Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Founder of Miss Polo International, Ibife Alufohai, buries Father In Rivers - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Founder of Miss Polo International, Ibife Alufohai, buries Father In Rivers (192 Views)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Founder of Miss Polo International, Ibife Alufohai, buries Father In Rivers by Daveofafrica(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Founder of Miss Polo International, Ibife Alufohai, Attends Father's Burial In Rivers State.

Ibife Eugene Alufohai, the Founder of Global Paegent Brand, Miss Polo International, was in Abonnema, Rivers State for the funeral of her late dad, Elder Eugene Omubo Peters

Elder Eugene, a Prominent societal leader and Nigerian civil war veteran, was buried in Abonnema on Saturday 23rd September, 2023 at a ceremony attended by family member and associates

He was honoured with a lying in state and gun salute by the Nigerian army.

Ibife Alufohai who flew in from the UK for the funeral said she will always remember her father because he was a man who loved, took care of his children and others around him

In her Tribute she wrote

"If I knew it would be the last time I would see you walk out that door, I would have held you tight and never let you go

"If I knew it would be the last time I would hear your voice over the phone when you said 'Afang Soup' I will have recorded it to play it over and over again

"You are forever my hero, I am glad I am your daughter, your egg, you titi (like you fondly call me). My love for you is eternal, You will forever be in my heart"

NigerDelta Insider

Re: Founder of Miss Polo International, Ibife Alufohai, buries Father In Rivers by Daveofafrica(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2023
more pictures

(1) (Reply)

Groom Fought His Guests / Hydro Therapy Warm Bath / Nawfia Chieftaincy,others : Judge,lawyer Kick Over Disobedience Of Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.