Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks (40399 Views)

Israel Declares Brazil’s Lula Persona Non Grata For Comparing Gaza War To Holoca / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Russia Declares War On Ukraine, Says It Is To Demilitarize The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by chronique(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Those saying the attacks are unprovoked apparently don't have information about this conflict. Israel has been launching series of attacks on Palestinians and claiming to kill terrorists and this happens regularly. Not only do they launch attacks on Palestinians, they bomb targets in Syria and even destroy Syrian airports. Israel currently occupy Golan heights, a Syrian territory seized from Syria years ago. They also occupy swathes of Palestinian lands(west bank, Gaza strip and east Jerusalem) and this has been the reason for the unending conflict in that region.

3 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Sunnyski: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2023
This the end of the Islamic terrorists called Palestine.

Israeli is going to wipe them off.
I'm sorry for the innocent ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2023
Let's wait and see then.Destruction and Death to Israel
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes, they will finish them

Rest in peace to those involved because na Palestinians go suffer am. Unfortunately.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by paskal16: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2023
All this stems from the islamic religion preference to violence
That religion breeds hatred and violence on its followers

3 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by NOwazobia: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:

Yea it will happen definitely then you will started hearing English like:

Innocent children kills as if no innocent children in isreal they are firing missile to without any provocation.

Then you will be hearing islamphobia but no one talk Isealitephobia or Jewishphobia.
Check the news, it is already happening.

Israel first implement their threats before issuing statements. Na their way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by johnjose68: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2023
adebayo987:
They always start the attack smiling and end in tears. It's no longer new, as we're getting used to it. Just that their Islamic international community will be shouting "unfair & injustice" by the time Israel responds by defending themselves. Now they will not talk to their people or condemn this "surprised" attack but they will be all out campaigning against and condemning Israel for defending themselves.

The major problems we have on earth are:
1. Diseases
2. Islam
3. Natural disasters
4. Corruption
5. Population
6. I.pob
7. Obi.diots

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by localbreed(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2023
The retaliation is not going to be funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by AuthorMan: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2023
incandescentena:
undecided
This is gory sight...

The Religion of piss and sh!t my fvcking butt did all this

Book haram na dem
Swap na dem
killer herders na dem
al-Qaeda na dem

All the whole violent extremist terrorists group, causing no peace in the global community, NA DEM NA DEM NA DEM, THE RELIGION OF KILLING

Live and LET'S LIVE!

The day Islam seize to be there will be 99% peace in the world.
But Islam will never seize to be so, expect no peace in the world.
NO PEACE till the end of the world.

When you see a man shouting,
"I am a good man, I am a good man," know that the character of that man is questionable. Because you don't need to tell anyone you are good. They will know through your character.

When you see a religion shouting, "I am Peaceful, O peaceful,"
Run for your dear life.

Idol worshippers will never shout we are peaceful.
Christians will never shout we are peaceful.
Buddhism will never shout we are peaceful.
Even Atheists will never shout we are peaceful.
Do you see any of these Bomb or Slaughter human beings to promote their religion?

It's only the religion of peace you will hear making all these. Why must human life not valuable for someone who bows five time daily to say he worships God.

The living God is a Peaceful God.
A God who would not even kill you if you insult Him because He knows you can change to be His greatest lover in the future.

Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen
Isis
Hammas
Iswap
Maitasinin
Al-qaeda

Name it!

4 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Let's wait and see then.Destruction and Death to Israel

Yet na Palestine go suffer am pass.

cheesy
My condolences to una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by IamAtikulate: 10:21am On Oct 07, 2023
adebayo987:
By the time Israel responds, these Palestinians will be crying for international help and how unfair Israel is. I don't know if these guys have human or cow brains to think they can attack like this and be still be pampered. Chai, I miss the former prime minister, his response is swift.
He is back. Israelis brought him back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by uniquetechng: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

It should defend or intercept the rocket fire from Hamas.
Did you read where the article mentioned that the terrorists infiltrated the border city, which means they're already inside Israel and the rockets were fired from inside not outside.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Khallicopyro: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
What happened to the Iron Dome & Arrow 3 Air Defense System?
Are you so... Or are you just trying to be funny? Those are as you said "air defense" system. They are useless against infantry attaks. They stop air weapons
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by IamAtikulate: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2023
These moslems even killed people in bomb shelters. Maybe they forgot Benjamin is back as PM.

I pity their souls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by EleventhWeirdo: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2023
iykofiias:
Tit for tat
Israel has been killing the Palestinians all these while

Alright. I know the almighty Israeli Defence Forces would respond in a strong language that barbarian terrorists and their apologists like you would understand. Hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Khallicopyro: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2023
Another Russia/Ukraine loading.... This is gonna be loud. The Israelites say "an eye for an eye". But they take 10 eyes for an eye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by AuthorMan: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

It should defend or intercept the rocket fire from Hamas.

If Iron Dome was not in place the casualties would have been great. Hammas claim they have fired 5,000 rockets and Israel says 1 woman was killed and 15 others injured. What can you deduce from that.
I believe you didn't read the story. You are only here to comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by ivolt: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2023
I am not surprised. Saudis attempted normalization with Israel must come with consequences.
With these attacks, the normalization will be on pause.
I see the hands of Iran on these attacks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Fuckyoumod: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This is certainly not going to end well for Palestine. The retaliation is going to be very brutal, and I doubt Israel will be willing to listen to any International treaties and interventions this time.

Interesting days ahead.
you know the drill bro.. Palestine just gave Israel the excuse and justification they have been looking for.

Sorry to Palestine, it won't end well for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by doffman: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2023
Toktee:
So to your narrow mind Israel is the oppressor here when you know well that Iran have using Hamas and Islamic jihad in Palestine while using Hezbollah in Lebanon to fight Israel but ur terrorists mind won't allow you to see and say the truth.

Just wait for Israelis response.

So Palestinians are just attacking without reason right ?

I think you are the real terrorist controlled by America and Israel .

The worst thing is that , Israelites do not recognize you even if you lick their wounds .
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by mekuso89(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2023
MDK777:
Live what does not belong to you to the rightful owner, live the westbank, live the land that belongs to the Palestine for them, if you think you are stronger than them today and you are forcefully occupying their land and at the same time enslaving them, denying them freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of information,... Time shall tell, it's better they are all killed rather than continuously living like a coward just like the Biafra in Nigeria
You will be the first to call biafrans names when they start fighting for freedom again.

Bloody slowpoke
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by BoldBrainz(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
you know the drill bro.. Palestine just gave Israel the excuse and justification they have been looking for.

Sorry to Palestine, it won't end well for them.

Israel that has literally been itching to find the slightest excuse to leave ruins in Palestine. Now they have no need to look any further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Hsurdluxury: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2023
palesrine owns the land,isreal occupies the land forcefully and kill any palestine getting close to the occupied land

isreal is the oppressor and the war will never end

i can see some people looking at this from the perspective of religion due to their hatred of a particular religion but i bet you islam is peaceful

just imagine Nigeria goverment killed our forefathers fighting for sovereignty of biafra and their independence,no kid will hear the story of the massacre and want one Nigeria

you dont take what does not belong to you forcefully.....

peace
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by blowjohn(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:

Well, the Iron Dome was designed to defend against short-range rockets, and remember the system relies on radar to detect incoming threats.

It is not a magic bullet, and it cannot protect against all forms of attack.

It has to be activated na.
It's not like it's always on 24 hours.
If there is a war about to start it will be activated.
This was a surprise attack.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by incandescentena: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2023
Fooool oooo. Mumuric now is blaming politics like those worthless terrorists ipod blaming dss and security agents for the bloodshed in eastern region....Just like your idiocy APC blaming pdp for their worthlessness in government since 1999!

Ish!t on you slowpoke....tongue
Xkale1996:
illiterate fooool

You know nothing about world politics

Useless thinking

You created Boko Haram if not France
Who created iswap if not France

Idiot fool

Mr terrorist, Who ever created them means nothing.

They all belong to the same religion of piss. The question is now, why always that religion and violence is 5&6 you heading slamming moda fvckin imp

Fvck outta hereeeee

2 Likes

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2023
Will there ever be peace on earth?

1 Like

Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by mekuso89(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2023
iykofiias:
Tit for tat
Israel has been killing the Palestinians all these while
Tit for tat you say?

No ya when Israel responds I hope you call it "tat for tit" . you people don't have sense at all
They wicked souls that did this has put the lives of innocence Palestine in danger and you don't seem to understand it
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Timoleon(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I agree with you but Hamas a terrorist organization should not be your freedom fighter sha.

Rest in peace to those involved because Israel will finish all of them.

Mossad is not a terrorist organization

CIA is not a terrorist organization

MI6 is not a terror organization

Hamas is NOT a terrorist organization

If the last one is a terrorist organization, you must call the others terrorist organizations. The stats show that those other organizations have caused more death and destructions than HAMAS.
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by mekuso89(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
You didn't asked yourself why the attack occured,What was the purpose?,what did Israel did?,didn't you know that israel have been oppressing and killing palestinians for a very long time.denying them their land?.you just read a one sided story and just rush to conclusion.The attack was not even even for a religious cause but you can see some myopic people already pointing finger at Islam.Lol,Whenever a nonmuslim attack,it can be for a wide variety of reasons but when a muslim attack,it is always religious no matter whether the reason is a far cry from that.That's the definition of hypocrisy.don't be s hypocrite bro#istandwithpalestine
#istandagainstoppression.
I hope you can also tell us what the north did to biko Haram
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by yinkeys(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by Hsurdluxury: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2023
jokaka89:
This your Allah is a DEVIL.
People says Muslim and Christian serves the same God.
I am here to announce to you that we serve a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GOD.

you serve Jesus Christ who died on the cross and killed by Jewish conspiracy....

amen.....
Re: Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks by dapadawee: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2023
fergie001:
All this nairaland terrorist no talk now o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.