Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo (58941 Views)

Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) / Mossad Agents Disguised As Women, Doctors, Disabled, Nurses To Kill Terrorists / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Blackdisciple(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good one
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by spartan117(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Lolll keep crying
Death to all terrorists
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
spartan117:

Lolll keep crying
Death to all terrorists

Fvck you too!
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by skj1377(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
I wonder what is wrong with Hamas. Very soon they will be reduced to a prison size space of land in Gaza strip.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by sheriffindy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
I triple dare you to say that in Israel
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by cooljude(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Islamic Terrorists are killed and not pampered like Tinubu and Buhari are doing with Islamic Boko Haram

They only understand decisive force and not baby talks
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by CoronaVirusPro: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
sheriffindy:
I triple dare you to say that in Israel

Fvck you too!
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by manable(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fish them out and finish them
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by TheClassic1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
aylive02:
. Were. I am a freelancer, talk another thing. Mohammed don see person wet craze pass am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
even though u be looter u go still claim say u be banker anyways i feel ur pain
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Gandrova: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tecnophone:
stop crying, I'm enjoying the show. It's game over.
Anyone rejoicing in terms of sadness of other has mental issues
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by TRAPLORD13: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Kill them all

They should call Shekau to save them

All these terrorists sympathizing with Palestine yโ€™all can enter night bus to go help them fight Israel

No dey for Nairaland dey shout
no
Mind the animals.
Islam is the real problem of this earth.
They all have a violent streak in them.
It's inbuilt
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
The world have had enough indeed
Botragelad:
Stay strong Israel, there will be losses on your end, that's for sure, but please don't give up. Wipe out the terrorists once and for all. The world have had enough.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Islamic Terrorists will no longer have a place in Israel

Go down the history, every actions redirecting us to how the Israeli's was smuggled and settled on Palestinians beloved Land.

They only succeeded mainly through US & UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง.
Isreal was a tenant in 1948 and Palestinians was the Landlord. Check the world ๐ŸŒŽ map and the establishment of the Isreal in 1948

The story changed sporadically when Palestinians was turned to be the tenants on their Land.

Not only a tenant, they succeeded in subjecting them to modern day opened prison.....
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Omeizadean(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Death to Israel the biggest terrorist entity on earth. It's a pity Im sharing this same earth with you all. May you never know peace until you set free the people of Palestine. Never did they had it coming that Palestinian freedom fighters can orchestrated a coordinated attack like this. Long live Palestine, long live Hamas, long live all friends of Palestine.
Back home may out developer association suffer every hardship that Palestinian have faced since Israel incursion into it's territory. If they are on the side of Israel I wonder why they feel they should be treated any better.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by sslcrypt: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kill all the bstrddsss Islamic terrorist. And if any supporter of the terrorist say crap add them to the list.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
God bless Israel forever
MrsTblooms:
Do your worse wink enjoy your period when its last
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
God bless Israel forever and ever
BOSSkesh:
Imagine the hate from Igbos because itโ€™s against Muslims
Like Biafra like Israel
Ya alllah wipe out this terrorist from our holy land
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
God bless Israel forever and ever
DeepSight:

I hope you know this was just how many Europeans used to encourage the apartheid government of South Africa while referring to Nelson Mandela and the ANC as terrorists.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by spartan117(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Lolll
God bless you grin
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
God bless Israel and Christians forever and ever amen
wonder233:
Yet Israel no send your Jesus that you worship. You think you and Israel have anything in common? Ignorance is a big disease.
Israel hate Jesus because he said he came to save you. They say you're too dirty to associate with them. Yet, the same you is licking their boots like a faithful slave. Till today, they hate and reject Jesus and are staunch in their Judaism - which is a religion purely for their tribal pride
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
I stand with Israel
TheClassic1:
another criminal don show up again i'm very sure say dis one dey find miss to loote someone property again make i call police make dem come pack am before it's too late barawooo banza grin
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Sanbuchi: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
article1:
By he Power of God you terrorists will be wiped out on the surface of the earth

Is American not funding different terrorist organizations in the world?
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
God bless Israel forever
zinaunreal:

I am a hardcore christian

This guy is such a waste . Do you know that if you want to become a jew, they will ask you do you believe Jesus is the son of God? If you say yes they will tell you you can't become a jew. Until you deny Jesus. You must quote that with your mouth .Now your saying Israel are Jesus christ people. ๐Ÿ˜†

You're the reason Nigeria will never progress. Its basically because of people like you that support blindly . I'm only replying you so people can learn the difference between the read and the unread

Guy you must go back to Nursery school. I've guaged your acumen and a 4 year old dog can do better than your intellect
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
We Christians and Jewish people are one. God bless Israel forever
zinaunreal:

I swear. They don't give a damn about Jesus and they spit on Christians right on the streets of Jerusalem. No dey argue with such people. They never read
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by zuto1: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
God bless Israel forever
Lovenorth:

The should wipe them the same way they wiped Jesus?
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by aylive02(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
TheClassic1:
even though u be looter u go still claim say u be banker anyways i feel ur pain
. No. I don't forge. It is you and Tinubu's thing.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by TheClassic1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
aylive02:
. No. I don't forge. It is you and Tinubu's thing.
i know that u don't forge but u loote matew looter grin
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Swiftgrp: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
MANNABBQGRILLSpost=126318979:
Brutal deaths to all terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation and the world at large.
Including Boko Haram, Ipob terrorists and Hamas.....along with their online supporters.
Iseeeee

Latest updates about the war against terrorists below....
None of God's words in the Holy Book will ever go in vain.
Gbam!

Like Boko, Like Ipob, Like Hamas...
Cutting off a woman's private part while she was still alive breathing and cutting off her fiance's private part 3 days to their wedding before being slaughtered is one of the most brutal things we have seen in Nigeria.
Again,
Deaths to all terrorists.
Private parts decapitation... Whew!

That was a gory thing to do by
Hamas ... That's suicidal behavior.
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by UncleKoboko: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Islamic Terrorists will no longer have a place in Israel
In a fight of two siblings far away in the middle, a nonentity black slavฤ“ monkey that doesn't know the difference between a jew and Christian is taking sides cheesy
The fooI is supporting Isreal, because the author of the story bible that he foolishly worships is the Isrealites.
The Isrealites wrote in the book that THEY ARE GOD'S OWN PEOPLE, GOD'S FAVOURITE grin grin grin and the senseless Black slavฤ“ monkey believes it grin

The funny thing here is that, the Palestinians and Isrealites fighting will even tolerate each other 3X more any day and time, even while fighting, THAN THE SENSELESS NONENTITY BLACK SLAVฤ’ MONKIES grin grin grin
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Israel07: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Somilat:
You're the clown. Look at this text from these subhuman beasts in "israel". His name is Ari Shavit. You're a devil.

Jews killed Jesus christ? T or F?

You go wail tire u son of a pedophile... Bastard dey claim christian they teach me nonsense. They killed Jesus and so? Him complain give you? U think christians are like u blood thirsty demonic Muslims that go about killing for their god? Keep quoting me with jargons... Death to all Islamic terrorist
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin grin
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
grin grin
Re: Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo by Lovenorth: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
zuto1:
God bless Israel forever
For killing Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Draupadi Murmu Wins Presidential Election In India (Pictured) / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.