Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer (461 Views)

Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by melotech(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2023
Good morning brothers and sisters in the lord I will appreciate you respond to this question
Was God caught unaware by the sin of lucifer
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by melotech(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Your respond with biblical backing will be highly appreciated
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2023
God knew it before it happened!
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2023
Nothing in the entier multiverse catches God unaware. Now, there is spurituality that is deep within Christianity so it wont be too easy to delve very deep into deep spiritual issues and say prove it with scriptures

Example, before your soul comes into the world and every human being, before you enter the womb of your mother, you stand before a mirror, that mirror is your view of the world before you come to the world, based on it, you state who you are, what you observe in the world and from there you choose from mission, to family to what and what you will do on earth to what and what should happen to you

See, 90 Million people will crucify me for this calling me a liar and all no problems. I dont need peoples validation or praises. I must speak the truth and The HolySpirit regulates my speech, teachings and conducts to ensure full alignment with The Father and The Kingdom of Heaven

Suprisingly, the front of this mirror is where people say things like in this world i am going to i dont want to be rich because having too much money is bad

A lot of people say a lot of rubbish and why must lives are somehow bad on earth is also as a result of what they declared before being forned here

This is where Adolf Hitler will say, my mission is to ensure i kill 20 Million people to try to bring the world under my control

So so many things. Many childless women issues starts here. They say this world i dont want to have children. I just want to go and enjoy.

So because every specie, human or angel before formation states what they would do upon creation, nobody can ever cacch God off guard
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by wittywriter: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Religious questions like this are of bane to the society...just as religion is bane to africa as a continent!
@Melotech asking third party questions is highly unproductive. Maybe you should find a way to ask directly.
melotech:
Good morning brothers and sisters in the lord I will appreciate you respond to this question

Wittyness.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:
Nothing in the entier multiverse catches God unaware. Now, there is spurituality that is deep within Christianity so it wont be too easy to delve very deep into deep spiritual issues and say prove it with scriptures

Example, before your soul comes into the world and every human being, before you enter the womb of your mother, you stand before a mirror, that mirror is your view of the world before you come to the world, based on it, you state who you are, what you observe in the world and from there you choose from mission, to family to what and what you will do on earth to what and what should happen to you

See, 90 Million people will crucify me for this calling me a liar and all no problems. I dont need peoples validation or praises. I must speak the truth and The HolySpirit regulates my speech, teachings and conducts to ensure full alignment with The Father and The Kingdom of Heaven

Suprisingly, the front of this mirror is where people say things like in this world i am going to i dont want to be rich because having too much money is bad

A lot of people say a lot of rubbish and why must lives are somehow bad on earth is also as a result of what they declared before being forned here
I love how you involved the Holy Spirit as a witness to what you are saying. Now can you show us biblically where this mirror is talked about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

I love how you involved the Holy Spirit as a witness to what you are saying. Now can you show us biblically where this mirror is talked about?

No need. Five minutes after death, you will see things yourself.

1 Like

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2023
When God says before you were formed in your mother's womb, i knew you. Does anyone on earth understands what God meant there in its totality ? Does that knowing confines God to just knowing within the way a friend will know one another ? Prophetically truths and prophetically spritiual incidences are not easily discerned by saying show me the verse. If it does, where did John the Baptist get the Baptism from ? Therefore, any Major Apostle of God must bring dimensions that may appear completely strange and new to people

I rest my Spirit here
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:

No need. Five minutes after death, you will see things yourself.

No. There is a need. You are not dead and you have seen things for yourself. I believe I can also see these things without death. So once again kindly tell us where these assertions are in the Bible. Or are we not supposed to follow truth as found in the Bible? If it’s not in the Bible just say so and we won’t need any back and forth ok. If it is then just point it to us. It’s a very simple issue. Don’t over-conplicate it. Happy Sunday sir 😊

1 Like

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

No. There is a need. You are not dead and you have seen things for yourself. I believe I can also see these things without death. So once again kindly tell us where these assertions are in the Bible. Or are we not supposed to follow truth as found in the Bible? If it’s not in the Bible just say so and we won’t need any back and forth ok. If it is then just point it to us. It’s a very simple issue. Don’t over-conplicate it. Happy Sunday sir 😊

Smiles. I dont need to prove anything to you. Be to you according to your Faith.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:
When God says before you were formed in your mother's womb, i knew you. Does anyone on earth understands what God meant there in its totality ? Does that knowing confines God to just knowing within the way a friend will know one another ? Prophetically truths and prophetically spritiual incidences are not easily discerned by saying show me the verse. If it does, where did John the Baptist get the Baptism from ? Therefore, any Major Apostle of God must bring dimensions that may appear completely strange and new to people

I rest my Spirit here

You are saying a lot but not answering the OP's question.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2023
LordReed:

I have answered him already
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:

I rest my Spirit here

Though I’m not clear on what you mean by where did John get the baptism from I can tell you for certain that it was recognized by Jesus who allowed himself to be baptized by him. Now that is a biblical answer to your question. Again just admit that there is no biblical basis to your assertion instead of relying on the old way of running away when you can’t answer and dropping the usual be it unit you as your faith bla bla bla…
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2023
LordReed:

He actually answered him. But now all we ask is the biblical basis of his answer but to that he will not say instead Wujio will prefer you just believe without at least telling us where that is coming from. And as always instead of answering questions directly they paint another scenario like the one he painted with John the Baptist as if that answers the question I’m asking.

1 Like

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
When Arome saud God was raising him as a teacher for Africa that many in Africa are not well taight. I dont doubt him. Many Christians will be shocked to the marrow their Fathers-in-The-Lord are poorly educated in spiritual things. Thats how i see many in the country. Now,if the Fathers are poorly educated in spiritual concerns, should one argue with their sons ? Therefore wisdom is profitable to the direct !
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
melotech:
You lot don't spend time to read and grasp what is written in the book for your own selves. undecided

God designed and created that which is
□ sin
□ sickness
□ evil
□ Satan

They are all His creations so how could they be said to have taken Him unawares? undecided
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
melotech:
There is no single bible verse that talks about God's disposition at the time of the rebellion. Don't worry, when you get to heaven, you can ask
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by tctrills: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You lot don't spend time to read and grasp what is written in the book for your own selves. undecided

□ sin
□ sickness
□ evil
□ Satan

They are all His creations so how could they be said to have taken Him unawares? undecided
Everything God created was good. He did not create sin.

1 Like

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
melotech:

According to the Bible the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is Holy (Pure) meaning He is always positive about whatever He is doing so the rebellious (negative) attitude of intelligent beings He gave life really shocked Him.
You can find the answer in what happened in the Bible book of Genesis 6:6 which reads:

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. KJV

So if the rebellious attitude of humans caught Him unaware to the extent that it grieved Him then the same can also be applied to what happened in heaven.

One thing about the God of Abraham is that He is ready to adapt to whatever happens all He's after is to make sure that His will be done after all He is the Almighty whose plan cannot be trashed by any being He will patiently deal with all those trying to stop His good plans each according to his or her works! Revelations 22:11-12
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by underpinna: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:

This is where Adolf Hitler will say, my mission is to ensure i kill 20 Million people to try to bring the world under my control

So so many things. Many childless women issues starts here. They say this world i dont want to have children. I just want to go and enjoy.

So because every specie, human or angel before formation states what they would do upon creation, nobody can ever cacch God off guard

A book from a certain author said that what ever we do has been Pre written. We are just acting.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
melotech:

Are you unawaere that your child can defy and challenge you?
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

□ sin
□ sickness
□ evil
□ Satan

Sin is not a creation. It is simply a counter response to an initial response.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

Though I’m not clear on what you mean by where did John get the baptism from I can tell you for certain that it was recognized by Jesus who allowed himself to be baptized by him. Now that is a biblical answer to your question. Again just admit that there is no biblical basis to your assertion instead of relying on the old way of running away when you can’t answer and dropping the usual be it unit you as your faith bla bla bla…

That is why he said where did John get his baptism from for He was already baptizing even before The Lord acknowledged it.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:
...Nothing
A lot of people say a lot of rubbish and why must lives are somehow bad on earth is also as a result of what they declared before being forned here...

This is a lie and a very mad talk for the bible clearly shows that it is when a soul is born that he has the power to make decisions whether good or evil.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
tctrills:
■ Everything God created was good. He did not create sin.
■ God's Law defines for men that which is sin and that which is not but God did not create sin?
■ God created it ALL but someone ALL does not include evil and sin?
■ God's wield's power over ALL THINGS but somehow not ALL THINGS — Sin, evil, sickness, etc.s— is controlled/ruled over by God?

Na wa ooo! Christianity, one of the many religions of confusion and contradictions..... na real wa! undecided
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Maynthemayn: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
tctrills:

Everything God created was good. He did not create sin.
Is sin not the disobedience of Yahweh?
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
underpinna:

A book from a certain author said that what ever we do has been Pre written. We are just acting.

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Wujio: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is a lie and a very mad talk for the bible clearly shows that it is when a soul is born that he has the power to make decisions whether good or evil.

Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Dtruthspeaker: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:

You choose your paths before birth. You choose your decisions in life

This is a mad talk.

The bible clearly shows that we choose our paths after being born aa sound reasoning has confirmed.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why he said where did John get his baptism from for He was already baptizing even before The Lord acknowledged it.

There is no record of John the Baptist ever being baptized in the New Testament so I can’t tell you where his baptism came from. There is also no place where it was condemned in the Bible or denounced. I have answered him. Now let him tell me where he got that mirror theory from.
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Dtruthspeaker: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
DominusPrime:

There is no record of John the Baptist ever being baptized in the New Testament so I can’t tell you where his baptism came from. There is also no place where it was condemned in the Bible or denounced. I have answered him. Now let him tell me where he got that mirror theory from.

I agree!
Re: Was God Caught Unaware By The Sin Of Lucifer by Steep: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Wujio:

This has nothing to do with Christianity but ignorant people fables.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Boys Deportation Might Not Be True! / Help, I Can't Fast. / Afshin Javid - Former Hezbollah Soldier A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.