Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures (34768 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: Two Months Gone, No Airline Has Landed There: Pictures / Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Kofar Ruwa Highway Cracks In Kano, Months After Commissioning, Car Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Kenmatt(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2023
The gospel truth about Ebonyi Airport, if said it sounds brutal and provocative.

But truth is to be told, that money should have been channelled into another Projects that would either generate wealth to the State or impact and enhance lives standard of Ebonyians.

More than ninety-nine percent of them can't afford transit by air.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by hammerT: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2023
Solsix:
For a state that got it's first private radio station few months ago. That's shows you how unviable that airport project will be. I heard the current governor is proposing to spend addition 13.5b on the airport runway.

THEY HAVE NOT FINISHED.

WE DONT WAIT FOR PERFECT TIME TO BUILD STRUCTURE THAT YOU CAN BUILD NOW.

NOTHING LIKE PERFECT TIME, BECAUSE IT MAY BE PEREFECT TIME BUT NOT PEREFECT CIRCUMSTANCES.

WE AS CHRISTIANS ARE CALLED TO WORK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT.

IF YOU BUILD, THEY WILL COME.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by ASAPFERG: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2023
Multi coloured project grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Savechild23: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2023
I didn’t see the landing strip

Meanwhile the bushes around the airport can accommodate ESN for easy kidnapping of the airport users. This is wrong investment. What ebonyi needs are agricultural loan, fertilizer, and railway systems

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by comrChris(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Thought the new governor is still working on the airport.

Why the fuss about this airport? About 80% airports in Nigeria even the ones buit years ago are not viable but the focus has been in Ebonyi airport. Worse is that it's Igbo people that are dragging this issue.

Dave has done his own by building the airport, it's left for the new government to make it viable.

Wait o, did I just see there's no Rice Mill in Ebonyi? Where is Ebonyi rice being produced? These guys are just hating Ebonyi people, Elechi built 3 standard Rice Mill, one in each senatorial zone and Dave came and also rehabilitated them.

This obsession about Ebonyi by Igbo brothers should stop, you people have done enough, you have castigated them, called them derogatory names, still they don't care, they are busy doing their thing in the best way they can. STOP THE HATRED ON EBONYI

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by hammerT: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2023
Savechild23:
I didn’t see the landing strip

Meanwhile the bushes around the airport can accommodate ESN for easy kidnapping of the airport users. This is wrong investment. What ebonyi needs are agricultural loan, fertilizer, and railway systems

IF YOUR FROM HORRORBA LAND, I DONT THINK THIS CONCERN YOU.

U CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA AND YOUR OJUKOKORO IS TOO MUCH.

ARE U SURE, U WILL BE ABLE TO TOLERATE YOUR BROTHER PROGRESS IN SW?

NO WONDER, PEOPLE DONT BUILD MANSION IN YOUR VILLAGES.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Maobichek: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Adaisback:
Air peace and my fellow Igbo stake holders should come together and do something about it. Obulu na Igbo ji ofu Obi eme ife, no force on earth can defeat or stop us

There is no need calling Air Peace on this ok! That Air Port is not viable because the state indigene are not using it, Air Peace will come when there are people who are willing and can afford to fly via the Air Port.

Go and take a look at Sam Mbakwe (Imo) Air Port and Anambra Air Port, they are doing well because people are flying via the Air Ports.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by hammerT: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Maobichek:

There is no need calling Air Peace on this ok! That Air Port is not viable because the state indigene are not using it, Air Peace will come when there are people who are willing and can afford to fly via the Air Port.

Go and take a look at Sam Mbakwe (Imo) Air Port and Anambra Air Port, they are doing well because people are flying via the Air Ports.

AIRPORTS ARE NOT FOR STATE INDIGENE.

THE AIRPORT IS FOR THE WHOLE NIGERIA AND PEOPLE THAT BORDER EBONYI STATE/ REGION.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Cubox: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2023
hammerT:

yoruba is the most useless in Nigeria.

U are also the least expose.

Continue to display your ignorance. ode!

Fighter jets will take off from that airport to bomb you foolish ipob terrorists to pieces.

They will park armoured tank by the grassy area.

Once you UGM bandits come out, Air Force will use bombs to make your mothers childless.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by CJStarz: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Ebubu:
i dey here. My state get airport. What’s ur problem? Does Abia have?
Nooo,Abia no get but Anambra my state get. A very viable one at that.
I only called on you to react to the post. The poster is degrading your state and I know that an Ebonyi warrior like you won't take it lying low with him.
Oya, war start!🤣
Jookwa

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by ziondaughter247: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2023
Abagworo:
When you denigrate your fellow Igbo because of artificial boundaries drawn for administrative purposes I only have pity for you. Those Ebonyians you specialize in mocking were once Anambrians until Enugu was created and later Ebonyi. I agree the Airport is as unviable as 90% of Airports in Nigeria including the Anambra Airport.

Very very sad indeed…It is only igbos that do this.. You will never see a Kano man insult a Kebbi man or yorubas do this to each other.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by hammerT: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2023
Cubox:

Fighter jets will take off from that airport to bomb you foolish ipob terrorists to pieces.

Once you UGM bandits come out, Air Force will use bombs to make your mothers childless.
DREAMS OF A LOSER THAT WILL SOON BE CAGED IN ODUDUWA REP.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by TUTU147: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2023
States in east that doesn't need airport to me are
1 Anambra.i said so because Enugu,Asaba and Owerri airport are very close.It is not a must that you must have airport.
2 Abia state.it is very close to Owerri,ph and uyo airport.
3 Ebony . Enugu airport can save as option to ebony airport.
The governor's are doing competition without considering the economic value of the project.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by CJStarz: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2023
Dry, very dry comment.
Even if you wan troll,make it funny.
Nnaa ehhhh

Cubox:

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by hammerT: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2023
TUTU147:
States in east that doesn't need airport to me are
1 Anambra.i said so because Enugu,Asaba and Owerri airport are very close.It is not a must that you must have airport.
2 Abia state.it is very close to Owerri,ph and uyo airport.
3 Ebony . Enugu airport can save as option to ebony airport.
The governor's are doing competition without considering the economic value of the project.

THIS ONE SEF WANT TO TELL SE HOW TO PLAN THEIR REGION.

NA ALL OF US BE THE BLACK, SO NO HOW U TAKE APPROACH THAT WE HAVE NOT UNDERSTAND.

ABIA IS NEXT TO BUILD SEAPORT AND AIRPORT.

I LOVE THE PROGRESS OF THE SE, SO FAR.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Wizardslayer: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2023
Adaisback:
Air peace and my fellow Igbo stake holders should come together and do something about it. Obulu na Igbo ji ofu Obi eme ife, no force on earth can defeat or stop us
Same air peace?? An Anambra man
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by purehustle101(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2023
I wonder how Nigeria graduates will be so naive to the extent of degrading a capital project in a 21st century world. Most countries are now in Ai technology advancement, we are here pouring out our timidity on a capital project that will be there 100yrs to come. Poverty mentality is our major problem as a country.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by tishbite42: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2023
MXrep:

Omo, the seaport thing de put serious fear for una body. The seaports are proposed for commercial states.
Meanwhile, Ibadan and Akure airports are overtaken by goats, not even good enough for carpark
Billy and nanny goats tryna fly to Heathrow
😂😂😂
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by kindlyheart: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Money that should have been used to establish a cement factory

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by tishbite42: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Wizardslayer:

Same air peace?? An Anambra man
You must be drunk
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by hammerT: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2023
purehustle101:
I wonder how Nigeria graduates will be so naive to the extent of degrading a capital project in a 21st century world. Most countries are now in Ai technology advancement, we are here pouring out our timidity on a capital project that will be there 100yrs to come. Poverty mentality is our major problem as a country.

IT IS CALLED THE SPIRIT OF BACKWARDNESS.

THEY ARE BLACK, EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD THEY ARE BACKWARD.

THAT AIRPORT EBONYI BUILT SHOCK THEM BECAUSE THEIR BLACK HEARTS CANNOT SEE GOOD THING LIKE IT.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Cubox: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2023
hammerT:
DREAMS OF A LOSER THAT WILL SOON BE CAGED IN ODUDUWA REP.

Go and ask your Ipob mother about Nigerian Army. Last time they handled your mother in Oyigbo, she wore 1 pant for 1 year.

Igbos will show you bastard Ipob pigs that you are nothing in Alaigbo.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by izubext007: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2023
How many businesses men are in Ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by hammerT: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Cubox:

Go and ask your Ipob mother about Nigerian Army. Last time they handled your mother in Oyigbo, she wore 1 pant for 1 year.

Igbos will show you bastard Ipob pigs that you are nothing in Alaigbo.

TEARS OF A LOSER.

CRY US A RIVER, WE WILL STILL BE BUILDING MORE WORLD CLASS AIRPORTS AND EVEN AT LEAST 1 SEAPORT.

WE DEY ENJOY YOUR TEARS.

ONE DAY, U WILL COME TO CRY OVER OUR PROJECT GET HEART ATTACK AND DIE.

E NO GO BE LIKE SAY ANYTHING HAPPEN AS WE CONTINUE WITH LIFE.
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by verifywithme(f): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2023
Enugu has there airport, same of Anambra state..
Roboto11:
Why can't fellow Ibos patronise Ebonyi?

Abakaliki to Enugu is less than 1 hour.

Enugu to Osha another hour.

Why do you guys always look down on Ebonyi ?

Why?

See how they are even labelling their brother state as "one of the poorest".

Ibo, ronu.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Amayabor1: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2023
When you point this out, they abuse you. What is a state like Ebonyi, one of the poorest state in Nigeria be doing with an airport?

Money that should have been used to do other life impacting projects in the state, the ex governor used it to build a disco airport!

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by LZAA: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2023
MXrep:

Omo, the seaport thing de put serious fear for una body. The seaports are proposed for commercial states.
Meanwhile, Ibadan and Akure airports are overtaken by goats, not even good enough for carpark
Why do you think anything "igbo" brings out the worst in them😄
Agbo and lace will soon run their economy😄
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2023
Ttipsy:
you are wicked

Ebonyi is blessed !! They have one of the best road in Nigeria after Akwa Ibom

I said what the fvck I said!
Re: Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures by Tunde835(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2023
Why do igbos discriminate against people from eboniyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Share Photos After Surviving A Terrible Accident (Graphic Photos) / Harvard University Graduates Visit Slave Market, Other Places In Lagos. Photos / Sights From A 5-minute Ferry Ride From Marina To Apapa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.