Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com (53025 Views)

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Putin Deploys 'Thermobaric' Bombs That Can Rupture Enemy Lungs To Ukraine (Pix) / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by smallrincowis16(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

I don't fully understand you. Please rephrase.
I meant Christian do claim Israel is invisible. Yet they're decimated by bunch of ragtag militant of less than 2k people.

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Danisaint112(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
smallrincowis16:

I meant Christian do claim Israel is invisible. Yet they're decimated by bunch of ragtag militant of less than 2k people.

It seems you don't know the meaning of decimate. That they attacked innocent armless civilians doesn't make them superior or powerful.

For crying out loud, you think Isreal didn't get the Intel? Think again. They actually wanted to know how they would arrive and what would be their motive so they would decimate them completely.

Who is feeling the heat now? Which among them ain't sleeping properly in the night now? Dey play.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by smallrincowis16(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

It seems you don't know the meaning of decimate. That they attacked innocent armless civilians doesn't make them superior or powerful.

For crying out loud, you think Isreal didn't get the Intel? Think again. They actually wanted to know how they would arrive and what would be their motive so they would decimate them completely.

Who is feeling the heat now? Which among them ain't sleeping properly in the night now? Dey play.
Things in Israel are more worse than you at in TV man?
Imagine this militia shot down f16 and Apache the glory of the West. What will happen if this were to happen in Ukraine?

Did you know how many merkava tanks has been destroyed my those militia?
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Danisaint112(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Things in Israel are more worse than you at in TV man?
Imagine this militia shot down f16 and Apache the glory of the West. What will happen if this were to happen in Ukraine?

Did you know how many merkava tanks has been destroyed my those militia?

You are praising people that are going to pummeled big time soon. Ofcourse that's why it's called a war.

People will definitely die in this war Isrealis will. Some battles might be lost but Isreal will emerge the winner in due time. Know this and know peace.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by smallrincowis16(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Danisaint112:

You are praising people that are going to pummeled big time soon. Ofcourse that's why it's called a war.

People will definitely die in this war Isrealis will. Some battles might be lost but Isreal will emerge the winner in due time. Know this and know peace.
I'm not praising then. I'm just stating the obvious and I'm not hypocrite like you
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Danisaint112(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
smallrincowis16:

I'm not praising then. I'm just stating the obvious and I'm not hypocrite like you

As expected you finished speechless so you resented to insult. Funny.
Re: Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com by Tonnierichy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Miracle2020:
where was the civilian when hamas was planning the attack. Left to me there is no innocent civilian in Palestine because almost all of them are in support of the Hamas.
Oh well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.