Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. (2873 Views)

A Woman At The Beach In Iran Before The Islamic Revolution, 1960 / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by BentizilL0: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
annayawchee:
Remove population edge between this countries you mention and Israel...

Israel will comfortably bleed them out
I'm not saying Israel won't bleed them out.. But be rest assured, one of those two will wipe Israel away from the earth...

If not that Russia consider Israel as a younger brother, this would've been the best time to intervene to taunt the West... I don't think that's possible now, almost a quarter of Israel are Russians...

People confuse Iran and Turkey as Arab when talking about the Arab Israeli war...

During the war there are more active Israeli soldiers than Arab soldiers, so I don't consider it as a war..
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by brightDdon(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Adenijioluwato:
He had scam me

I called the idiot to inform him that he has no hiding place

I have started by notifying Truecaller aswell as saving others from being his victim.

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by englishmart(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
sotall:

Including Nigeria?

You definitely on colos grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by annayawchee: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

I'm not saying Israel won't bleed them out.. But be rest assured, one of those two will wipe Israel away from the earth...

If not that Russia consider Israel as a younger brother, this would've been the best time to intervene to taunt the West... I don't think that's possible now, almost a quarter of Israel are Russians...

People confuse Iran and Turkey as Arab when talking about the Arab Israeli war...

During the war there are more active Israeli soldiers than Arab soldiers, so I don't consider it as a war..

Same way Israel can wipe them out too.

They're are both nuclear armed.

So they won't even have any reason to go all out on each other
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by BentizilL0: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
Floky215:

What...!! Why deliberately lying to yourself...?

Most of the details of that was and all who participated are in the public domain...!! Virtually all the Arab countries came together for those wars and were soundly defeated...!!!

Hamas are her people just committed suicide...!! Maybe they thought Iran would come to help when the shiit goes down...!!!
It's in public domain yet you come to display your ignorance?

The war has always been more of Europe - Arab war.. 💯 It's in this war you'll see France, UK, US and lot more soldiers actively on ground in their thousands fighting against arab, yet you call it Israel-Arab war?...

Have you noticed that Israel always has more or at par troop with the socall Arab despite having far less population than them?..

I mean Israel with just 10 million population a d even lesser 50 years ago fighting a people with hundreds of million of population, yet he always has more soldiers than them...

Maybe you thought you're talking to some kid in international politics here.
One on one without any foreign backing, Israel won't survive against Iran, Turkey or an Arab coalition... 💯

This would've been the perfect opportunity for Russia to destroy the West totally if they intervene but Israel is more like a younger brother to Russia...
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by D1official: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mossadd:
just pray that Iran and those guys in Lebanon don't join if they combine their power and fight Israel you will be sorry fir Israel in the coming days Israel is a weak nation that can't defeat ordinary rag tag hamas soldiers they will be taught a bitter lesson by Iran
Same blood same religion. Na like this una tear north and currently south west apart.

Thank God igbos have less than 1% of your likes. Blood thirsty demons, una go collect for ISREAL hand.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by BentizilL0: 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
annayawchee:
Same way Israel can wipe them out too.

They're are both nuclear armed.

So they won't even have any reason to go all out on each other
No one is taking about nuclear here...

I mean one on one without any foreign support, Israel won't survive either of the two...
Those guys are brutal and also they aren't Arab... 💯

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by Floky215: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

The war has always been more of Europe - Arab war.. 💯 It's in this war you'll see France, UK, US and lot more soldiers actively on ground in their thousands fighting against arab, yet you call it Israel-Arab war?...

Have you noticed that Israel always has more or at par troop with the socall Arab despite having far less population than them?..

I mean Israel with just 10 million population a d even lesser 50 years ago fighting a people with hundreds of million of population, yet he always has more soldiers than them...

One on one without any foreign backing, Israel won't survive against Iran, Turkey or an Arab coalition... 💯

This would've been the perfect opportunity for Russia to destroy the West totally if they intervene but Israel is more like a younger brother to Russia...

It's better i allow you wallow in your ignorance...!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by annayawchee: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

No one is taking about nuclear here...

I mean one on one without any foreign support, Israel won't survive either of the two...
Those guys are brutal and also they aren't Arab... 💯
Israelis have lived their lives ready for anything.
They're a militarized society.
They are as brutal and vicious as any of those guys can be.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by obedience4(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
This will be a very tough war for Israel. The entire Arab nations will unite against Israel, including Nigeria. Let's see how everything pans out.

Read the wars isreal have fought
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by BentizilL0: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Floky215:

It's better i allow you wallow in your ignorance...!!!
Yes, the fool always think he's wise..

Let me give you this beautiful piece from Adam to reason..

The two-state solution has to be implemented pronto. The balance of power in the Middle East has changed.

This is not the late 20th century when the only semi-powerful Islamic state was Egypt. Today, Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Egypt are heavyweights. You cannot get away with treating the Palestinians like the Spartans did the Helots with impunity. You go collect!

Of course, the Israelis will retaliate. And it will be harsh.

But we are seeing dead Israeli civilians executed in broad daylight in Israel. I have to repeat that. Israeli civilians were shot while waiting for a bus inside Israel. There was a time no one would attempt that fearing the repercussions. But right now, they don't care. Because they know they'd be able to repeat it after Israel retaliates.

Or does anyone really believe Hamas operatives hacked the Iron Dome? That's all Iran.

I know everyone is used to Israel pummeling the Ummah, but if I were Jewish, I'll be very concerned about the trajectory of world events. Israel has to start offering concessions. If Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan jointly decide to greenlight a limited incursion using their myriad of arrowheads including Hamas fighters with a target body count of 100 citizens. Nothing on this planet can stop them. NOTHING.

Qatar could bankroll a million such operations without flinching. If they want bodies, there are hundreds of thousands of extremists who would pay for the privilege of being part of such a mission. As for capabilities, they have that in spades.

That's the current state of the planet in 2023. Iran is twisting America's arm. Turkey has made the Greeks and Caucasus their b*tch. Pakistan is holding a foe many times larger to a standstill. Israel has to read the tea leaves. Permit Palestine to become a state and establish relations similar to what they have with Jordan, Morocco, and Azerbaijan.

This idea that their ultra-nationalists have of Palestinians having zero agency ad nauseum in a world where Islamic powers are experiencing ascendancy is lunacy."

I hope one day, you'll be cured of your Ignorance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by obedience4(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

You are one dull boy.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by BentizilL0: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
annayawchee:
Israelis have lived their lives ready for anything.
They're a militarized society.
They are as brutal and vicious as any of those guys can be.
That's because they had the backing of major powers and at least few major power decide to stay neutral...

Today is different from 60 years ago, US, France or UK won't dare intervene anyhow in this present situation because that would be opening way for their enemy to tackle them...

There are way too many nations waiting for the US to make a mistake..

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by BentizilL0: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
obedience4:

You are one dull boy.
I sincerely hope you won't quote me again if you have nothing sensible to say... wink

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by Lordsonn: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
This will be a very tough war for Israel. The entire Arab nations will unite against Israel, including Nigeria. Let's see how everything pans out.
Stewpid talk. Israel has defeated the entire Arab world twice. Go check history
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by annayawchee: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

That's because they had the backing of major powers and at least few major power decide to stay neutral...

Today is different from 60 years ago, US, France or UK won't dare intervene anyhow in this present situation because that would be opening way for their enemy to tackle them...

There are way too many nations waiting for the US to make a mistake..
They fight their own wars.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by obedience4(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
BentizilL0:

I sincerely hope you won't quote me again if you have nothing sensible to say... wink

What??
Was only starting the facts
The only Term that can be used to describe you is painfully "dull" only a dull boy will believe that a group like Hamas, plus the rag tag group in Lebanon will pose a serious threat to the isreail defence force..

The dafacto leader of the Arab world and most powerful Egypt were soundly defected by the Israel government, and you seriously believe that a militant group will stand a chance against one of the most formidable forces in the world.

Like I said earlier you are one dull boy
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lordsonn:

Stewpid talk. Israel has defeated the entire Arab world twice. Go check history
You're the definition of dumbness. So because they defeated them twice they will keep winning? BTW, Israel didn't defeat Arab world, the West defeated Arab.

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by Lordsonn: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
You're the definition of dumbness. So because they defeated them twice they will keep winning? BTW, Israel didn't defeat Arab world, the West defeated Arab.
Mugu. Just wait....

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by CloudTrees(f): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Adenijioluwato:
He had scam me
report this to the police as soon as possible because he use your nin and other information to scam other people.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by englishmart(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lordsonn:

Mugu. Just wait....
Stop exposing your intellectual berefness. The nonsense you attached is not substantive

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by fashionnisir(f): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lol NewbossBDR scam
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by fashionnisir(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Okay. Scam him too.

You wan scam NewBossBDR
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by RomanGreen: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:

Dream on, Hamas and Palestine shouldn't play victim card when Israel strikes hard coz e no dey hard them to play the victim card when Israel starts bombing everywhere
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by Buharidgeneral: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Abeg commot Nigeria
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
which Nigeria are you talking about? Aboki miscreants you mean? If Arab nations unite, Britain, France, American, Germany will stand and watch right? This war will consume Islam, I think they started it
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by cocolacec(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Leave Nigeria out of Arab wars.It is none of our biz where two Arabian descendants fight.Do Palestinians care about you in Africa when war ravages our continent?
They dont give a damn about you Black Africans.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by BoldBrainz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:

I didn't even know Nigeria was a nation.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by Fortune118005(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
Israel will be victorious at last.
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by Seefinish: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
englishmart:
which Nigeria? Maybe Yoruba Muslims
Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by englishmart(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
cocolacec:

Leave Nigeria out of Arab wars.It is none of our biz where two Arabian descendants fight.Do Palestinians care about you in Africa when war ravages our continent?
They dont give a damn about you Black Africans.
Adding Nigeria was just for humour. Calm down. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. by englishmart(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
which Nigeria are you talking about? Aboki miscreants you mean? If Arab nations unite, Britain, France, American, Germany will stand and watch right? This war will consume Islam, I think they started it
I just pity those innocent Muslims. Are there even innocent ones?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Luxirious Life Of The Sultan Of Brunei / Hillary Vs Trump - Who Are You Supporting For United States President? / Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.