Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say (1464 Views)

Israeli Air Strikes Kill Over 20 Palestinians In Refugee Camps / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Israel Air Strikes Kill 42 Palestinians, Rockets Fired From Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by SalamRushdie: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
More airstrikes please ..we do t want to hear pray for Gaza oooo, they have priced and they must pay
Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by SalamRushdie: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Floky215:

They have not even started...wait let sabbath pass and Hamas would witness the atmosphere of signs and wonders in Gaza...!!

Tommorow will be hot
Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You still think the Israeli killed today are play .

Isreal is less than 10m in population and their main protector, US, is in disarray locally and internationally. Even funding for Ukraine war was not approved last week.
US has consistently told Israel to accept the 2 state solution but hardliner Zionists in Israel said No and eventually got back power in last election in Israel.

You really don't understand the real issues. Isreali are voting out the current coalition and will pursue the option of peace. They can not be a pariah nation for ever. They are the only nation on earth that it's citizens can not even travel to any of the nations surrounding it. The Isreal nation is not even a Christian country or pretend to be so like US and the EU

You clearly do not know what you're talking about, you are clearly ignorant yet choose to spread falsehood mischievously, Isreal accepted a two-state solution, it was Palestinians that vehemently said no

Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by FreeStuffsNG: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

No vex. I just realized I am chatting with one of the cyberbullies mob. I am done.
Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

No vex. I just realized I am chatting with one of the cyberbullies mob. I am done.

And he ran, he can't defend his ignorance 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by RomanGreen: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You still think the Israeli killed today are play .

Isreal is less than 10m in population and their main protector, US, is in disarray locally and internationally. Even funding for Ukraine war was not approved last week.
US has consistently told Israel to accept the 2 state solution but hardliner Zionists in Israel said No and eventually got back power in last election in Israel.

You really don't understand the real issues. Isreali are voting out the current coalition and will pursue the option of peace. They can not be a pariah nation for ever. They are the only nation on earth that it's citizens can not even travel to any of the nations surrounding it. The Isreal nation is not even a Christian country or pretend to be so like US and the EU

Just so you know, The US will NOT standby and watch Israel go down, they may not intervene now but the moment Iran or Syria joins the war, then watch the US react, you forget so soon that Jews almost owns the US. You really think American Jews will standby and watch? smh

I almost didn't want to respond to you but I just wanted to put this out. We will wait and see and I will come back and quote this your comment when Hamas and Palestine start playing the victim card. You really honestly underestimate the Israelis. Goodluck
Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by misreal(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
People who think palestines will defeat Israel are living in a fools paradise.by the time Israel is done with them,they will pack their load to nigeria
Re: Israeli Air Strikes Kill 161 Palestinians, Local Officials Say by TheBillyonaire: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jews versus Arabs fertilized by Judaism versus Islam.

The children of Abraham have failed. All of them.

Abraham aka Ibrahim must be turning in his grave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pakistan Military Ordered To Return Fire If Attacked By Nato Forces / Margaret Thatcher's Death Greeted With Street Parties In Brixton And Glasgow / U.S. State Department Says North Korea Assassinated Kim Jong Un's Brother(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.