Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Isreal And Hamas War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal And Hamas War (338 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2023

Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2023
🇫🇷🇮🇹🇺🇸🇩🇪🇮🇱🇬🇧A joint statement by Macron, Scholz, Meloni, Sunak and Biden on the situation in Israel was published.

All of them express support for Israel and condemns Hamas.

“We all recognize the legitimate aspirations of the Palestinian people and advocate equal measures of justice and freedom for both Israelis and Palestinians. But make no mistake: Hamas does not represent those aspirations, and it offers the Palestinian people nothing but more terror and bloodshed ".

Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2023
❗️🇮🇱🇵🇸🎞 Israeli-Palestinian conflict chronicles:
October 9, 2023

▪️On October 9, Palestinians continued to bombard Tel Aviv and other Israeli cities, launching missiles from the Gaza Strip.

Iron Dome intercepted a significant portion of them, but the overloaded system is failing more often.

▪️In the morning, fierce fighting between the Israel Defense Forces and the Palestinians for Sderot continued.

Only after paratroopers were deployed to the city the Israelis finally managed to regain control of it.

▪️Fierce fighting also continued in Zikim, where Palestinian factions deployed another landing force.

Clashes in that area continued throughout the day, after which the Israelis finally succeeded in pushing back the militants.

▪️Fierce fighting ended in Be'eri, where a tunnel had been dug in advance for the transfer of reinforcements.

At least one hundred Israeli soldiers and civilians were killed in clashes in the settlement.

▪️In the north, Islamic Jihad militants shelled border areas, followed by IDF air strikes in southern Lebanon.

At the same time, there was fighting with militants infiltrating Israeli territory in the Northern Galilee.

▪️Throughout the day, the Israeli air force bombed the Gaza Strip indiscriminately, destroying both Hamas facilities and social infrastructure.

Several hospitals and religious sites were destroyed. The prestigious Rimal neighborhood was almost completely wiped out.

▪️By late afternoon, fighting was reported near the town of Rahat, 30 kilometers east of the Gaza Strip.

In the ensuing firefight, both the attackers and several Israeli soldiers were killed.
#digest #Israel #Palestine #video
@rybar
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2023
The start of the funeral of fellow journalists Muhammad Sobh and Saeed Al-Taweel, who passed away as a result of the occupation’s bombing during their press coverage at dawn today in Gaza

https://youtube.com/shorts/dqDYUK8PkI4?si=0Gff73QB-fvvm0SS
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2023
#BREAKING The deputy commander of the 300th Brigade of the IDF was killed during the “thwarting of an infiltration operation from Lebanon”

Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2023
Israeli airports are full of people trying to leave as only a few airlines are operating in Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO1s9BnWSJc?feature=shared
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by youngsahito(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2023
It's pay back time to Israel the oppressor.
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by TemplarLandry: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Video supposedly showing the presence of Hamas troops in Eilat today

https://youtube.com/shorts/30AL50R1ShQ?si=XLY-uGt60R0kyluA
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Footage of dead Isreali soldiers after clashes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v5OhktGkNc?si=6JTWVaoZjgup6Quo
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Palestinian forces hit another Isreali tank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VErL3f3ozbY?feature=shared
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2023
U.S. leans on China to use influence with Iran to cool Middle East tensions

BEIJING — U.S. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said Monday the congressional delegation to China asked Beijing to use its influence with Iran to prevent the Israel-Hamas conflict from spreading.

"A bunch of us made the request that China use its influence on Iran to not allow a conflagration to spread," Schumer told reporters in a briefing.

"They have influence with Iran in many different ways," he said. "And we asked them to do everything they could to not have Iran spread this conflagration through themselves and through Hezbollah."

"The Chinese said they would deliver the message to the Iranians," U.S. officials said at the briefing, in response to a question.

Schumer and five other U.S. senators representing both the Republican and Democratic parties met with Chinese President Xi Jinping earlier on Monday, among other high-level meetings.

The meeting lasted about 80 minutes, Schumer said, about twice what had been expected.

"We're deeply saddened by the civilian casualties and oppose and condemn acts that harm civilians," Mao Ning, a spokesperson for China's foreign ministry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/10/09/us-leans-on-china-to-influence-iran-to-cool-middle-east-tensions.html?bshm=rime/2

Re: Isreal And Hamas War by Padipadi: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:
Video supposedly showing the presence of Hamas troops in Eilat today

https://youtube.com/shorts/30AL50R1ShQ?si=XLY-uGt60R0kyluA
Who dey pay you N2K to say trash about Israel?
Nuke fall on you this rat!
You should go and count scores as at today!
Bloody islamist hiding as an atheist!
Ewo losan ninu eyin mejeeji!
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Padipadi:

Who dey pay you N2K to say trash about Israel?
Nuke fall on you this rat!
You should go and count scores as at today!
Bloody islamist hiding as an atheist!
Ewo losan ninu eyin mejeeji!
Don't runaway from my question.
Show me where Jesus mentioned the word " Christianity in the Bible or accepted that Jesus did not know anything about Christianity.
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by Padipadi: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:

Don't runaway from my question.
Show me where Jesus mentioned the word " Christianity in the Bible or accepted that Jesus did not know anything about Christianity.
How can I runaway from a question that never existed!
Aren't you the one asking the dumb question and answering it?
I ll do you n push this topic to where people ll see it and a lot ll roast you. Sholo stupid ni!
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by khalling2008: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2023
Padipadi:

How can I runaway from a question that never existed!
Aren't you the one asking the dumb question and answering it?
I ll do you n push this topic to where people ll see it and a lot ll roast you. Sholo stupid ni!
Show me a verse from the Bible where Jesus mentions the word " Christianity"

Is it difficult to give me the verses from the Bible? You can take the question to Sunday school or Bible study to give you the answer.

Please push the topic to where you can see who will help you. Olodo.
Jesus will deny you, he didn't know you the evildoers

Matthew 7:23
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Re: Isreal And Hamas War by larride(m): 1:22am On Feb 17
Raumdeuter

Please check your mail, it's an emergency.

(1) (Reply)

The 40 Baby Lie / American Intelligence Reveals The Betrayal Of The Egyptian Authorities In Gaza / Egypt Is Forced To Open Rafah Crossing By Force After America And Israel Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.