Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Can One Get A Graduate Assistant Lecturing Job At Unilag. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can One Get A Graduate Assistant Lecturing Job At Unilag. (3698 Views)

Between A Multi National And Lecturing Job / Can A 2.2 Graduate Get A Lecturing Job? / How To Get A Graduate Assistant Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Graduate Assistant Lecturing Job At Unilag. by Mcleo007(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Pls I'm interested in the position of a graduate assistant job at unilag. I'm a graduate of philosophy and have interest in becoming a lecturer. My masters programme comes up next year at unilag. I wish to know the requirements involved and if anyone has an inside info. Thanks
Re: How Can One Get A Graduate Assistant Lecturing Job At Unilag. by alaanu(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
I share i aspiring too. I just finished my masters from Unilag too. Regarding your question, you need to earn at least a CGPA of 4.0 at the end of your masters, then that may not be enough if there are a number of applicants. So the easiest is to finish with at 4.0 and at the same time be the best graduating student in your faculty because the competition is quite high. I finish my first degree from there.

You can put in for full time. I think then you can be more focus on academics and you can score that 4.0 so that u wouldn't have to go for M.Phil b4 P.hd

Wish u the best.
Re: How Can One Get A Graduate Assistant Lecturing Job At Unilag. by Mcleo007(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
Thanks for the response. Like i said, i'm starting my masters next year; my point is if i can get such position with just my Bsc. My CGPA is 4.43 at bsc level. Adding to that, i don't have unilag as my alma mater.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Exists In A Hotel Located In Victoria Island, Lagos / Mhs Hmo / Latest Job Recruitment At The U.S. Embassy (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.