Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident (3081 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by mrmayoh: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2022
A member of Dunamis Church evangelicalism team share a testimony of how God rescued her from an accident unscratched.

And while she was trying to take a photo of the scene of the accident to show what God has done, a hand was captured, "THE HAND OF GOD".

Dr Pastor Paul Enenche also shared this on his Instagram page.

"A lady in the evangelism department of the church was on her way to church for the Healing and deliverance service in the morning. Not too far off from the junction to the church, she had a near fatal auto accident. The motorcycle she was on was totaled and the car they hit had the back glass completely broken. She came out of the accident untouched.

An incredible thing that happened was that when she took a photo of the scene on her phone as evidence of what happened, she saw a cloud shaped like a hand pointing up to the sky right in front of the highway entrance leading to Dunamis church. This is evidenced in the picture as well as the witnesses who were there with her that viewed the photo on her phone

This is fearful �
God of wonders"

See Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB3dQEeifzQ[/url]

1 Share

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Anigreat: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked

No be small hand of God

So surprising that even a learned pastor, a medical doctor at that, can post this in his official Instagram page so so shocking .

In most cases we do see cloud forming a shape of human face or a shape of an animal. What can they say about that. I pity gullible christians in this world.

symptoms of psychosis everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by mrmayoh: 6:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

No be small hand of God

It's very visible

1 Like

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Jay5mie: 6:06am On Jan 19, 2022
mrmayoh:
A member of Dunamis Church evangelicalism team share a testimony of how God rescued her from an accident unscratched.
And while she was trying to take a photo of the scene of the accident to show what God has done, a hand was captured, "THE HAND OF GOD".
See Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB3dQEeifzQ[/url]

angry

You've seen the hand of God

Now receive the hand of sense

18 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by RoyalBlu(f): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Glory!!!
Saw this on Facebook earlier.

More like "The Finger of God"

*It saves and delivers.

4 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2022
I thank God for saving her from the accident, that's what matters.

In the hand of God issue, I have never seen God before, so no comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by illicit(m): 6:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Cruise
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by mrmayoh: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2022
illicit:
Cruise

How?
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by illicit(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2022
mrmayoh:

How?

Why will God point to heaven

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by mrmayoh: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2022
illicit:

Why will God point to heaven

That the help is from heaven

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Pearlokeys: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2022
This country as a whole na cruise.
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by illicit(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2022
mrmayoh:

That the help is from heaven

And heaven is in the sky?

1 Like

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by mrmayoh: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2022
OAM4J front page
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by MufasaLion: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin

So shameful that such a learned pastor would believe and go ahead to post this trash. Hand of God my foot!

Well, he's just trying to market his business for more patronage.

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Doubleoh7: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2022
What religion has done to us in this country eehh, wonder when we can recover from it.

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2022
God dey o.

Haha.

God dey.
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Bigcowhorns(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Glory!!! Saw this on Facebook earlier.
More like "The Finger of God"

*It saves and delivers.
another gullible sheep spotted
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by freshkpomo(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Gadafii: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2022
The other day, these people saw angels swaggering away in a white sneaker, now this cheesy
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by mytime24(f): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oye highway
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Pious101: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Lecrayjammy: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dunamis. . A great church for the greats. . . . Neva cease to worship the Lord. .

1 Like

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by kingxsamz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
No difference between many Christians and Muslims who see Arabic inscription on trees and weird places.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by DropsMic(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

No be small hand of God

So surprising that even a learned pastor, a medical doctor at that, can post this in his official Instagram page so so shocking .

In most cases we do see cloud forming a shape of human face or a shape of an animal. What can they say about that. I pity gullible christians in this world.

symptoms of psychosis everywhere.

He's s learned man who understands his audience
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by daddytime(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
I believe in God and his wonder-working powers but to humanize and trivialize God in this manner is pretty much laughable and a huge joke...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by SkengRay: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pele o Eyan Maradona grin

2 Likes

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by RoyalBlu(f): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bigcowhorns:
another gullible sheep spotted

That's your opinion o.

I'm at liberty to believe what I believe.
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by oluwaahmed: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
All because of money this man decided to authenticate this. Anyway since prophesies have been bursted by freezer and miracles are no more, this is the little they can use. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by DriverX: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Stupid and hopeless thieving pastor

1 Like

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Religion and lack of intelligence..
Why can't people think on their own just for once? undecided undecided
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by chariisGRACE(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Some Christians can make you question your Christianity.
I taught we Christians all believe that God is a spirit - invisible.
Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by APOPTOSIS: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Doubleoh7:
What religion has done to us in this country eehh, wonder when we can recover from it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We can't recover.
Not now.
Possibly 3000 years to come.
They should come abroad and repeat that Testimony!
The Pastor no ask himself say, "what if na Devil hand be that too"?
Most Christians have this White colour & Sky mentality.
Even the Pastor knows its fake, but something just has to be said to increase the obesity of the offering plates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Kissing Seen As Fornication In The Sight Of God / UNDERSTANDING RESTITUTION ( Part I ) / Some Hilarious Children's Letter To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.