Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight (32827 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Skales Shares 'nude' Photo Of His Girlfriend, Neza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by DuchessAmanda(f): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
you can't win case against this people,I have reason
BLord won his case against them in court.
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by BigYash: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
akisos:
Those guys are not EFCC.
Yes,they are your family members. undecided
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by flexyrule(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Update

Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
post=126315867:
So why were they denying and lying?!

Over to you EFCC.
There was a country!!

Have you finally agreed there was a country which was and now is no more, and her name was 'Nigeria'

With time, all of you will gradually come back to your senses, shun tribalism and work together with "the wailers" to salvage the country.
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Sk5050: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Efcc gradually becoming a very terrible organization.
Always denying their illicit activities
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by jojothaiv(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
AcuraZDX:

That's to tell you anything the NGN government or her agencies deny is true
More reason I had maintain low expectations in this government.
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by tunize(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
If i were to be an entertainer some how popular as say davido, 2face and the likes, first thing is to get a license gun Invasion like this if they came through the fence you just shoot on sight.
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by stormborn28(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
akisos:
Those guys are not EFCC.
I know your type.. If you see Tinubu ANUS you go deny say no be e ANUS because of #30 000 allawee
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Amumaigwe: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
AcuraZDX:

That's to tell you anything the NGN government or her agencies deny is true

That's why people intially believed Nmesoma instead of JAMB because of the terrible reputation of government agencies for lying.
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by NaBanga: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Any time you are recording, zoom in on their faces. Make sure you identify them one by one.
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Cvesta(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
The manner described by skales is exactly how the real efcc operates . Breaking and entry at the wee hours of the night
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Newborn27(f): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Is this coming from you? NOBODY WEY NOT FIT GET SENCE SHA

It's been a while big bro!

Hope you're good sha?
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Kimikazi2: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

We celebs are really facing alot in this part of the world. I am always scared of going out these days because of constant disturbance from police and area boys
Who dash you celeb🤔
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Pepperdemisback: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2023
blackgold2018:
The eldest idiot in my unfortunate father's family is really a fool.

That’s efcc operating. They have been operating in that manner for years now
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Pepperdemisback: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

My unfortunate mother, with all due respect, stop spitting gibberish. Someone claimed efcc raided him. Next everyone was asking for evidence. He personally did not have any, but good gracious that a neighbor recorded the whole thing. And you are here yanking ur mouth to say he is chasing clout. Oga no reasonable person chases clout by putting allegations on a federal agency like EFCC
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Pepperdemisback: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Adebowalay:
na people like una dey disregard people wey dey cry out for their lives, at the end na una go first carry candle toll lekki to gate for candle night...HYPOCRITES, HYPOCRITES....I fear people like u...someone voiced out, u said he wants to trend....
Which day your mama carry candles go Lekki? You don't know the meaning of the word MIGHT?
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Pepperdemisback: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Glister:

Dont worry keep saying impersonators ok..ome day when it happens to you we will remind you and say its impersonators.
You people don't know the meaning of the word MIGHT? See how they are all running diarrhoea mouths in my mention.
Re: Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight by Adebowalay(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Which day your mama carry candles go Lekki? You don't know the meaning of the word MIGHT?
Eleriburuku.co.uk I dey advice your great grandfather, u dey miss yarn, people like u no dey last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil In Smiley Photo / Singer Olakira Receives Maserati Car As He Signs Deal With Auto-Mobile Company / Genevieve Nnaji Sexy In Black Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.