Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Dressing Modestly Pays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dressing Modestly Pays (35890 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Lady Beaten And Injured In Taraba Church For Not Dressing Properly / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dressing Modestly Pays by FarmTech(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
Do you know, you can command others to grant your heart's desire?

Yes! You can.

It is just so simple to do. The trick is this, dress the way you want them to address you.

You can command an interviewer to grant you that job request. He or she may not know your qualifications, but the first impression and appearance has qualified you already.

You can command your environment to respect you, even if you don't deserve it.

You can command your fellow age group to give you the respect you deserve.

All those things can be achievable when you are moderate in your dressing.

You don't need to expose the front and back qualities before others will respect you. They don't need to see your knees, laps, packs etc before they can give you what you need.

You don't need that skinny and tight gown before they can give you what you need.

I know, at this point some people are like…

That is what I do to get what I need. Some will say; nothing is free, not even in freetown.

Ladies, do you know that, those same human beings you expose your body to, are busy looking for a faithful and a responsible being.

They are only helping you tarnish your image. They have only come to give you a free ticket to a life filled with regret.

Guys, do you know that ladies find it difficult to believe a Guy that other ladies are so attached to?

Don't Kill the respect others are supposed to give to you. You deserve more than you are receiving. You are a speck and so special to be misused.

Dress in a manner that you want others to address you. Others will address you in the manner you appear, therefore be of guidance on your appearance.

I am so glad it is Friday. Don't go out this weekend with indecent Wears.

https://mbasic./1672728706190376/permalink/2975399482589952/?app=fbl

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Urexcellency: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pls tell them oo

21 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Christians/Churchians and controlling of the way OTHERS live their lives are like 5&6. That desire to wield power and control over the freedoms of expression of others is a high they can't seem to resist. undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by world123: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
I respect modesty in dressing. However, telling me that the way I dress will influence people's decision is a fat lie.

Getting the right skills, wisdom, and God does the trick.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
world123:
■ I respect modesty in dressing. However, telling me that the way I dress will influence people's decision is a fat lie.
■ Getting the right skills, wisdom, and God does the trick.
Of course these churchians have more than learned this but with the stick up their arse, they can't help themselves but continue to insist, against commonsense, that how you dress influences how people treat you or how Life goes for you. The high they get from telling others to live according to their own doctrines and traditions is too much for them to overcome. undecided

2. Leave God out of it since God is strict about obedience to His teachings and commandments, and He is not so particularly about whether you should do it clothed or naked. His one and only obligation is obedience to HIs actual teachings and commandments and nothing else. lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by FarmTech(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
world123:
I respect modesty in dressing. However, telling me that the way I dress will influence people's decision is a fat lie.

Getting the right skills, wisdom, and God does the trick.
A modestly dressed lady can cause some men to think about Christ and eventually repent. Not all, but some.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Oct 08, 2023
Yes, the entirety of a woman's existence revolves around men and what men think. That is the religious resolution as far as the female gender and this all revolves around sexual energy. You see this same resolution embraced in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. These religious nutjobs indeed believe the sole purpose of a woman is to elicit a response in men and it has to be of the kind defined by their religion and nothing else. These people and sex on the mind are like Siamese twins joined at the head.... impossible to separate. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by world123: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2023
FarmTech:

A modestly dressed lady can cause some men to think about Christ and eventually repent. Not all, but some.

You must very young.

10 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by world123: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

2. Leave God out of it since God is strict about obedience to His teachings and commandments, and He is not so particularly about whether you should do it clothed or naked. His one and only obligation is obedience to HIs actual teachings and commandments and nothing else. lipsrsealed

I promised myself stop arguing on Nairaland; I will just live you to your belief and maker. 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by HugeElephant(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Christians/Churchians and controlling of the way OTHERS live their lives are like 5&6. That desire to wield power and control over the freedoms of expression of others is a high they can't seem to resist. undecided

That's what make a Christian. You live a christ like life.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2023
What's the definition of modesty?
Who defines it?

Nudity is there to stay in Christianity!
Even cloth wet men no fit wear women go wear am go out!

No bra Or push up to reveal cleavages!
No panties!
Transparent every every!
Exposed belly button and laps like asawo!
Tight fitted crop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2023
That top would be regarded as "Immodest" 300 years ago
Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Surface2AirToto(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Keep decieving yourselves. If you like cover yourself from head to toe like all those Muslim women, if you like remain a virgin till 40, person wey go still marry better husband go marry.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by verybadmouth(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Do what's best for you

1 Like

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by IjebuWarrior: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Even most 9ja older women go dey flash boobs at every opportunity. Useless 9ja women. angry
Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by alphaconde(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023
There are a lot ways to dress modestly other than this

6 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by chicoMX(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2023
grin

I agree, but young adults should not be forced to do so. Children should be trained properly early on in their lives, so as to overcome any pressure in the future.

Makky (whose dad is a pastor and her aunt is a prophetess) dresses like the girl in the picture above. But the things this girl been dey do those days, Omo

3 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2023
world123:

😄 You must very young.
Or very naive. Him think life start and end for him area.

5 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Obyangel: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Your dressing determine how people will address and respect you. It's pure truth.

1 Like

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by K33fK0zaRt: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Of course these churchians have more than learned this but with the stick up their arse, they can't help themselves but continue to insist, against commonsense, that how you dress influences how people treat you or how Life goes for you. The high they get from telling others to live according to their own doctrines and traditions is too much for them to overcome. undecided

mehn.. sometimes learn to shut the fawk up and shove your opinions up your smelly asss.

No be everything you go dey try show us say you woke. You're being incredibly stupid now. undecided

See how incredibly foolish you sound.

Junkiehead

5 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by fernandoc(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2023
In the second picture her bra is still showing we shouldn't see anything apart from hands and eyes

1 Like

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by floatinszx6: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2023
If it's attention you want, then dress crazily. But if you don't want attention, dress modestly wink
Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by lesbiconverter: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2023
Tell Tacha

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by BRATISLAVA: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2023
FarmTech:

Lol.

As if men are thinking about how a modest woman will make them genuine Christians. Let everyone, whatever their gender, work their own salvation. Even if you dress like a letter box like some religions do, the men will still marry many wives and go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by robinfemi: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2023
She looks like Jehovah witness cheesy cheesy cheesy

But honestly, I love smart dressing smiley

Guys/Gurls - smartness is my taste
Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Islamisformumu: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2023
You mean Christians control grown up adults the way you mudslimes behead your women when they wrap themselves up like mummies?

Kobojunkie:
Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Shadowriter: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Dressing Decently doesn’t really mean as a girl you should dress just like the picture!!
Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by BRATISLAVA: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
alphaconde:
There are a lot ways to dress modestly other than this

The way they police women's dressing, you'd think men don't need to dress modestly.

Plus the dressing depicted is irritating and self-righteous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by BloodyDoe(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
I don't define people by the way they dress, i define people by their words and the works that accompany their words.

2 Likes

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by gentposh: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2023
In as much as it is good to dress well, it is good to marry on time

1 Like

Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by mejetov422: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Dressing modesty pays in what, Naira, Kobo, dollars, pounds, euro, Kuwait or what.

I just want to know
Re: Dressing Modestly Pays by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
If modest dressing was part of our constitution, many girls would be jobless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celestial Church Of Christ Reacts To Chained Boy In Ogun / Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.