Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

EFCC Vs Skales Break Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Vs Skales Break Down (356 Views)

EFCC VS BARAZA: Court Grants Miebi Bribena And Wife Settlement Of N30million / Man Break Down In Video After Losing Bet Staked With His House Rent Money [WATCH / (video) Efcc Vs Nairamarley: See What Nigeria Youth Should Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by prickahantas(f): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
For those who don't know what's going on...

EFCC did break into Skales' house but it wasn't Skales' apartment. They broke into another apartment containing Yahoo boys and carted them away.

Skales, either being sympathetic, or because he and the boys are close, decided to carry the matter on his head like gala to give the raid media coverage & blackmail the EFCC by garnering some public sympathy. He told a white lie, the EFCC did break into his house but not into his apartment.

The EFCC quickly denied breaking into Skales' house. They did not deny breaking in, they just denied breaking into Skales' house (which is true). grin

Verdict: 1-1
EFCC did not want to publicize their raid but Skales' forced them to. What they did is not illegal, they just didn't want it going public.

Skales has no case here.
Let the yahoo boys get themselves out if they are truly innocent. Social media won't save them.

PS: Skales may have just made their situation worse because now EFCC will do extra to justify the raid. Those boys are smoked. All their dealings from Day 1 will be opened.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by Sirmwill: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
He has finished the guys

1 Like

Re: EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by prickahantas(f): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:
He has finished the guys

I'm telling you.
EFCC will not want to look stupid so the case will be over investigated.
Re: EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by Sirmwill: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
prickahantas:

I'm telling you.
EFCC will not want to look stupid so the case will be over investigated.

It would bounce back at him eventually
Re: EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by Botragelad: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hello, I don't really get how the Nigeria system and force works. I mean, is it legal to barge into my home without a search warrant? What kind of operation is that. Is it legal in Nigeria?

What if I had a gun, would it be legal if I had shot one of them and called it self defence because I don't know who it was!
Re: EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by prickahantas(f): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Botragelad:
Hello, I don't really get how the Nigeria system and force works. I mean, is it legal to barge into my home without a search warrant? What kind of operation is that. Is it legal in Nigeria?

What if I had a gun, would it be legal if I had shot one of them and called it self defence because I don't know who it was!

If they have a search warrant then they can barge in.
Is it ordinary search warrant you think EFCC cannot cook up for this case ASAP? Dey play. grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by prickahantas(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sirmwill:

It would bounce back at him eventually

Not his fauly tho. He was trying to help - the Gen Z way. cheesy
Re: EFCC Vs Skales Break Down by Botragelad: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
prickahantas:

If they have a search warrant then they can barge in.
Is it ordinary search warrant you think EFCC cannot cook up for this case ASAP? Dey play. grin
I do not understand!

(1) (Reply)

Jay Boogie In Big Trouble? Nigerian Transgender Cry For Help Begs For Prayers / Police Killed 3 Armed Robbery Suspects In Enugu. / Christmas Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.