Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! (564 Views)

PSG almost finished me, Thank God I cashed Out / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Guys Betting Has Finished Me.. Just Take A Look At My List Of Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by prickahantas(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
I subscribed for their data plan and immediately I did they throttled their speed down to 512kbps.

It hasn't gone up since then and this is the same SIM that I was getting speeds of over 8mbps on. I've removed and cleaned and spat and scratched the SIM on the floor. I've slammed and slapped my device many times still no improvement. I muttered incantations still nothing.

The plan expires tonight and I doubt if I've used up to 1GB of it. Its so slow that YouTube cannot open.

Glo has scammed me!
Help!!
I need a sugar daddy.
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by Jaidosky: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
I feel your pain bro.
Same experience here.
I really expect Glo to do better.
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by prickahantas(f): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jaidosky:
I feel your pain bro.
Same experience here.
I really expect Glo to do better.

Who is your bro??
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by duro4chang(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
prickahantas:
I subscribed for their data plan and immediately I did they throttled their speed down to 512kbps.

It hasn't gone up since then and this is the same SIM that I was getting speeds of over 8mbps on. I've removed and cleaned and spat and scratched the SIM on the floor. I've slammed and slapped my device many times still no improvement. I muttered incantations still nothing.

The plan expires tonight and I doubt if I've used up to 1GB of it. Its so slow that YouTube cannot open.

Glo has scammed me!
Help!!
I need a sugar daddy.
Sometimes their signal will even disappear totally.

1 Like

Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by BloomingDale(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
prickahantas:

Glo has scammed me!
Help!!
I need a sugar daddy.

You don’t need a sugar daddy. Just call their customer service to troubleshoot the issue.
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by prickahantas(f): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
BloomingDale:

You don’t need a sugar daddy. Just call their customer service to troubleshoot the issue.

I will still need a sugar daddy after everything.
I cannot continue like this.
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by jimiabdul: 9:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Have you tried calling their customer service on 300? They would sort it for you ASAP
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by techguy781: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2023
prickahantas:

Glo has scammed me!
Help!!
I need a sugar daddy.

Not the incantation😂
My own network has been working fine since, but you reach them by calling 300 or send a FB DM, so they can help resolve the issue.
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by Sirmwill: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
Have you tried gifting the phone to me

Glo would then start working perfectly for you
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by Phranx1: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
prickahantas:

Who is your bro??
you no too blame am for you gan resemble bobrisky angry
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by Coolgent(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
prickahantas:

Glo has scammed me!
Help!!
I need a sugar daddy.
I can be your sugar daddy...
How much are you willing to be paying monthly?

What's the cost of the said glo sub?
Re: Globacom Has Finished Me Completely!!! by Jokerman(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Glo are data consumers too....

1G can last 2 days on a 4G phone

(1) (Reply)

L. Messi: Only Player In History To Win Trophies With 3 Teams In One Season / Sure 3 Odd / Hiddink Ready To Take Pay Cut For Eagles’ Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.