Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti (33177 Views)

Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee / The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Naira Marley can build new cell for Seun cos he may still have to come back
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Westerhoffe(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
iamtardey:
this boyy 😂😂

I'm not a boy oo oga… I'm man.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by iamtardey: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I'm not a boy oo oga… I'm man.
this mannnnn abi
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Westerhoffe(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
iamtardey:
this mannnnn abi

Chai! grin

Wetin I do you now?
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by onuman: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Your own Nigeria is irredeemable
But for me and every true lovers of Nigeria....we shall eat the good of the land.

Animal..
You shall be eating shiit in the most dysfunctional country on earth, Nigeria. Every new day since 1960, your condition worsens in Nigeria. You still clutch tight to one Nigeria like passengers clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship is carrying valuables.

1 Like

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by dahnimoh(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
You are a true son of your father, the legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti

1 Like

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by charlypoker(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
After i left prison, i renovated the toilet, walls and floor. Naira Marley can enjoy my charity there - Seun Kuti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvJewU6KD4A

Nice one chief. At least Buruku Naira Marley no go catch toilet infections for there grin grin grin grin
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Sleekfingers: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Zealag:
Omo Naira go do time, surely.

For what?

His arrest was just to douse the tensions.......

1 Like

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Alliswell248: 2:57am On Oct 11, 2023
onuman:

You shall be eating shiit in the most dysfunctional country on earth, Nigeria. Every new day since 1960, your condition worsens in Nigeria. You still clutch tight to one Nigeria like passengers clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship is carrying valuables.

Not every Nigerian is hungry like you.
Send me your account details in my dm.

Or send me your CV.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by zomby(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
After i left prison, i renovated the toilet, walls and floor. Naira Marley can enjoy my charity there - Seun Kuti

It is very important not to only read the topic, but to also watch the short video clip from the beginning to the end.
No harm done here; Seun was just jiving as usual.
He isn’t mocking naira marley or anybody.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by zomby(m): 5:21am On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

But I will not be surprised if the senseless igbos try to making something out of this humorous video clip. As everyone knows they are desperate and severely lack common sense.

I don’t believe that they like Seun or Femi for standing with people they can relate to. So expect the senseless igbos to make noise.
But unfortunately for them, naira and seun are from the same Omoluabi side…so, as usual, their noise will be labeled as irrelevant and useless.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by iamtardey: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Chai! grin

Wetin I do you now?
mannnn 😂
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by luvyaself95(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2023
Seun too sabi abeg grin
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by sureinfo: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Hmmm, las las we dey here dey wait to see where all these go end.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Zealag(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

For what?

His arrest was just to douse the tensions.......
Either Naira or Larry go do time,make we dey look
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2023
Zealag:

Either Naira or Larry go do time,make we dey look

For what crime? Court deal with evidence, not emotions.....if he is found wanting, he will face the full wrath of the law.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Zealag(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sleekfingers:

For what crime? Court deal with evidence, not emotions.....if he is found wanting, he will face the full wrath of the law.
Time will tell...
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by chachanga: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
ojun50:
Lolz
Toilet repairer

Desmond Elliot Family😆
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by ojun50(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
chachanga:

Desmond Elliot Family😆
You no lie

1 Like

Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by onuman: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

Not every Nigerian is hungry like you.
Send me your account details in my dm.

Or send me your CV.

Continue with fooling yourself about Nigeria. A fool does a failing experiment for 64 years; and after every experiment, he gets worst results, yet he continues. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, Europeans have dissolved all the multi cultural and multi religious countries that existed in Europe (except Switzerland and Belgium) because they got to understand that such countries don't work.
You are here 247 hating Igbos and abusing IPOB, but you don't understand that they are more far sighted than you. Oduduwa Republic agitators are far more sighted than you.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by Alliswell248: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
onuman:

Continue with fooling yourself about Nigeria. A fool does a failing experiment for 64 years; and after every experiment, he gets worst results, yet he continues. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, Europeans have dissolved all the multi cultural and multi religious countries that existed in Europe (except Switzerland and Belgium) because they got to understand that such countries don't work.
You are here 247 hating Igbos and abusing IPOB, but you don't understand that they are more far sighted than you. Oduduwa Republic agitators are far more sighted than you.

You reap what you sow.......
Everyone knows the tribe that can't do without abusive language.
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by ChristianMuslim: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Seun Kuti no be so ooo, you be MEN, Marley na BOY.. Make Egede no trespass o
Re: After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti by ChristianMuslim: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Seun Kuti no be so ooo, you be MEN, Marley na BOYY.. Make Egede no trespass o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss' Sister, Wendy, Unfollows AY Because He No Longer Campaigned For Her? / D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.