Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) (57245 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
/
Israel! Palestine!

The only thing people fail to address is that this was engineered by Britain when they still ran the British Empire.

From India/Pakistan, Nigeria North/South, HongKong/China, you name it…the conflict in many places in the world today is the outcome of British Empire’s plot to maintain dominance over the world.

In the quest to wrestle Ottoman Empire economically, British Empire carved out many nations in the Middle East and by Balfour declaration of 1917 inserted Israel in the Middle East. Peace deserted Middle East since then.

It is the same game plan they had in Africa in collusion with France. To them, these areas were like a pizza that needed to be shared for resources.

Now imagine if Igbo people start buying up Lekki. And Britain is in conflict with the rest of West Africa. Due to political influence and wealth, Britain carved out Lekki(by declaration not treaty) and make it Biafran territory to protect their economic interests in the West African region anchored on a fairy tale in the Bible. Will it sit well with the rest of West Africa especially if Britain lost her empire?

/
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by doffman: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
WhatchDoGG:

Just listen to yourself talk that's why it's always easy for those bastards to brainwash and convert you

Same way you believe that Israel army is super power.

Your super power now relied on America donation for airstrike and killling of babies .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by MuMuOnBail: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na wa ooo

The way that we Africans most especially Nigerians carry this Isreal and Palestine matter for head is so Irritating.

I have visited Jerusalem thrice for three different purposes (training) and I can confidently tell you that, an average Isreali-Jew see you Christians as shit, I mean BIG SHIT! and if you are also black and also a Christian you are more Useless.

City with 24 hours tension, Even Borno state is not as tense as Jerusalem. FACT

A Jew colleague was the one that opened my eyes to the modern day fraudulent Christianity we are practicing in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Princewill1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel is a rogue nation.

Ukrainians defending their land against Russia are "patriotic and brave."

Palestinians defending their land against Israel are "terrorists."

There is no justice in the world

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Theweekend: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Watch how zoo military will try to murder innocent civillians becos of dis news and tag dem terrorists
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Am talking about second most powerful NATO country, Russia is not a NATO member. Can I please ask which Israel you are talking about, is it the same Isreali that Hamas has been dealing with since the past few days?

Just Dey play

Isreal wey Dey do pity fight

It won’t take a week to destroy full Palestine
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Triangles1:
It happened inside Bible where God turned his back on isreal just to punish them.

Nowhere is save now except in Christ.
safe

:This reply is automatically generated by Grammarly Bot
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by morrisono111: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
The Egyptian president called Prime Minister Netanyahu of an imminent attack from Gaza but Netanyahu ignored.I feel IDF & MOSSAD were aware of these attacks but wanted the attack to happen so they can have a full justification to attack Palestine and level Gaza.Palestine fell into Israel trap
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Imagine having to go through all this trouble only to have your own homes occupied, your cities obliterated, and your self worth completely perforated🤣🤣🤣.

Talk about a model counterproductive venture!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hamas will be used as example to teach children the meaning of the word "counterproductive" for decades to come! 🤣🤣
Small military supplies they received from Iran they thought they have arrived, don't worry...Allah Akbar will soon change to wayor Allah...🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Kukutente23: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Taliban vs Afghanistan Army
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi
North Korea vs South Korea
West African Coup Military take over

Putin and Russia are planning a full take over of Countries and expanding their

You write a lot and a lot of what you write is meaningless
What's the nexus between the US withdrawing troops in Middle East and coup in West Africa?
Besides, when did US withdraw troops from the Middle East?
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mumu terrorists
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

The way that we Africans most especially Nigerians carry this Isreal and Palestine matter for head is so Irritating.

I have visited Jerusalem thrice for three different purposes (training) and I can confidently tell you that, an average Isreali-Jew see you Christians as shit, I mean BIG SHIT! and if you are also black and also a Christian you are more Useless.

City with 24 hours tension, Even Borno state is not as tense as Jerusalem. FACT

A Jew colleague was the one that opened my eyes to the modern day fraudulent Christianity we are practicing in Nigeria

/
It is because of religion. Christians believe Jerusalem is a beautiful city that they will be rewarded with after death grin grin grin Some of them don't even know that Jerusalem is here on earth.

"And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband". Hebrews 11:16.

grin grin grin

/

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Noblechykk(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
doffman:

Iran will send down thousand of long range missiles and cripple Tel Aviv within 10 mins .

Israel knows that . They can only push America to start the war and follow the America .
You are a comedian
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Godfather898989: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:
Only Hamas is making Israel request additional military assistance.

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH undecided
In 12hrs time you will be here crying foul. The response is going to be unpredictable. If Israel should be targeting civilians as Hamas, this war will be over in hours mark my words not days:
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by dermmy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Godfather898989:
In 12hrs time you will be here crying foul. The response is going to be unpredictable. If Israel should be targeting civilians as Hamas, this war will be over in hours mark my words not days:

Will you cut the crap. Israel had always targeted civilians even on a peaceful day when there was no war. This one has exposed Israel's fake invincibility. Deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by doffman: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Noblechykk:

You are a comedian
Same with you.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Chochovini: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Triangles1:
It happened inside Bible where God turned his back on isreal just to punish them.

Nowhere is save now except in Christ.
. Who is this one? And who told you that God has turn His back on Israel?
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Luchitec(m): 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
There is nothing really surprising here per se, this is a disaster in the making for the last nine months. The decision of some of the Israeli army reservists (members of an Elite Intelligent Unit inclusive) to abandon their duty post and join the anti-government protest contributed to this mess. Of course, while it is okay for people to fight the Netanyahu government's bid to make a sweeping judiciary overhaul, it should not be at the expense of the national security. The image of the military openly revolting against the government has been the right opening for detractors.

The situation was so bad that a top officer in the Israeli Defence Ministry warned about the damage the unprecedented activism in the history of the nation was causing. Well, now that the chickens have come home to roost, the Israelis would need a serious introspection. In fact, the country will never be the same again. With the number of fatalities thus far, I wonder what some of the protest leaders would be thinking at the moment.

vivaciousvivi:

I am honestly still in shock. They purportedly have one of the most sophisticated and expensive underground Intel network in the world. How the attacks failed to reach their Intel units is still baffling. The Islreali defense minister has a case to answer as well imo. Baffling!
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by GoodRocks: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

Yet the overhyped military power in ME has humbled all Muslim terrorists nations. If e sure for your Muslim countries make dem do anyhow again let's see!

Religion of pieces!
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by 11doubledee: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Joe Biden already said he plans to spend on infrastructure like airport Metro etc and not war
My brother couldn't agree more.
America has done a lot since world war2 in maintaining global peace. They have spent a lot of money, resources and American lives in these quest. Although they haven't been perfect all the way.
ENOUGH at a point has to be ENOUGH
I want to see how China/Russia will mediate in the isreal - palestine conflict without offending either party.
For example, the main issue between IRAN(shia islam) and the USA is largely on their nuclear weapons program just to protect SAUDI ARABIA (sunni islam),although that is where their interest lies.
If its about building nuclear weapons, how much does iran have that saudis cant tripple but for the sake peace USA does not see why such weapons are needed but iran's government is insisting because of their evil ambition which we can all see through, rivalry with saudis and obligation to wipe out the state of isreal which they preach to their followers.
All those 5000 rockets fired by HAMAS was supplied by iran
Preventing an irresponsible government like that of iran to have such is supposed to be reasonable but people just want castigate America not just when they wrong but even when they are watching out for them.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
OMEGA009:
Israel must be playing the long game. They can’t say that they weren’t aware of all these happenings. Lose a little, win a lot

Same thing a friend was telling me, you can't tell me Mossad was not aware, they allow this to happen so as to have legitimate reason to decimate Hamas once and for all and teach them a lesson they will never forget

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by palsenator(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi

B

The haters of America are so blind with hatred that they don't see that the US being the police of the world is the more reason why we still have the relative peace we are enjoying or else anarchy would have been the order.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Richyfj(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hamas, Gaza, Palestine all will against Isreal soon believe me..
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Nielsek(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Neutral

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Just Dey play

Isreal wey Dey do pity fight

It won’t take a week to destroy full Palestine
Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Israel07: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
3ple9iner:

A trap that has caused them 800+ of their citizens? Israel might have know about an imminent attack but the when and where is what they knew nothing about.

Imagine Niger attacking Nigeria and then the presidency response is that they wanted Niger in their trap before they can invade them.

Who's crying now
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi

How this matter take concern Russia?
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by creativehubb: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Those modafucking animals set the world back, all the peace process that took years, blood and tears to achieve was destroyed by some rabid headed indoctrinated monkeys. They forget reality and religion are two different things. Those modafuckers are enabling the destruction of their territories and properties, setting their people back another 30 years, the whole 2 state settlement deal seem far reaching now than before, the whole world, even Iran denied them grin

We must resist headless mobs, they can throw a nation into war, see how a few angry miserable idiots cause world confusion, chaos and waste. Dumb modafuckers. Sensible, progressive Nigerians don't let the headless mobs, who are useless, broke, angry and or indoctrinated lead you to join them to destroy your country and home. Don't get played by a fool.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by finallybusy: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
War games are always allowed. Practice makes perfect.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

Bros since 1949 till date haba
a weak country can't stand all these years Na, even wagna group tried it in Russia, Al Qaeda attacked US , no country that is not strong can withstand what Israel faces from neighbouring country....
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Imagine having to go through all this trouble only to have your own homes occupied, your cities obliterated, and your self worth completely perforated🤣🤣🤣.

Talk about a model counterproductive venture!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hamas will be used as example to teach children the meaning of the word "counterproductive" for decades to come! 🤣🤣

In all, I think that may be it. That’s a very costly mistake by Hamas and it may cost them their government and position in the area.

I thought the discussion were moving smoothly with the Saudis until this. Hopefully however a permanent solution can be found to this. The greatest losers are the Palestinians.

The Iranians too, who established Hezbollah and train Hamas, must scale down on their plan to wipe out the state of Israel. Their must tone down their terrorist activities in the Middle East and allow permanent peace in the region.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

No shaking, collect Khaki go meet IDF with your own gun go fire, make we see. E no hard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.