Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With (86749 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by Nerdnextdoor: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2023
Well, She's pleased to have been fired. No more Boss control. She hated her Corporate Job and her side hustle became very lucrative so quickly. I wonder why she still held on to the corporate job before she was fired.
Re: Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2023
I slept with 300 people in a year — haters say I’m 'disgusting' but I feel empowered

"The messier the sex, the better," the woman who managed to bed five people in one day said. "I’m down to try anything."

Full Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear / Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.