Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) (45851 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by chuksdenanny: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Virtuous woman in deed
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by 8stargeneral: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2023
I always pray to God to give me a good woman
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Shedrack777: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If this man is a responsible man, he should never cheat on this woman. Women of her kind are rare!

Women and Money Otilor ! grin grin
cheating is not because you're not responsible, but because it's imbedded in you. there are a lot of responsible men out there with the best wives, but they still cheat. it's not because they wanted to, but because it's stronger than their.
i'm not justifying cheating o, but i'm stating reality

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2023
I believe every woman was made for somebody o pray i found my wife on time
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Justkatty(f): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2023
Such gesture won't be surprising to a responsible husband/father.

Women are ready to pamper their husbands but if only the men are willing to dio"mpko.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife gifts her husband her entire savings (Ajo) because of the tough situation of the country presently.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyGyXU7J6QL/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g6v7tOhRv8

The question is β€œIf the man was poor, will she still do the same…?

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by phemmyfour: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife gifts her husband her entire savings (Ajo) because of the tough situation of the country presently.

#wetindeyhappentv

More like "wife returned her husband's money taken from overbudget monthly allowance

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by SAMBARRY: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Your balance/change since the onset of your relationship.

Such a nice woman.
lol did you say nice? this woman has the breasts of a steel to trust someone to this outstanding Level in this type of wicked, entitled , ungrateful and treacherous generation shocked

Women or people that have this level of trust in any human being should read the story of Tupac Shakur or biblical Samson.
shocked lipsrsealed

Even the Bible says woe unto any man that puts his trust in any man

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by sageb: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Her kind is rare
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ThaFirstLady: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2023
How about the fact that the man has been good to her and responsible in their marriage as a husband, father, provider, protector etc. Awon rada rada oshi masturbating on the thread say woman is giving to her man that she will collect later and only because he is rich. How about the women that sponsor the home who are both homemakers and bread winners and still present it to the world that their husband has all the doings to cover his unclothedness? Nigerian woman kee all y'all quick to lash out on women. Ode burukus dem without mothers or sisters who'd never know the love of a woman. Keep bashing women and good reasonable, responsible and loving women will be far from y'all.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ThaFirstLady: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lol did you say nice? this woman has the breasts of a steel to trust someone to this outstanding Level in this type of wicked, entitled , ungrateful and treacherous generation shocked

Women or people that have this level of trust in any human being should read the story of Tupac Shakur or biblical Samson.
shocked lipsrsealed

Even the Bible says woe unto any man that puts his trust in any man
Exactly.With the nono men are showing women ehn? Chukwu Aju!

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2023
So she is a good woman because she gave her husband money? It doesn't even matter where she got the money. Or even if she is a hoe or a thief as long as she gives money. Money, money money , just money nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Sk5050: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2023
That's the joy of marrying your friend! Such nice women are very few nowadays.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Sk5050: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2023
vastolord4:
When the husband was gifting, we didn't know. Now it's your turn, the whole nigeria knows''''' some ladies sponsor vacations and you're here announcing like it's more important than Christmas
Nothing wrong with what she did, it's like an encouragement to other women. Ofcourse you know real men don't like flaunting their deeds.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by vastolord4(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2023
Sk5050:
Nothing wrong with what she did, it's like an encouragement to other women. Ofcourse you know real men don't like flaunting their deeds.

So do real women!

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by IjebuWarrior: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

You can't find them anymore.....

Go find dem for James Ibori house na... Ode oshi! angry 😑

Why una no fit create una own NL? Why depend on a Yoruba-created forum? Onto all the money ur bastard Godfather, Ibori steal?

James Ibori and all his well wishers and generations no go die well by God's grace.

James Onanafe Ibori shall die a very, very miserable death! Amen! 😑😑😑
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Offpoint1: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2023
placeofallure:

I have been giving and giving and will still give more. There are still many women like me and the woman in this post. Na una know how una dey Waka go meet karashikas dem....walk before me and be thou perfect...na Bible talk am!
πŸ˜‚ I'm talking about giving your husband madam
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by Basicend: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2023
rawfacts2023:
She's a virtuous woman.

By what means sir? Are you so gullible?

Does money exchanges infer right standing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by brightDdon(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2023
sedIoyol:
you Are right. Women Sabi the game . Hope u are seeing the environment. As a man try make sure u get this money

Very important bro

Money is key
With money you'll evn enjoy serving God and God will bless you more

Just make plenty of good money.
E get why.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2023
She did it because he has earned it.

A lesson to all husbands

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by creativehubb: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Why show it on camera and post online
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ahnie: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2023
Dorime for that woman...enought dorime deejay cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by JASONjnr(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Go find dem for James Ibori house na... Ode oshi! angry 😑

Why una no fit create una own NL? Why depend on a Yoruba-created forum? Onto all the money ur bastard Godfather, Ibori steal?

James Ibori and all his well wishers and generations no go die well by God's grace.

James Onanafe Ibori shall die a very, very miserable death! Amen! 😑😑😑

I'm sure, Osewa Seun will disagree with you owing to the fact that he's not just making money from his Yoruba brethrens alone but from all Nigerians using his platform.

Also, I am not related to Ibori not from Delta state nor benefited from him before. If you have grudges against him, why not take a stroll to Delta state and make use of placards to express your grudges.

Moreover, have you hold Tinubu accountable for stealing your future away?
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by placeofallure(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Offpoint1:

πŸ˜‚ I'm talking about giving your husband madam

Yes, when I said giving, I mean my husband.
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ebullient19(f): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nice one , Mama
Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
She try
But Nope I ain’t gonna emulate her
I can give my savings, definitely not MY ENTIRE SAVINGS Biko.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) by tiger28: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Must EVERYTHING be Social media

Idiots!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.