need to see a psychiatrist quickly.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
I honestly and totally hate wig or weavon on black women,just make them look silly and fake.

1 Like

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Idonweak: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kingson28:

I think you're the one that one that needs one you fücking pervet. You can't even manage to watch woman play a fücking sport without your dick misbehaving. I'm sorry for anyone that entrust you with a female. It's your type that rapes women and blame it on their mode of dressing. Do something about your mentality and have some fücking self control. You perv
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Federalofficia(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Haaa but that boobs small now sad
Infolenka:
Her name is Fatima Diame and she is a triple jumper

Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete, and I agree with them

Please if you disagree, then show me a female athele with a more gorgeous body.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Chocolateed(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 14, 2023
Nyash looks like stone.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Ilekokonit: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2023
With a body like this, how do you expect men to have savings. If a man who was erstwhile fasting sights this woman, that fast will break sharp sharp.

You need to see men drooling over her in the comments section of the below videos on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfM2v1_Z1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM9-WxMMndU
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by zedegit: 4:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Infolenka:
Her name is Fatima Diame and she is a triple jumper

Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete, and I agree with them

Please if you disagree, then show me a female athele with a more gorgeous body.

She looks Ghanaian or Kenyan.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
All female long jumpers/high jumpers/sprinters etc, basically any athlete involved in any sport that requires speed, dresses like Fatima. What you should ask yourself is why she stands out from amongst thousands of athletes who are similarly dressed.

Look at the number of views that her videos get. She easily gets more views than other female athletes, even those that are better athletes than she is.

That's not what I asked. Kindly answer the following as numbered.

1. How do you want anyone to know if she is the most gorgeous female athlete or not?

2. Is it because her pant doesn't cover her ass fully that now makes u think she is gorgeous?

3. Who are the "Most people around the world seem to think that she is the most gorgeous female athlete"?

4. How did u get the opinion of these "most people around the world"?

5. How many precisely are these "most people around the world"?
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Pacesetter2021: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2023
sprints1:
your cup of tea... mumu did u come to the earth with clothes human beings and their way of reasoning bet your ancestors did not wear cloths

Thank you.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Nice skin, nice azz, flat tummy , nice waist but no bóób.

I would have preferred her with an average grabable bóób size.

I share bias towards boobs, but, i'd go for this.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Kingson28: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=Idonweak post=126388977]

I think you're the one that one that needs one you fücking pervet. You can't even manage to watch woman play a fücking sport without your dick misbehaving. I'm sorry for anyone that entrust you with a female. It's your type that rapes women and blame it on their mode of dressing. Do something about your mentality and have some fücking self control. You perv

You call someone who is a virgin at 40+ a pervert.
See your life.
You need Jesus.
You that is not a pervert, have you ever touched a woman you're not legally married to in your life?
Please, consult a psychiatrist immediately.
You need proper mental evaluation.
Your sense of social decency is warped and twisted.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by godofuck231: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2023
Before you know oduduru they will ban her for indecent dressing , useless people
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Bet boobs is for babies 🫥

Babies are cheating us........when my first child was a baby.....The way that boy dey suck and grab my wife breast dey vex me.....
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Babies are cheating us........when my first child was a baby.....The way that boy dey suck and grab my wife breast dey vex me.....

Naturally na d boy get ham... + the milk... leave ham make he enjoy ham... when he stops sucking den u can take over too till you hav a new baby 😁
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by Quintopia: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hot Chocolate.

She’s beauty personified.
Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by greypencils: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Brianna Rollins all day every day

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by greypencils: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Brianna Rollins all day, everyday...

Re: Fátima Diame: Is She The Sexiest Female Athlete On Earth? (Pictures) by OneCandleAway(f): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Nothing my brother Nothing!

Lol, your comment had me in stitches. Fatima is the best in her country but when it gets to world stage even our naija ese brume is way better.

Na d yansh dey attract all these attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.