Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti (33172 Views)

Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee / The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Lovenorth: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nothing should happen to naira Marley because he is still innocent until proven otherwise by the court, free Naira Marley

2 Likes

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Sequence23(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
I read or I no read am ? 😀

1 Like

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by wittywriter: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
tiswell:
Ronu's helping each other😄😄
oluwaseunamos33:
Mtchewwww. Seun kuti is too childish with this comment. Small boy with small brain

Wittyness.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Angrigowt: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Skales nko
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by jubrilELsudan: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
ODE

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Zyggy: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Run away from this fraudulently fake bets and fake codes from Dumb ass :fred the fake staker. He will only deceive you and take your cash

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by emmnprince(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
wunmi590:

Every sector of Nigeria is a walking dead...

Even the personal rest room of the junior police officers is an eyesore, not to talk of police toilet...

Nigeria is irredeemable

Nigeria is redeemable. It's just a matter of time! With the right people at the helms of Nigeria's affairs, Nigeria will be redeemed!

2 Likes

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by CooldipoMPS: 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Stormy life!
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yoruba people killing themselves and making fun of una self. Make una continue

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Confirmedzombie: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Naira Morley remains innocent until proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

I dont believe Morley has hands in mohbads death.

The truth will set Morley free.

We stand with Naira Marley

4 Likes

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Zealag(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omo Naira go do time,surely.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by JIMMYH2O(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
You too matured for this
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by AfroKnight: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nice!

This is a good thing
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by BigTableShaker(f): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gavi83:
Hahaah
Why not carry the good news give your Father first?
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Godfather898989: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Gavi83:
Hahaah
There is nothing free in Nigeria....if it were free n u r winning u will introduce ur family n frds only not strangers
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by ruffDiamond: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
And oooo.omo baba funra e! That non-entity go rot there
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Judd007: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
werey pro max
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by FireUpNow(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
As if he knew his fellow was coming
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by HephzibahFarms: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
You're nothing but a fraudster. You have been using different username to scam many unsuspecting victims for years.

Please avoid this scam.

quote author=Whitesun post=126296468]please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank[/quote]
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Alliswell248: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
wunmi590:

Every sector of Nigeria is a walking dead...

Even the personal rest room of the junior police officers is an eyesore, not to talk of police toilet...

Nigeria is irredeemable

Your own Nigeria is irredeemable
But for me and every true lovers of Nigeria....we shall eat the good of the land.

Animal..
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by BurntDodo: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Out of context. He didn’t mean it that way 😂😂

I've found that today, with the advent of social media where news can simply be 5 words with the pics of the person, anything you say CAN be used against you.

Even saying something like "the earth is not flat" can be taken out of context and used against one.

2 Likes

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Chibuzoripob: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
sad Nonsense talk.u should thank Femi Falana and some good people that rescued u .U for last well @Alagbon close
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Maybe Marley will put Ac and tv 😄

1 Like

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Chibuzoripob: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rebuker:
Lol. Like I said, it's very hard for Nairamarley to walk free from all the allegations against him and based on what the police said here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1qiXvUMtK0
They'll release him soon..Nig police Sabi their own work..He is not the prime suspect.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by porthouse7(f): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Only news on X, natural and is 1 week behind the world
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by CaptainFM1: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Asoju Oro. Seun Kuti talks sho sho sho like a woman!
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by iamtardey: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
What did I just read?

Wahala be like wetin again?
this boyy grin😂😂
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by yommen: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
tiswell:
Ronu's helping each other😄😄

...and it is marvelous in awa eyes

Your life is full of tribal bigotry. Why are you so conscious of tribal shits?
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by iamtardey: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dynamicboss:
grin wetin be this one like this??
bn tru many things many many gist oh imole
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by iamtardey: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nobodyfit2:
DJ Vaweluence on the beat
tutu tu tu tutu tu tu dj Vawulence mule grin
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Juanmike(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sequence23:
I read or I no read am ? 😀
I no get the joke
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by tallfish145(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
NM Walk free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ty Bello Releases Tiwa Savage's New Photos / Dbanj Receives Silver Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers [pho / Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.