Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine (905 Views)

Masks Off: Jews Now Openly Claim They Are Nephillim Fallen Angels Seed / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by OhuDealer: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2023
When I was posting here that the war in Ukraine was a Jewish war to depopulate the region of its Slavic population towards making way for a return of the khazarian fake Jews in what is now dubbed "Heavenly Jerusalem" reverse migration project , this is exactly what I meant.

Black Rock now owns all of Ukraine.

Most of the Ukrainians have either fled or have been killed by Zelensky's Jewish mafia that has been sending them to meet their deaths at the hands of Russian artillery.

Lo and behold, the fake Jews are now advocating for all Jews to leave Palestine .

Jews will settle in what is left of Ukraine .

The fake Jews have since admitted that they are not of Abraham in a secretly released DNA study .

My only question now is, how will Christian Zionists and IPOB dunces now view these khazar fake Jews ?

Will you still see Jerusalem as holy land or is Jewkraine now the new Jerusalem ?

If your version of Christianity didn't worship a race of vipers instead of Christ , you won't be in this ridiculous situation.

1 Share

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Botragelad: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Lies, lies, lies. Propaganda, propaganda, propaganda. Don't you get tired?
No one is gonna believe your trash. Relax!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by OhuDealer: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Lies, lies, lies. Propaganda, propaganda, propaganda. Don't you get tired?
No one is gonna believe your trash. Relax!

Every Jewish propaganda rubbish you have come to believe as fact is collapsing before your very eyes.

Jews are tired of being in the desert and want to go back to Khazaria .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Botragelad: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:

Every Jewish propaganda rubbish you have come to believe as fact is collapsing before your very eyes.

You are doing a good job!
How's the farm work? 😂
Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2023
OP hasn't taken his medicine undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Sergio103(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2023
This guy are you that jobless?

Like 24/7 on nairaland venting anger.

Ohu this,Jew that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Danisaint112(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:

See the cheap lie you are selling. grin Because of some unfortunate beings. Dude try harder. But I assure you, E no go sell.

Una propaganda go fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by NaijaCowFarm: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2023
OhuDealer:

Have you received your N30K ($30) cheque? We hear N-power has been canceled. I hope you will not starve this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by SHINJA: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2023
Enemies of Muslims are our friends..

God bless Israel..

Israel kill all of them ...

Dead to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

Cursed be upon the head slamming mohammadian terrorist mod that ban my other account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Lumarstone: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Jew Men! Were they won go? Maybe na Lagos!
Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by OhuDealer: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2023
Danisaint112:

See the cheap lie you are selling. grin Because of some unfortunate beings. Dude try harder. But I assure you, E no go sell.

Una propaganda go fail.

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by OhuDealer: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2023
Sergio103:
This guy are you that jobless?

Like 24/7 on nairaland venting anger.

Ohu this,Jew that

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Dpen11(f): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2023
Haha
No p
Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by BloomingDale(f): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2023
I heard they’ve captured the Israeli commander. Hamas is really dealing with the Jews. Just watched some videos.

1 Like

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by victory36(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2023
My pain in this whole matter is that Christians see the Jews as allies which is not so. The Jews hate both Muslims and Christians alike and don't care for either one. Plus there is no significant backing that khazarian/Ashkenazi 'jews' are the same people talked about in the Bible. The Jews in the Bible had a defined Homeland but these guys don't seem to have one. There were scattered across Europe before the world wars and we're often nomads just like the Rothschilds and the Medicis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by NOwazobia: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2023
victory36:
My pain in this whole matter is that Christians see the Jews as allies which is not so. The Jews hate both Muslims and Christians alike and don't care for either one. Plus there is no significant backing that khazarian/Ashkenazi 'jews' are the same people talked about in the Bible. The Jews in the Bible had a defined Homeland but these guys don't seem to have one. There were scattered across Europe before the world wars and we're often nomads just like the Rothschilds and the Medicis
Make ona rest.

Muslims also hate Christians and Jews alike.

The only group that we can say are affectionate are the Christians who approach both divides with love even with the loads of hate they have endured through persecution and murder.

Muslims have killed Christians the most.

We don't need to visit other countries to establish this fact.

Right here in our homeland, where we think we are one nation, the Muslims in the form of bandits and Terrorists having been carrying out religious cleansing in many locations of the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by NOwazobia: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Only retards make
Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by misreal(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2023
That was how you guys pushed Ukraine to their destruction.cheering them up to take up arms against Russia.
Anybody cheering Hamas to go into war against Israel is cheering them to their destruction.
Of course,there will be casualties on both sides,but eventually Hamas will suffer greater loss.

2 Likes

Re: Jews Now Want To Quit Palestine by Siwisheswereesh: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hello anti-Jewish psycho cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Flashmob For Mandela At Woolworths In South Africa / World Leader With Longest Name! / Russia Building New Military Bases On Islands Claimed By Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.