Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With (86754 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
So even women in western world do olosho
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by CandidSeeker(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

They discovered her secret account. 😳

She can now focus on what she loves most... Sleeping around 🤷
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Connected1: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

I own two successful enterprises...!

It's a lot easier to know that you don't know much about human nature.

Good evening.
Very well then, you can employ her because obviously her previous employer has a reputation to maintain.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by miqos02(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Adonis69:
Social media ruined this one career
which career ?
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
I dey find bea to start this onlyfan and xvideo chanel stuff
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by jojothaiv(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
borantis612:
Some things should ever remain private. But una no go hear angry
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Brandiebird: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

How I Wish there was a Device invented, which you can Place on a lady's Veejay
to know how many Guys she has Slept with. shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But there isn’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Quebec91(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
cheesy
tolexy007:
Olosho
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Moneyyman: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
You're surprised? You LovePeddler your body for money but you want a corporate brand with a image to protect to keep you as a staff?

Gerrarahia mehn
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Felix6: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Creamypie:
Her kitten her business. May her kitten Favour tinubu and his family
Amin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by eepeepook: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Na competition?

I remember one of my guys with a bed count over eighty. He said it was actually one hundred and twenty, thereabout. His existence was sad. All he did was toast women from sun-up till sun-down. The worst part was he always went for the prettiest girl in a group but attracted the ugliest one who he then settled for. Sha, he can never regret not smashing enough babes. I’m more than happy with my twelve.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hassanmaye:
So even women in western world do olosho
By giving it very,
I mean very fancy names

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
I dey find bea to start this onlyfan and xvideo chanel stuff
Oya na
Sign her na, u know she has just been released by her former employer as a free agent.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by sureinfo: 11:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Why should she be worried na, isn't the only fans paying her enough?
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Kendo93: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ssssssssssss
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by BItt: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
prickahantas:
Before she destroys the office.
Nice shoe on your dp. Naa me like your shoe

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Vision101(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
@accordadoga26
Hehehehe

Her toto go don turn borehole.

@me
You are a woman. Can't you pity your gender? grin
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by unmask: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2023
Adonis69:
Social media ruined this one career
top 0.4% on only fans means she has a more lucrative career
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Bigchristo: 12:24am On Oct 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

This one na Olosho 😂😂
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Favor369(f): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Truth can be scary
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by NuhuAjang71(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2023
But true true she fine but very cheap.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by 9gerian: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2023
She has a more lucrative job with only fans. Focus on that.

OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by 9gerian: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2023
One male at a time!

prickahantas:
Before she destroys the office.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:14am On Oct 11, 2023
The headline is misleading, fvçk the mods
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Mrniceguy001: 4:54am On Oct 11, 2023
This one pass borehole grin na burrow pit
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 4:59am On Oct 11, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

Her toto go don turn borehole

grin
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2023
onomeabuja:

Oh why no be me de nack this woman because I don tire for Nigeria girls with Thier pot-belly embarassed

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2023
Exceed15:
Only tell people what they need to know not what they will use against you. Be WISE

smiley
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by whitejs: 5:02am On Oct 11, 2023
Over 300 people in a year wow
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by BluntCrazeMan: 5:25am On Oct 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Daily Mail

Office job is not for her naa.
She should just go and upp her onlyfans whattever
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by PepeXKermit: 5:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Women your sexual past matters, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear / Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.