Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Party *******((()))) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Party *******((()))) (240 Views)

Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party *******((()))) by Sapasenator: 10:57pm On Apr 04

Re: Party *******((()))) by ghettochild(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04
na selfish woman Ooo.
Na so Ghana people dey do😁
Re: Party *******((()))) by Sapasenator: 11:44pm On Apr 04
ghettochild:
na selfish woman Ooo.
Na so Ghana people dey do😁

I swear, why you go organize party come dey bill participants, at least tell them in advance as we are not whites.
Re: Party *******((()))) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:06am On Apr 05
Sapasenator:

I swear, why you go organize party come dey bill participants, at least tell them in advance as we are not whites.
Who will get arrested if you refuse to pay?
Re: Party *******((()))) by Sapasenator: 2:19am On Apr 05
FreeStuffsNG:

Who will get arrested if you refuse to pay?

Friend to friend na. Others are paying and e go look one kain if you refuse to pay.
Re: Party *******((()))) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:22am On Apr 05
Sapasenator:

Friend to friend na. Others are paying and e go look one kain if you refuse to pay.
So you're encouraging a bad behaviour niyen nau and can't complain wink
Re: Party *******((()))) by Wawelexy(m): 2:27am On Apr 05
Lol.... Na by force to organise party? Just pay and whenever she invites you for another party, give her an excuse
Re: Party *******((()))) by Sapasenator: 2:31am On Apr 05
FreeStuffsNG:

So you're encouraging a bad behaviour niyen nau and can't complain wink

Over here . It's normal for the whites. That's thir culture here but we are blacks, we invite, we host.
Re: Party *******((()))) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:39am On Apr 05
Sapasenator:

Over here . It's normal for the whites. That's thir culture here but we are blacks, we invite, we host.
You are still not getting it, it's not about the skin colour. There are whites who invite and pay for hosting their friends so forget the category of "I neva chop" struggling folks claiming to be hosting. It's actually the restaurant that is hosting all of you.

Rich folks don't have poor mentality of inviting their friends out and coercing them to pay sir. It's offensive to generalise with the mentality of those poor folks you are hyping because of their skin colour.

Rich and successful people, whether white or black or brown, host their friends and associates then pick up the bill! Some even pay ahead to secure priority and premium service for their events and could even be hosted outside their country. It's called class for a reason and it's common sense that their rich friends and associates will reciprocate when it's their own time to have an event too.

(1) (Reply)

Full M.INI- Importation Ebook + Free Mentorship \20slots Only / 10 Astounding Steps To Build Trust In A Relationship / Some Things Are More Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.