Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (80103 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ashacot: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
undecidedWonder they say will never end. A lady has taken to courage to tell a marriage counselor about how confused she is about about the father of her unborn child. According to her, she has been sleeping with her husband father hence she can't truly tell if her child belongs to her husband or his father.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU1MdhMxTu4

8 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Elpipitaaa: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jesus Christ. What kind of life are we living for crying out loud? how can you open your mouth and say you don't know how you manage to sleep with your father in-law not only once, but countless times. like what the Bleep is wrong with some women?

now she and her father in-law has conspired to ruin the happiness and joy of the young man.

chai!

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Jake19: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Women remain more dangerous than men in all ramifications

337 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by efficiencie(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Men should stop marrying leaking holes...den no go hear. Imagine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by tobechi74: 2:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Mary could not tell who Impregnated her between Joseph, Holy Spirit or God

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Mide3367: 2:47am On Jan 16, 2021
The father in-law is to be blamed. He might have hyponised the lady... The man is evil for doing that to his son. What if his own papa is fvcking his wife nkor? Na bad precedent he is laying there o

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ashacot: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Mide3367:
The father in-law is to be blamed. He might have hyponised the lady... The man is evil for doing that to his son. What if his own papa is fvcking his wife nkor? Na bad precedent he is laying there o

He didn't hypnotized her anything. They both had consentual sex. Both if them should bear the responsibility. I only pity for the young man.
please take this to front page for people to learn from this

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2021
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

Modified

All you aggrieved guys quoting me, both the FILand daughter share the blame. But you guys are always so quick to heap the blame on the women because of your bias.

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by bjprodint(f): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
So d marriage counselor had to post it online?

5 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ashacot: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
bjprodint:
So d marriage counselor had to post it online?

She didn't mention her name. Everything is unanimous.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Father in law? Bloody hell

What kind of man does that to his son?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mheen! These vagina people won't cease shocking us.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Bobotic(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bad news!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Kobicove(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
I wonder if DNA test can reveal the true father of the baby in this instance since the two possible persons are already related by blood undecided

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by 2extremes(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ifxmixx(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shameless people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by tasceige(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lobatan

Enjoyment nah wahala
Wahala be like bicycle.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Anneka101(f): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
I'm shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by OKOATA(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Trust a woman at your own will, I don't even trust my own shadow. Imagine the shiit she did and still has the nerve to say this outside makes you to think this one is a public toilet, nothing but a cheap hooe, this one will sleep with her husband's brothers, cousins, nephews, grandfather, infact even neighbors. These hoes are so many like this, carrying bastard kids to a simpleton who's so daft to use his intuition to see the lies. Went to visit a friend of mine some years ago, met the family, Immediately I saw the child I knew it wasn't his, I just had to shut my mouth though. Men should open their eyes.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Starcrest1: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nawa o. I have nothing to say but.....

This ain't brilliant......
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Who says there is nothing new under the sun

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by TruthHurts1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
angry

Nothing is sacred anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Womanizer(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Never heard of this before!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by kambili999(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
To be sincere, some people, especially some women have no shame.

I don't blame guys who talk ill about ladies because sometimes the way some ladies behave ehnnnn...

How would a woman sleep with your father-in- law??

We are here still trying to recover from the stigma placed on good women by women who have affairs with other men, yet this woman was cheating on her husband with her father-in-law??

OMG angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Omofloflo: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
God should end this world kiakia

3 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by cenaman(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by tunapawizzy: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oluwa weytin dey occur

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Legalcriminal: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
After Devil fear some Women

9 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Buliwyf: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
The problem with trends is that people will soon start making up stories just to milk the trend and profit from it. More than half of this paternity fraud stories are now being made up to drive traffic and monetize them.

None of these will stop women or men from cheating. It will only make them smarter at cheating. We are witnessing the beginning of an arms race between women cheating and men trying to catch them.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by milkyworld(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
In other words, she can't tell whether her unborn child will be her her son/daughter or her step-brother/step-sister inlaw because she is now both a daughter-inlaw and step wife to her father-inlaw.

This life no balance.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by motherlode: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
angry angry angry

Absurd is such an understatement!!!

Both the lady and the Father in law needs absolute brain reset... Both of them are a disgrace to humanity.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex. / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.