Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! (159 Views)

Total Solar Eclipse Over Antarctica As Moon Completely Covers The Sun (Pictures) / My 1.5gbyte MTN Monthly Data Of 2nd October Has Finished! / GLOBACOM!!!! I Have A Site Available Where You Can Install Your Network Mast Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by prickahantas(f): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
I subscribed for their data plan and immediately I did they throttled their speed down to 512kbps.

It hasn't gone up since then and this is the same SIM that I was getting speeds of over 8mbps on. I've removed and cleaned and spat and scratched the SIM on the floor. I've slammed and slapped my device many times still no improvement. I muttered incantations still nothing.

The plan expires tonight and I doubt if I've used up to 1GB of it. Its so slow that YouTube cannot open.

Glo has scammed me!
Help!!
I need a sugar daddy.
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by JuanDeDios: 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
prickahantas:
I subscribed for their data plan and immediately I did they throttled their speed down to 512kbps.

It hasn't gone up since then and this is the same SIM that I was getting speeds of over 8mbps on. I've removed and cleaned and spat and scratched the SIM on the floor. I've slammed and slapped my device many times still no improvement. I muttered incantations still nothing.

The plan expires tonight and I doubt if I've used up to 1GB of it. Its so slow that YouTube cannot open.

Glo has scammed me!
Help!!
I need a sugar daddy.
grin grin grin
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by HeeBraHim2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
MtN did this to me one time.

I called Custormer care... Dash am big curse.

I later buy another MtN simcard and gift all data inside the old one into it.

Then everything started working perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

Body Disinfectant Spray Machine / Staircase Lift / Automatic Sliding Door Installation By Teso Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.