Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Woman Marries Two Men, Sleep Same Bed, Says ‘we Live In Peace’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Marries Two Men, Sleep Same Bed, Says ‘we Live In Peace’ (251 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Marries Two Men, Sleep Same Bed, Says ‘we Live In Peace’ by dododawa1: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
There are two men here and here) . We get along well, this woman is our wife. Since I left I didn’t talk to my wife once. When I came back I found my wife with another man,” added Murula. Murula asked Jarlace to go Murula had initially asked his partner to go but Jarlace insisted he had nowhere else to go.

“At first I threw a tantrum but I realised if had talked to my wife she wouldn’t have done anything like that. I had no place to go and I was at fault,” he said.

“We eat at the same table, sleep in the same bedroom and on the same bed. I love them both. We live at peace at home,” said Jisele.

Desires for Individual Spaces

As the relationship evolves, Jisele’s desire for each husband to have their own separate space becomes apparent.

Sensing this yearning, Jarlace expresses his willingness to relinquish their shared home to Murula if given the opportunity.

However, Jisele’s refusal to let him leave indicates her desire for unity and the strength of their connection.

Future Prospects

Despite the complexities and shared living arrangements, Murula states that the trio will continue living together until either of them decides to pursue an alternative living situation.

This unwavering commitment to their bond showcases the depth of their love and dedication to the uncommon path they have chosen.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Hacker? / Never Show Your Weakness To Your Woman Say Family Therapist. Vid / Party *******((())))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.